The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sour Grapes......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sour Grapes......"
Isn't it just getting a little obnoxious that Uchenna and Joyce have come in first two legs in a row....TO GET NOTHING!!!! Back to back first places would have gotten you something earlier in the race.

Romber is up to 3 or 4 prizes.........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sour Grapes...... HistoryDetective 04-27-05 1
 RE: Sour Grapes...... zipperhead 04-27-05 2
 Howcome... ARnutz 04-27-05 3
 RE: Sour Grapes...... Tahj 04-27-05 4
 RE: Sour Grapes...... Spidey 04-27-05 5
   RE: Sour Grapes...... Femme 04-27-05 7
 RE: Sour Grapes...... LibraRising 04-27-05 6
 RE: Sour Grapes...... joatmon 04-27-05 8
 RE: Sour Grapes...... cahaya 04-27-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
I agree with you that Joyce and Uchenna should have won a proze for at least one of their winning legs, but it really has nothing to do with whether or not Romberrhea won any previous legs. That's just a red hat wearing herring.

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
You can add my frustration to yours. Like I have said before, they should not give away so many trips early in the Race because the teams that are most deserving of these prizes will be around to collect them later. Teams that are simply lucky in the first few weeks (like Ray and his victim were one week) should not get a fabulous prize.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Howcome..."
this bothers all of us, but Uchenna & Joyce didn't have a problem with it when they had the wrong gnome?

I agree. I'm annoyed! ... but this team said something like, "It's OK, we are just happy for this whole experience and for being in first this leg."

It seems to me with a team like this, they have already won because they are richer for the experience! Perhaps they will win the biggest prize of all!

OK, so I didn't really join the bash too much here. Oh well.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
Well, those dumbåsses chose the wrong gnome!

Moves courtesy of Syren

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
As a Romber fan, I can't tell you how glad I was they DIDN'T win the prize last night.

As funny as it would have been, it still would have been torturous to hear all the cries of "the fix is in!"

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
Haha! I turned to my husbnad (after Rob and Amber picked up the gnome) and said, "OMG! Like, did you see how the gnome Rob and Amber picked up was RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN?! It was planted there so they would win!"

So yeah, I, too, was glad they didn't win.

Phew.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
I think I said this in the East Coast update thread, but a random prize was stupid. What they should have done is alerted the racers with the clue that one of the gnomes was the prize gnome. Then, the first place team could have decided whether it was worth searching for the prize gnome, or whether they'd be better off just grabbing the first gnome they see and forgetting the prize.

That way, they could have still gotten in their product placement and at least given the front-runners a chance at the prize.

I've said the word "gnome" more times today than the rest of my life combined.

joatmon 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joatmon Click to send private message to joatmon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
Boy it's getting pretty hard to bash Romber. Rob runs too good a race. Once he called the other teams stupid though, I knew
they were in for a tough time.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sour Grapes......"
What was it Uchenna said when they won the second leg in a row?

"We're having fun!"

I think that the relatively trivial leg-winning prizes are/were the last thing on Uchenna's and Joyce's minds. They want to win it all, and have fun doing it! And even if they don't win it all, they'll still have fun trying.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •