The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
{{{Speaking with a French accent}}} Bonjour, Bachelorette fans. It is Fabrice. I know how excited you must be to hear from me. I thought I would give you all my side of the most recent episode. After all, I am the star; these other guys are just a sad bunch of losers.

First of all, all of us guys got invited to the park by Chris Harrison, and I guess Jen was there too, but I was more excited that Chris would be there. (Note from Greeneyes: In case you don’t know what I’m referring to, check out some of the information available on Fabrice on the internet. There is some very interesting stuff concerning his past and involvement with men.)

We had to do a 4 on 4 pick up basketball game, to possibly win time with Jen. Since I am Fabrice, and being so fabulous, was picked as a captain – I chose Ryan, John Paul, and Ben for my team. The other captain was the loser Jerry, he had Josh, Keith, and Wendell on his team. We played shirts versus skins. Unfortunately, I was not one who got to take my shirt off.

The game was quite rough, and there was lots of pushing, shoving, and falling, oh my! My team won 15 – 1. The other team was just pathetic. A one on one date was given to John Paul for being the highest scorer. I also one a date with Jen for scoring the lowest number of points. Of course, I scored the lowest, us French are lovers, not fighters.

All of the other men are just so jealous of me! I had the first date with Jen. We went to the Cotton Club in Harlem, and were serenaded by Vanessa Williams. I was just so dazzled by such a big star. I knew during this date that I had to turn on my charm so that I would be able to continue to be on the show, and help launch my show biz career, so I dug down in to my big bag of acting tricks, and tried to get some sympathy from Jen. We began talking about relationships. I told her about a woman that I dated for about seven months and totally broke my heart when she told me she didn’t love me anymore, I even was able to shed some tears with this story. Jen was so gullible. I also told her that I’m looking for someone to love me, and that I can love. I also told her that I can’t wait to have kids to be able to provide a stable environment that I never knew in my life. Again, more brownie points for me. Mon cherie, Jen is not going to know what hit her. She is going to be so in love with me. I will marry her, get what I need, and then divorce the little American – ha, ha, ha!

The dinner conversation was so good, that I just finally had to go in for a kiss, a French one, naturally. She was so into me. I can’t figure out why she pushed me away, must be because she doesn’t want to scare off the other guys with how into me she is quite yet. But I hugged her, and went in for another kiss. Again, she pushed me away, I was getting annoyed by this, but I’ll try to be cool about it. I’m just too much for her, she’ll get used to it later. The look on her face when I hugged her was one of just pure happiness and love, am I right?

Jen’s second date was with John Paul. He runs an investment management company. They redo old buildings and sell them for a profit. Sounds kind of dull to me. I mean, he lives in Oklahoma. Paris is so much better – I know that is why I will get the final rose, because Jen will not be able to resist the beautiful city. Anyway, their date consisted of going to a spa, and getting a massage. Darn, I wish I would have gotten that date, so I could have been fed some chocolate strawberries and seen John, oops, I mean Jen in a bathing suit. But John Paul really is a wimp; he would not even try to kiss her. He will be gone at the next rose ceremony. After all, I had the first date, no one else will ever compare to me.

The group date was going to the park again. Jen took Josh, Ryan, Keith, Jerry, Wendell, and Ben. This time, they had to play that sport that Americans call football. When will these people ever learn? The true football is what Americans call soccer. During this date, Josh, that stooopid boy, had some time alone with Jen. All he did was talk about himself, not trying to ask about her. Doesn’t he know that you have to stroke the ladies’ egos if you want to get very far. This is why I am so dazzling, and he is not. He thinks he will end up proposing to Jen, pffft. He may be cute, but what a delusional, stooopid boy. Luckily for Jen, Ryan broke into their conversation while trying to catch a football. Their conversation, from what I heard was just boring. She needs more excitement I think, she needs me, of course. Keith, may be a nice guy, but they are both too nervous around each other. It will never work for them. Jerry tried to be romantic, and took Jen out on the water in a row boat. They chatted for a while, and then they kissed, a very long kiss, and danced on the boat. Mon Dieu, am I in trouble? Jerry seems to be my chief rival around the house. I must think of something. I can’t let him get the upper hand. Wendell, thank goodness, broke up the little rendezvous. He got some one on one with Jen, and sent Jerry off with some bread to feed the little ducks. Other than that, Wendell’s alone time was uneventful. As for little Ben, I have no idea where he disappeared to at the park.

Then finally, it was almost time for the rose ceremony. Each of us got some more time to talk to Jen alone. Ben talked to Jen about a serious commitment, and also about being jealous while doing the show. Of course, he is jealous, he is competing with me, the amazing Fabrice. No other guy can compare. I’m not sure what she and Keith talked about, all I know is that he looked terrible – he had the worst five o’clock shadow, and looked like he was severely toasted. As for Jerry, he is such a sap! I can’t believe he actually said that in a relationship, there has to be a you, a me, and an us. What a load of crap! Where did he learn that from some self-help book or watching a few too many episodes of Oprah and Dr. Phil?

And last, and by no means least, I spoke with Jen alone. She seemed so distant lately, that I thought I had to grovel just a bit to remain in her good graces. What I won’t do to be seen more in the media. Anyway, I decided to provide a little gossip and insight on the other men. Mainly, in order, to try to take down Jerry. I told her that he is too much of a charmer, and is really only in it to win. Okay, maybe that sounds more like me, but I had to plant some seed of doubt in Jen’s mind. After that, I knew I would get a rose.

When the roses were handed out, she picked John Paul, Jerry (unfortunately, my plan did not work), Ryan, Ben, Wendell, and, of course, me.

Frankly, after the rose ceremony, I am so unimpressed with Jen. I am such a better person that to be receiving the sixth and last rose. If she is just going to test me like this, why was I there? After all, I’ve proven that I liked her, now she must do the same for me.

I can’t wait for the next rose ceremony, I’m going to shock everyone. They will be so blown away, by the wonderful me. The looks on their faces will be fabulous!

P.S. To the rest of the final eight – your little skit of me was so not funny. Yes, I may be all about the sex, and you had my personality down perfectly. But I still do not find it funny at all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The attack of the French -- Bac... buckeyegirl 01-28-05 1
 RE: The attack of the French -- Bac... MTW1961 01-28-05 2
 RE: The attack of the French -- Bac... Poncho 01-28-05 3
 RE: The attack of the French -- Bac... DebCapsFan 01-29-05 4
 RE: The attack of the French -- Bac... trillium 02-01-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
Can't.stop.laughing...I always love your summaries! Great job!!!! Oh, and I love your new sig pic...

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-28-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
Nice job greeneyes. I loved the idea of telling it from Febreze's perspective. I also loved the commentary, like this:

The look on her face when I hugged her was one of just pure happiness and love, am I right?

Cracked me up!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-28-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
Thanks Greeneyes! Very funny

Poncho

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
Great summary, greeneyes. You really captured how arrogant Fabreeze is. Sadly, I have to agree with him though that Jerry's line about the you, me, and us was uber lame.

Made for me by RolldDice.

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The attack of the French -- Bachelorette Summary, Episode 3"
great idea to do the summary in 1st person Fabrice. so, I read your summary in my weird idea of a French accent which made it even better <hee-hee>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •