The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
It seems like most of the women have much more serious issues than what they can address on the show. (Or maybe they are more than the LC's can handle?) Most of the last season's HG's were finally just booted with very little personal change if any. Christina left with the same clueless smirk she came in with, they finally threw Allison out when they couldn't stand it any longer, Lisa1 is a pathetic joke and c'mon do they really think that a new haircut and a date are going to help Jill? TJ did get a little help with some communication skills but big deal. Christi's addictions and Kim's childhood abuse are way out of their league. The women are so lost all they can do is pick at each other.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... SASSI 02-05-06 1
   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Baxtera 02-05-06 2
       RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... ForeverHotBabe 02-05-06 3
           RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... LaurenLinn 02-05-06 6
               WARNING - LaurenLinn Cygnus X1 02-05-06 7
               RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... lovemydogdude 02-06-06 9
                   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... OklaBlue 02-06-06 12
               RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Baxtera 02-06-06 13
               RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... VictoriaB 02-09-06 16
               RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... EMTBGRL 02-09-06 21
       RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... lovemydogdude 02-05-06 4
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... eire_heart74 02-05-06 5
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... twinkiedee 02-06-06 8
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... SOfan0221 02-06-06 10
   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... SASSI 02-06-06 11
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Pixeltalk 02-09-06 14
   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... lovemydogdude 02-09-06 15
       RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... VictoriaB 02-09-06 17
           RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... jeana28 02-09-06 18
       RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Pixeltalk 02-10-06 24
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... saucie 02-09-06 19
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... lovemydogdude 02-09-06 20
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Little Blimp 02-09-06 22
   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... OklaBlue 02-10-06 23
       RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... Little Blimp 02-14-06 25
           RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... maryellennaco 02-16-06 26
 RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... imamrs 02-16-06 27
   RE: Do you think any of the HG's re... EMTBGRL 02-18-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
i believe Denise was helped....she needed to get her life in order....cleaning...etc..Rachael pulled herself together...Bethany moved ahead..the one that was going blind was helped...can;t think of any others...lol just my humble opinion as usual

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I think in the first season the woman they picked were given opportunities to make real changes if they chose to make them and take the opportunities given them. Rain was on welfare and while her career she started on SO didn't continue my understanding is she has kept her goal of staying off welfare so I'd count it as a success.

I think many of the woman they pick now have very serious issues and very neboulous goals. How do you define soaring? How do you know if someone's achieved it? The same thing was clear with Allison living large? Just what does living large mean? Buying bigger clothes?

I think one of the reasons you don't see successes is they don't pick people with realistic goals that you can see real progress and achievement towards. Cassie the girl who wanted to go to college had a goal to raise money to get to college. She met with financial aid advisors, etc. I thought there were perhaps more realistic ways to approach the process at times but she at least had a goal. If she doesn't finish her education she has nobody to blame but herself. The same thing with Sinead sp? who was legally blind she was provided with the opportunity to learn the tools she needed to negotiate as a blind student on campus. She now has the tools to be in college again what she does is up to her.

As for some of these woman how do you ever know if they've achieved a goal that's so undefined and has no real steps towards achievement.

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ForeverHotBabe Click to send private message to ForeverHotBabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Baxtera they need to have a follouw show on all the houseguest. I hope they do get at least some of the help they need. I know the show has to be entertaining, but it should not be just that. Keeping Lisa1 for the enteertainment value is wrong. I think this season is more about getting ratings than helping people. Have u noticed that Iyalna has not been on as much lately? Rhonda has taken over the LC duties. Where is Iylanla? Does anyone know the scoop on her. She is the best spiritual advisor that I have seen.

LaurenLinn 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaurenLinn Click to send private message to LaurenLinn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Okay, I know I'm gonna get slammed for this one, but...

Do ANY OF YOU HAVE A JOB?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING - LaurenLinn"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-06 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

I have a job. It's moderating this forum. Do YOU have a job?

No slamming posters here.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Oh personally I work hard, this board brings me the much needed relaxation and "me" time. At least I'm home and not at a bar or a friends house..I'm here with my family. I'm hooked on this show I admit it but at least I'm not hooked on meth, gambling, sex, etc... It's a healthy fix, these ladies are absolutely wonderful and I've been dying for someone to talk to about this show. I love this place, I could be working 2 jobs and I would still find a way to record it and post here where things really ARE real.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
LMDD - another one of your "gems" ... thanks!

"here where things really ARE real."

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
That's generally where the money to eat, have a roof over one's head, etc. come from unless you live in the fantasy world of IV's where you call to the Universe and it feeds all your needs.

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
>Okay, I know I'm gonna get
>slammed for this one, but...
>
>Do ANY OF YOU HAVE A
>JOB?

Yep, I have a full-time job.

I've learned a lot by watching SO for the past three seasons (although this season is a bit disappointing, especially with the Lisa1 debacle) and it's interesting and enlightening to see other viewers' opinions about the houseguests and the show. I learn a lot from them too!

I notice you've only had 3 postings. Welcome to the boards! Hope you stick around!

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Yep. I work in Emergency (see "Name"). I could save your (universal "your") lives someday. Trust me, if (universal you) do my job? You (universal you) need a good dose of relaxation between shifts..I choose to type on these forums and watch a TV show, between the tongue and cheek description of my job "Hours of boredom followed by moments of sheer terror." FYI: Next time you see an ambulance, it could be me, or someone like me, driving it or working in the back.

I also write sermons, preach on Sundays, write grants, read books, lifeguard, volunteer in an ER, go running every day, and do prison ministry.

I'm busy! But, I use my precious spare time to talk to the wonderful and witty people on these boards! You ladies/men(?) are a STITCH and it's nice to have something to chuckle about.

Leave us posters alone, and speak your mind about the HG's.

Here's one for you...What HG can you picture driving an ambulance? (It's a hoot, ain't it?) For example, let's picture Lisa N. --I can see it now (NOT!)-- Lisa N. not feeling like going directly to the hospital, and stopping off for a latte. The EMT-P's in the back, performing CPR on a patient yelling, "What the f*** are you doing?" and Lisa N. just shrugs and says, "I felt like a latte."

OR, Lisa N. drives over a man, at 95 mph with lights and sirens on, while he's changing a tire by the side of the highway. She dry cries for Rhonda, "I thought he was Mr. Internet and I couldn't TAKE it Anymore! I wanted that TROPHY and he stood in my way!!"

When sentenced with negligent homicide with a motor vehicle and pretends that "strict liability" does not apply to HER. She thinks wearing her friend's tiara to court will reduce her sentence and help her find a date.

No worries, Lisa1 is not smart enough to pass the course, let alone the tests. We'll see her at the end of the highway exit ramps with a sign, "They kicked me out of the SOH, please give $$$."

02-05-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I so agree with all of your points Bax
This season's goals seem so vague and many of the HG's issues too deep for SOH to handle. Their editing dramatics have outprioritized their reputation.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I think Jennifer from season 2 was helped. She had so much pent up anger and hurt inside of her with her family. She seemed to come along way and I bet she is doing fine. Denise certainly got better and more organized with her life.

I think maybe a handful of these girls did. Now that the show has been on a while, the only ones they put on are the ones they know will get the ratings going.

twinkiedee 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinkiedee Click to send private message to twinkiedee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I also have a great concern with the current issues of the housemates . . . I mean - really! This is supposed to be a house to help change lives, however, the few in there have so very many issues that it seems as if the show was "biting off more than they could chew". I pray for those on the show because I feel their pain, however . . . how can they change these ladies' lives {in a set time frame] when so very much is 'broken'?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I am really rooting for Christi and I am praying Rhonda can help her. Rhonda herself is a recovering alcoholic so she can relate to Christi on the addiction level.

Some of the HG, I too wonder if they leave in better shape than they arrived. I really worried about TJ because I thought she was treated very shabbily, but she is a strong person and I did see a caring woman emerge.

Kim her story and her self denial makes me wonder if they will be able to help her at all.

Lisa1 - lost cause and she should have been kicked out months ago. She started out like a 10 year old and I would say her inner age is now about 13 because she does the exact opposite of what her LC instructs her to do.

Lisa2 - I like her but I still don't quite understand her story or why she is so unhappy. IF your marriage stinks and it is making you sick then leave, if not then stay. Problem solved.

Jill - I thought Jill should have graduated long ago. She seems to have gotten rid of the anger so what are we waiting for now? I know she is searching for her dad.

Jodi - Another story I don't quite get. She is there because her and her dad don't get along although they have grown closer in the last couple years?

I love this show, but this season has been really disappointing. They need to go back to the original format such as season 1 and 2.

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
LaurenLinn ..I own my own business..these boards help me relax and understand the show by getting other peoples views...

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I think the show does well with women who have a specific, well-defined goal,have a commitment to change, and are upfront about their problems when they come in. (No hidden, gigantic issues.)

I think these have been helped: Jennifer, Sinea, Denise, Rachael, Renee, Jessica, Vanessa, Candy, Cassie2, Layne, Bethany, maybe some others I can't think of right now. (I didn't watch Season 1.)Kim from Season 2 at least reconciled with her sister.

On the other hand, Allison, TJ, Christina, Tess, and Sommer were not helped. Towanda seems to have slipped. Rain (from what I have seen)is treading water. Josie seems as bad or worse than she ever was.

02-09-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I agree with your post Pixel (except for TJ..I think she did make great strides while there and needed to get back home to utilize her tools) I agree that SOH doesn't do well with the huge issues, the more complex goals.

Sending Lisatwit home to deal with her issues in the real world and prove she can be independant, get/keep a job, stop living off Daddy, etc.. IMO will help her more than anything they could do in that house.

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
> I agree that
>SOH doesn't do well with
>the huge issues, the more
>complex goals.
>

I wonder if they could help the women more if Dr. Stan worked with them more than he does. The LCs are very good (most of the time), but they might need to bring out the "big guns" for the more complex issues some of these women face. Just a thought....

I do think most of them can be helped, at least to some extent, if they have the desire to change and are willing to do the hard work necessary.

I think the women's long-term success depends largely on the women themselves.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I agree, Its up to the Women to want to accept the help, and afterward are they willing to follow thru with the tools they were given? You cant blame SO if they go back and fall back to their old ways. IF They came to the house with concrete goals with the persistance to and preservance to continue the skills they were given, yeh they will succeed. Will they be cured? Who knows? If they just come to the house with some unreachable goal just to get on tv, or get free therapy they are on there for the wrong reasons. (I.E.Lisa1) Plain and simple. The Lcs can only do so much and take so much from them. They get to their boiling points such as Rhonda did with Lisa. and then they they are done.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
DogLover: I think TJ did make great progress but I'm not sure why. Most of the assignments they gave her and the way they treated her did not seem very productive. I did like the assignment with the cards when she had to ask herself four questions before she spoke. That's a valuable thing for most people!

Maybe TJ's progress was due to making friends with the women in the house (some of them, anyway), since connecting with people was one of her issues.

It seems like the women this year are more "broken." For instance, look at Sinea last year. She was a young, smart woman who seemed to have a pretty good life but needed to deal with a disability.

About the most we can hope for with some of the women this year (Kim, Kelly, Christie) is that they recognize the effects their pasts have on them and begin to deal with it. They have way too many issues to wrap up in a couple of months on SO.

saucie 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saucie Click to send private message to saucie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Cured is such a subjective term, meaning different things to different people. In terms of a person once using maladaptive
behavior to cope with their issues, getting "cured" so that the problems completely go away? No I don't think there is such a thing. Idealy, people become aware of problems in their life that are causing them pain and they admit the problems and get the tools to process and work through them and become more productive people. This doesn't mean that they'll never ever again have to deal with these problems, it just means that they have new tools to use and new awareness. I don't think it's like one day you're sick and then you go through S O and then you're all better and never have to deal with those issues again. I think it's an ongoing thing, like with Christie's addictive personality, she'll always have to deal with those issues, hopefully now she'll be better informed and equipped to deal with the issues that will come up regarding that. It's not a black and white deal, it's more like a process.

02-09-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
One thing for sure is they cure the ladies from being in that damn house..whether they graduate them or kick them to the curb..their worst problems are probably over at that point.

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
I'm not even sure the show is there to help anyone! It's just another reality show with a group of contestants and personalities that the producers have perpetuated on us viewers.

Watch the VH-1 special on the truth behind reality shows. Those confessionals are totally fake - the director sits there and eggs them on to say something bad about other people in the house. They edit to make situations look worse than they are ( i.e. Allison's drinking, Jill's eating, etc.).

I can't take the show seriously anymore (I don't think they want us to), and will watch it just like any other reality show.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Little Blimp: You are so correct. In the IV article where she was bashing our boards and posters as having nothing else to do, the article also explained various things about the show, including that "a producer" asks HGs questions to answer in those confessionals. As you said, for specific effect. That's where the editing comes in also. Same thing with, for example, showing all those shots where Allison was drinking.

The only one who benefited this year was Jessica. She really seemed to have worked through some grief and anger. Jill, maybe. Lisa 1 no. TJ should not have been there at all.

LCs are not doctors or therapists, or licensed like a psychologist. The HGs do get to see Dr. Stan 3 to 4 hours a week instead of a normal 1 hour per week.

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Blue, yes I understand the LC's are not doctors or therapists. It's a good thing Dr. Stan is there for support!

The VH-1 show said that every season of a reality show gets more dramatic as they look for new ways to attract viewers. They want to spice up things more and more.

This explains to me, why SO went downhill this season. Wonder what next season will bring???

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
Next season (if there is one!) the women will ALL be back for more of the same old, same old... They will discover that they aren't FAMOUS, don't have the $$$$ they think they deserve, some will be extraordinary beyotches, some will be SHOUTING to the universe, and ONE will sprout wings and FLY!! LITERALLY!!
Seriously, what else can they come up with at this point?
And yes, I have a job, too... That's why I can pay my internet service provider every month, AND why it's sooo much fun here on the good old message boards.

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-06 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

I am a stay at home military wife and have three boys five and under.
This site gives me my "calgon" moment during the day lol!

The first season seemed to help point the women in the right direction (jobs, housing, and education). Little by little that has slipped away and the house has become something from night time reality tv viewing (ie: the bachlorette, girls behaving badly etc).
It was so refreshing when they finally introduced a head hunter to Jill's storyline.

I think the lcs open even more wounds and put a band aid on them. When they really get down to the issues the lcs send them off to graduate. But, not before they give them a delightful makeover orchestrated by Andy Paige.

I also wonder how many of these graduates continue in therapy after the SO house.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-18-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Do you think any of the HG's really get "cured" or get any real, lasting help from being in the house?"
> I think the lcs open
>even more wounds and put
>a band aid on them.
>

iamamrs: I agree 100% with this statement.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •