The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-01, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
:_

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coasters! Please post your... George Tirebiter 03-21-01 1
   RE: East Coasters! Please post your... SurvivorBlows 03-21-01 2
 Nothing to summarize AyatollahKhomeini 03-21-01 3
   Pi--HA! George Tirebiter 03-21-01 4
   RE: Nothing to summarize Minstrel 03-22-01 5
 RE: East Coasters! Please post your... SurvivinDawg 03-22-01 6
 RE: East Coasters! Please post your... Conspiracy Jim 03-22-01 7
   RE: East Coasters! Please post your... sleeeve 03-22-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
Although there has been much debate over the actual figure, I think we can safely say that pi will be the same, no matter which episode you're talking about--in other words, approximately 3.141592653589793237462643383279.

If you're talking about Episode 9 picks, however, there WEREN'T any--this week was a rerun! (and an incredibly boring one, at that. . .)

Your brain is NOT the boss!
GT

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-01, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
>If you're talking about Episode 9
>picks, however, there WEREN'T any--this
>week was a rerun! (and
>an incredibly boring one, at
>that. . .)

Actually, it wasn't a rerun, it was a highlight show summarizing the first 24 days...

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nothing to summarize"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-01 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

The show is really just a recap with a few new scenes. We see Maralyn's apology to Kel in the canoe, with Keith grunting along. We see that Nick wants to maintain tribe unanimity, so he doesn't vote to boot Rodger. We see Ogakor singing around the campfire (Jerri can sing a little, by the way) and hear Jerri's comment that the singalongs won't be the same without Maralyn. We see a pre-merger Jerri apologize to Keith for her behavior. We see Keith tick off Kucha by telling them how to cook the last chicken. But for the most part, we just see what we've seen before. Hope the "Friends" viewers were watching.

Edited to add: GT, that's "pls" (or, in caps, "PLS"), short for "please."

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-01, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Pi--HA!"
My bad. . . but I needed a chuckle tonight, even at my own expense.

Maybe I need a new prescription for the old specs. . . but the wee font here makes it easy to misread such things. Perhaps people should stick to caps when using these little shorthands, and spare us old-timers such grief?

GT

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-01, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nothing to summarize"
Yep and ditto. I might add virtually useless in adding any information we already didn't know.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-01, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-01 AT 07:09 AM (EST)

I did get two things out of the summary show:
1) Editing of Jerri: Jerri apologized to Keith. Wow, I didn't know that! Jerri's editing in this show SEEMED to be designed to cast her in a better light, although with some humor (her campfire song "I've been a bad girl" etc.) Prelude to a wax job?
2) I'm not sure where the feeling hit me, but while watching the summary show, the impression just HIT me that RODGER is the Kucha mole (as opposed to Nick) that got Jeff the Kucha votes. I'll have to review the tape to see exactly where that hit me.

Edit to add: One other thing is that total newbies who have not watched the first 8 episodes aren't going to get some of the stuff, like Jerri's "I've been a bad girl" song, reasons for her apology, etc. All in all, it wasn't a very good summary show if bringing in newbies was the goal.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
I would have to say that using logic and all other proof I have surmised the following regarding the Wednesday 21, 2001 Survivor...

Deb, Kel, Maralyn, Mitchell, Kimmi, Michael, Jeff and Alicia will be voted out at Tribal Council, in that order.

I may be wrong but the evidence points this way.

Conspiracy Jim

"Ya, sure we went to the moon"!!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: East Coasters! Please post your Ep 9 pls! Thank you very much"
Damn... that was the opening line to the post I'm typing now!!! (To be posted later today, when I actually get a chance to finish it...)

Oh well, it still makes me laugh!

----------------------------------------
Final Four: UCLA, Stanford, Ole Miss, and Michigan St.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •