The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

boonerbear 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boonerbear Click to send private message to boonerbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
I feel so sorry for Zach! And, what in the world is Drew getting himself into? Flo only seems to like it when Zach is successful. It doesn't matter how hard he tries or that they have made it this far, she has to complain about something. I wonder if she would even be attracted to Drew if wasn't as successful. Hmmmm.....I wonder what is in store for her future relationships.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please... bee 12-06-02 1
 Internet Support Group for Zach nomadic_mouse 12-06-02 2
 RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please... mrbluesky 12-06-02 3
 RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please... vincents 12-08-02 4
   RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please... vincents 12-08-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bee 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bee Click to send private message to bee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
Zach deserves somebody "less whinny"

nomadic_mouse 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nomadic_mouse Click to send private message to nomadic_mouse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Internet Support Group for Zach"
ISGZ for short.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
LOL at ISGZ!

I can't get over the first pitstop of this past episode. Flo was defeated and lost it. Then when she found out they were still in it, she had her legs wrapped around him. Next scene, she was weepy about how great of a guy Zach is. Then a few minutes later, shes back on her tyrade about how stupid he is. There is no middle ground for this woman!

My opinion of Zach is this. He is definitely calm under pressure -- about as calm a person I've ever seen. Too bad he has such poor taste in women.

vincents 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vincents Click to send private message to vincents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
That girl's a B**CH!!!!! How'd Zach end up with her in the first place????? I was watching the 9th and 10th episodes last night and I felt sorry for him. Me? I'd slap her around a couple of times and then quit.

vincents 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vincents Click to send private message to vincents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fickle, Fairweather, and please, farewell Flo!"
Oh,yeah. LOADS of support over here for an ISGZ. Please, someone look into it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •