The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maxim photos......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Randolph Carter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Randolph%20Carter Click to send private message to Randolph%20Carter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maxim photos......."
I, for one, would like to see the unretouched photos of the girls.....the shots in Maxim have obviously been photoshopped beyond any semblance of the originals. Does anyone believe that Jen C, who wouldn't take her towel off of her huge butt at the beach wore a skirt slit up to her navel? Or after watching the last episode that Maria posed in the same ROOM as Jen C, much less let Jen put her finger in her mouth? My neighbor refuses to believe that these photos have been touched up in any way! Opinions? (form those who have SEEN the photos in question) I don't think the Jen C shots are any more than 30% Jen C and 70% computer imaging.......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maxim photos....... frodo2 11-20-04 1
 RE: Maxim photos....... cbjusmc 11-20-04 2
 RE: Maxim photos....... Randolph Carter 11-20-04 3
   RE: Maxim photos....... realitychick 11-23-04 4
 RE: Maxim photos....... iluvAndy 11-23-04 5
 RE: Maxim photos....... ladro 11-24-04 7
 RE: Maxim photos....... okca 11-24-04 8
   RE: Maxim photos....... bookwom 11-29-04 14
       RE: Maxim photos....... Alag 11-29-04 15
 RE: Maxim photos....... Estee 11-24-04 9
 Pamela Canada Girl 11-27-04 10
   RE: Pamela speardefense33 11-29-04 11
       RE: Pamela Ricky 11-29-04 12
           RE: Pamela Alag 11-29-04 13
           Jenn TeamJoisey 11-30-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maxim photos......."
Hey dude, ALL photos in the junior men's magazines (maxim, stuff) are retouched.

This is offtopic, but those magazines are only good for the articles unless you're still underage. They're sort of in limbo between general interest mags like Popular science and real men's magazines like Playboy and so on.

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maxim photos......."
>I, for one, would like to
>see the unretouched photos of
>the girls.....the shots in Maxim
>have obviously been photoshopped beyond
>any semblance of the originals.
> Does anyone believe that
>Jen C, who wouldn't take
>her towel off of her
>huge butt at the beach
>wore a skirt slit up
>to her navel? Or
>after watching the last episode
>that Maria posed in the
>same ROOM as Jen C,
>much less let Jen put
>her finger in her mouth?
> My neighbor refuses to
>believe that these photos have
>been touched up in any
>way! Opinions? (form
>those who have SEEN the
>photos in question) I don't
>think the Jen C shots
>are any more than 30%
>Jen C and 70% computer
>imaging.......

Where did you go to find these pics? They're not up on the maxim website yet

Randolph Carter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Randolph%20Carter Click to send private message to Randolph%20Carter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maxim photos......."
As far as I know, the newstand is the only place to go...the pics aren't online until a month later.....

As far as ALL the photos being retouched, that's MY point exactly!! They're trying to sell magazines, so they make the photos as glamorous as possible...my neighbor (the guy who actually shelled out the $$ for the magazine)refuses to believe that they have been altered......(I think he has a crush on Jen C.)

I just want to see the pre-photoshop pictures......I say she more resembles one of the "Old jewish bags" she was dissing than the Playboy model whose body they added her head to.....they even made her eyes darker......

Maxim in general is pretty entertaining as far as the articles and such go......

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maxim photos......."
It is possible that all the Maxim photos (good and bad) may end up on the individual womens' websites as "portfolio photos".

iluvAndy 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvAndy Click to send private message to iluvAndy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maxim photos......."
I saw the photos and Jenn C. has lost a tremendous amount of wieght.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maxim photos......."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

The retouching phenomenon has ruined all print T&A for me. The only T&A I can enjoy these days is video.
Edited to add: The retouching is probably the main reason most DAWs and minor celebs do Maxim.

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maxim photos......."
more pictures available online now
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1092.html

bookwom 14 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwom Click to send private message to bookwom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Maxim photos......."
Ugh... I'm going to be ill.

Now we know who the complete media whores are on this show. The others don't surprise me, but I really thought Pamela had more class than that. My opinion about the ladies who aren't in this shoot just went up tremendously. And don't tell me Maxim didn't want the others, too. Jenn M. and Elizabeth, at least, are two very attractive women.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Maxim photos......."
>Ugh... I'm going to be ill.

Pass me the barf bucket when you're done.

>The others don't
>surprise me, but I really
>thought Pamela had more class
>than that.

I read on E! Online's Watch with Kristin TV column that Pamela got breast implants right after the show (according to Kristin).

> And don't
>tell me Maxim didn't want
>the others, too. Jenn
>M. and Elizabeth, at least,
>are two very attractive women.

I think they're the two most attractive women from this show (looks-wise). Personality-wise? They all lose.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maxim photos......."
For the record: they asked me, but they wanted me sitting down -- with Maria's head in my lap. One of those 'We kissed and made up' scenes. There are some things I won't do for money and there are some things I can't do while conscious. This was both.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-27-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Pamela"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

My husband told me about the pictures the other day and even he noticed the massive retoucing.

I think the funniest, however, is Pam, who should NOT be happy with the group shot, as there is so much boobage showing that it's sort of scary picturing where the parts thy can't show are actually located.

Keep your eye on the ball!

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pamela"
Yeah, I have the issue since I read Maxim all the time...yes, for the articles, thanks...and wow. They actually made Maria look worse. Yikes.

But whether or not they were retouched, I think Stacie J. looks 100x better with her hair down and straightened instead of the bathtub toaster look. But I'm a traditionalist who likes long, straight, blonde hair...*ducks feminist darts*

But seriously, why bring Maria and Jenn C aboard? Ick. I realize there aren't a ton of lookers this season, but couldn't they have tossed some more money Jenn M's way? Elizabeth could look pretty good with some work...hell, better than Maria and Jenn C. at least.

Maybe they can just bring back Kristi and Katrina for a Part II this year

Just wishful thinking.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pamela"
I agree Stacie J. does look MUCH better without that wicked perm. Where's Jen M. though ? I don't see her in any of the pics.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pamela"
>Where's Jen M. though
>? I don't see her
>in any of the pics.
>

She has more class than to pose like that. Those girls look narsty.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-30-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jenn"
You don't need to pose for Maxim if you win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •