The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
Well, obviously we don't really have many followers here on the Fanatic board, but I guess maybe we'll get a few more fans now that the Mole is all but over.........Another eviction, this time it took out my favorite contestant.....oh well......

1. Marcellas (2) - I dunno, there's just something about him...he's hilarious, and can play the game if he wants to.

2. Gerry (3) - Glad that he won HOH this week....for some strange reason, I knew he would win it before tonight's episode even came on. Hopefully he will nominate some combination or Eric/Lisa/Chiara.....he should keep his word to Roddy and Josh though.

3. Danielle (8) - She's moved up A LOT.....maybe because she now realizes that she has to get the ball rolling, and I think she will be able to control Gerry enough.

4. Jason (6) - Well, he's Jason....he'll be close to the top when his time as HOH comes.....he is my pick to win right now.

5. Joooosh (10) - Ok, he moves up on my list.....maybe it's that Evil Doctor Will psyche he has, but maybe he realizes his best chances are with Jason/Danielle and not Eric/Roddy.

6. Eric (9) - He's slowly showing that he isn't just a big bafoon, but until he totally shows me that he isn't Lisa's pawn, I won't like him much more.

7. Lisa (4) - I have to agree with Josh....she and Chiara are pretty dumb.

8. Roddy (5) - The way he originally handled the nominations pissed me off, and I proboably won't change my mind for awhile.

9. Chiwhora (7) - Well, someone had to be last....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Survivorerist 08-01-02 1
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... sherlock 08-02-02 2
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 08-02-02 3
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Kokoro 08-02-02 4
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Cin 08-02-02 5
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... xxinvincible 08-02-02 6
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Seyz 08-02-02 7
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... BravesFan 08-03-02 8
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... SurvivinDawg 08-05-02 9
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... magic_star 08-05-02 10
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... BaquaR13 08-05-02 11
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 08-06-02 12
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... EthnicGoddess 08-08-02 13
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... kawee 08-08-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Oooookay, tough week...

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Josh (2)
2. Chiara (4)
3. Jason (1)
4. Marcellas (5)
5. Lisa (6)
6. Danielle (8)
7. Roddy (7)
8. Gerry (9)
9. Eric (10)

Amy was #3 last week.

Cumulative Ranking. Name (Cumulative Score)

1. Chiara (9)
2. Josh (12)
3. Lisa (14)
4. Jason (16)
5. Marcellas (18)
6. Gerry (28)
7. Danielle (29)
8. Roddy (30)
9. Eric (35)

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- First of all, a new addition to my list, the cumulative ranking chart. This charts the positions of the contestants thoughout the entire season (4 lists so far). At this point in the game, Chiara is #1 in the cumulative ranking, picking up a combined total of 9 places in all four rankings.

- With that said, let's move on to the old stuff we all know and love It's been four weeks, and four different houseguests have had the honour of topping my list (yeah, what an honour, eh?) Anyways, this week's #1 is Josh. Besides wearing the Slapshot jersey, he's probably one of the most entertaining houseguests left. Will he is not, but he's got his own brand going and it ain't half bad.

- This week's Greatest Gainer Award goes to Chiara, her second of the series. She jumped 2 places to land in the #2 spot this week. Yeah, she's a self-proclaimed ho, but she's still got a great sense of humour and is really entertaining too.

- Jason! I'm so sorry man. You've proven yourself to be an awesome strategizer with a clear-cut game plan, and I'm sorry you had to drop to #3. If it means anything, (even though it probably doesn't, since you're not reading this) you're still one of my favourites.

- Finally, Eric. You do know that 268 divided by 3 is like 89 right? That means Lori, Tonya and Amy would have to have an average height of 7'5". I hope to heck you were trying to throw the challenge or you thought that Roddy was included or something.

edited to break up the two charts

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-02, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1) Marcellas

2) Jason

3) Danielle

4) Gerry

5) Lisa

6) Josh

7) Eric

8) Roddy

9) Chiara

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1. Roddy - love the way he's playing the game, and playing Chiara, and everyone here who thinks he made his choices for nmos just to satisfy Chiara (which is nearly impossible, I believe). His nom of Amy was a good one, as evidenced by the UNANIMOUS vote, and his choice of Marcellas was a great strategic move. Only mark against him is his choice of women, but he's also smart enough to cut her loose when strategy dictates.

2. Marcellas - love him!! He's hilarious!!

3. Jason and
4. Dani - I love their strategy, but Dani needs to watch out who she pisses off or it'll all be for nothing. Wouldn't want to go against Jason in the final vote, that's for sure!

5. Josh - I've decided he's not evil, he's just a moron. A paranoid, delisional, whiny moron, but a moron nevertheless.

6. Gerry - his winning HOH promises to be VERY entertaining.

7. Eric - eh, who cares
8. Lisa - ditto...although she's now officially the hottest female in the house

9. Chiara - OK, I've caught up on the live feeds and I've joined the "Chiara is a SKANK!!!" brigade. The mouth on that girl! Good heavens!!

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1.) Marcellas (2)
2.) Jason (3)
3.) Danielle (6)
4.) Gerry (7)
5.) Lisa (5)
6.) Eric (4)
7.) Josh (8)
8.) Roddy (10)
9.) ChiWhorea (9)

* Goooo Marcellas! Avenge our Amy!

* Jason/Danielle/Gerry rock just because they're the good guy brigade ;)

* And hey, I figured Josh would always be at the bottom of this list. Unfortunately we have to put up with the slutty slutty whore and her dog as well, so Josh really doesn't seem so bad anymore. Although it looks like Roddy has no long term Chiara plans so he actually has some semblance of a chance of moving back up here.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
I am soooo excited about this coming week. It will be so nice to see everyone who has treated Gerry like a Leaper kiss his ass! I really hope Gerry enjoys the hell out of it!

1. tie Jason/Marcellas (1) - Jason is playing the game rather smartly and I really hope him, Marc and Dani can pull something off. And what can you say about Marcellas, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

2. Eric (4) - Like the fungus on Lisa's butt, he is starting to grow on me. He seems like a very stand up guy.

3. Dani (5) - She is a player. I hope she doesn't get caught cause she is very interesting to watch and have around.

4. Lisa (2) - Lisa moved down cause others have moved up, this week may not be to good for Lisa, but I still think she's not that bad a contestent.

5. Gerry (3) - Good things come to those who wait! I was so happy to see him win HOH, he deserves it after the way these people have treated him. He may be annoying but, hey so is everyone else!

6. Roddy (6) - I'm still not over Amy being booted! I kinda like Roddy but someting about him makes it hard for me to love him.

7. tie Josh/Chiara (7) - the 2 most annoying people on the show. Joshy is a bit funny to watch be all paranoid atleast. Chiara is just a ho.

AMY (1) - Gosh I will miss this girl!!!! She was a laugh riot on the live feeds, and her and Marcellas were very fun to watch.
Cin

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1. Marcellas (3)
2. Jason (1)
3. Danielle (4)
4. Gerry (8)
5. Lisaho (7)
6. Eric (6)
7. Roddy (5)
8. Josh (10)
9. Chiwhora (9)

-Marcellas is funny, this season really wouldn't be the same without him

-Jason is one of the most boring castmembers this season, but hes nice and hes cooler then everyone except Marcellas. It was nice to see him playing the game on Wednesday's episode

-Danielle is kind of the more backstabbing people but she is likeable and shes playin the game.

-Gerry is misunderstood. He saved Marcellas who was marked on the first day because of first impressions. Josh and his posse got mad and they suck. Gerry is getting annoying with his whole minority thing though.

-Lisaho is the second biggest slut there but she is more decent than the other 4. She seems to mean well but she is extremely annoying.

-Eric is annoying and he seems mean. I have no reason to put him here other than the fact that I hate the other 3 more than him.

-Roddy thinks hes the coolest thing that happened to mankind. He just annoys the hell outta me and I hate what he did to Amy. Hes a pr**k

-I hate Josh. Hes a pain in the ass. Hes annoying, hes stuck on himself, and he can't accept the fact that nobody likes him. As much as I hate Chiwhora and Lisaho, they didn't backstab you in the second eviction vote. Believe it or not, Tonwhorya was part of your clique too and they felt closer to her so they remained loyal

-Chiwhora...ugh just thinking of her makes me want to stab myself. She is the biggest skank ever shown on reality television. She annoys the hell out of me.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1) Marcellas - only person who can avenge Amy now.

2) Gerry- Clearly on the good guys side.

3) Danielle - I like the way her and Jason has everyone fooled.

4) Jason- To the finals with Danielle.

5) Josh- He's redeemed himself a bit by leaving the alliance.

6) Lisa- Boo!

7) Eric- Double Boo!!

8) Roddy- Triple Boo!!

9) Chi- whore- a ,Yuck!! That's all I can say.

BravesFan 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-02, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BravesFan Click to send private message to BravesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1 Jason - May the best man win!
2 Marcelles - Have to love him
3 Dani - I love how she is playing the game
4 Josh - He just keeps getting better
5 Gerry - I hope that he uses the HOH to get rid of the lovers.
6 Eric - Roddy clone
7 Lisa - Chiwhora clone
8 Chiwhora - HO, HO HO
9 Roddy - He was nasty to Amy during the nominations..

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1. Gerry (5) - excellent job winning HOH and now with his nominations.

2. Marcellas (1) - still fun to watch, although not as much as when teamed with Amy.

3. Jason (3) - Love the way he and Danielle have a Colby/Tina behind everyone's back. He's really made ChiWhora look like a desperate skank for chasing him, too.

4. Danielle (8) - alliance with Jason is great, even though she's still overplaying the game, IMHO. But she's starting to pick sides now, so I'm liking her a little better.

5. Roddy (4) - not keeping abreast of the tactical situation by not knowing Eric is the one to be gone. Has done the right thing not getting his root wet courtesy of ChiWhora, despite her attempts to...

6. Eric (6) - someone tape this guy's mouth shut when he sleeps!!!

7. Lisa (7)- skank DAW HO.

8. ChiWhora (9) - a slut truly worthy of the name "Whora"

9. Josh (10) - still can't stand this idiot, but he's actually drawing interest by (over)playing both sides hard. How long until he gets the Brandon/Zoe treatment and is turned out by everyone?

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-05-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1.Jason-He's the only person I really like.He hasn't done anything to make me upset at him.

2.Marcellas

3.Chiara

4.Gerry

5.Roddy

6.Eric

7.Danielle

8.Lisa

9.Josh-I can't stand him anymore.He must go!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-05-02, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
I am new and happy to start...

1. CHIARA!!!!- Definetly my favorite. I think she is sweet, and i like the way she acts, it is to her advantage. Fine if you all think she is a whore, but you guys KNOW U LIKE IT!!!
2. Lisa- I like the relationship with her and Eric, plus she is second hottest of the girls, and seems like a nice girl who is driven to win.
3. Eric- Part of the alliance that I am rooting for (couples alliance)also handled being nominated well.
4. Roddy- He is with Chiara so that scores him points, but he better stay loyal to her or he will drop to LAST on my list.
5. Jason- Seems like nice, but kind of boring.
6. Danielle- On Chiara and Lisa's side, and I like that.
7. Josh- He wants to keep Chiara (like that), but wants to get rid of Lisa (hate that!) Says some funny things sometimes...
8. Marcelles- Wants to keep Kiki and Lisa, good for him!!!
9. Gerry- I am mad that he put up Lisa and Eric... JERK!

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"

>2. Lisa- I like the relationship
>with her and Eric, plus
>she is second hottest of
>the girls, and seems like
>a nice girl who is
>driven to win.

And you've seen evidence of this when?

>
>7. Josh- He wants to keep
>Chiara (like that), but wants
>to get rid of Lisa
>(hate that!) Says some funny
>things sometimes...

Josh doesn't want to keep ANY of the women.

BTW, what's witrh the new facial hairdo? Somebody described it as a double moustache...

>9. Gerry- I am mad that
>he put up Lisa and
>Eric... JERK!
>
LOL...Gerry is a jerk, but not because he nom'ed E&L. HE nom'ed them out of pure strategy. Who would you have him nom instead? He's got deals with pretty much everyone else. He probably won't keep the deals, which is why he's a jerk.

>The True Survivor Fox!!
>
>BaQuAr13

Now THAT I agree with!!

- Amber'd be #2 in my book

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
1)Jason- Such a sweetheart! How can anyone NOT like him?

2)Marcellas- He makes the show more interesting with his crazy comments.

3)Danielle- Seems to be playing the game well.

4)Lisa- She's okay. Don't love her, don't hate her.

5)Gerry- Even though he can be kinda strange, I think he's a pretty good person.

6)Eric- He's really sweet to Lisa, but I don't really like him that much.

7)Roddy- Same as Eric, I don't really care if he loses.

8)Josh- He's kinda like Will, but not quite as intelligent (at least he doesn't sound that way when he talks). I really want him to go.

9)Chiara- I think you all know why she's last. I can't believe some of the things she's said and done.

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-02 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-08-02 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

1. Jason. Ok, here's the deal: Jason is the closest to "one of us" we've had on Big Brother. By "one of us" I mean he is familiar with (having read or posted) on the main Big Brother message boards. He is one of the only contestants who wasn't hand picked by See-BS. He's extremely nice to look at. And even though he's a little boring compared to the other freaks in the house, he's smart. Smarter than the lot of 'em. AND even though he's as "pure as the driven snow" (LOL) he doesn't have a "holier than thou" attitude. Plus his family looks nice. So Jason is my fave.

2. Marcellus. Funny as can be. I like that he was friends with Amy, even though she was being obnoxious. (I like Amy).
Marcellus is cool.

3. Danielle. Don't especially dig her as a personality, but she's smart and she knows who to hook up with in this game. She's the best player of all the girls without a doubt.

This is where it gets difficult to rate them, because they all glomm together around here.

4. Lisa, I guess. HATE HATE HATE the little girl voice she uses. I want to claw my ears off my head when I hear it.
BUT If she can get the oompa-loompa-eric out of her head and play she might be ok. Glad she's found her true love (SHEESH!)

5. Gerry, poor Gerry. I feel sorry for the guy. Yeah, he's kinda gross sometime, not all that clean, but the man is getting in shape! At least he's working out! He's kind of foolish sounding when he starts expounding on his quotes or whatever but I think he's a good guy deep down. I am sure (hoping) that he's actually pretty smart.

6. Eric. The guy is hilarious sleep talking. "My tough toes tingle" !!!!!!!!!!!!! That is TOO FUNNY. Plus he actually SEEMS to be GENUINE in his feelings to Lisa! Weird! but nice!

7. Roddy. What a *&%@-up for HOOKING UP with the biggest HO ever in a reality series. Gotta hand it to him, though. He's (kind of) smart. He's a player. BUT I will be surprised if everything goes off as he's planned.

8. Chiwhora. ICK. Please try to pull your head out from where the sun don't shine and look around. You are a puppet. And not in a good way. It's too late to save your "rep" but please play for yourself and not "Hotty".

9. Josh. Poor Josh. I almost feel sorry for Josh, but then: NAAAAAAAHHHH. I don't know, whatever.

That's it. Hope I wasn't too harsh (This is Bashers right?)

Edited to say : Oops! Sorry, fanatics.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •