1. Casting: Sign up for a HG/LC to speak for/represent. One spot per HG/LC. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I will go by first come basis. I try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem.
2. Please post at least once a week, at least until you've graduated (if applicable), after that - optional, you may still add comments. If you're gonna be out or you'd like to quit, just send me a PM. If you miss 2 weeks without notice, I will have to reassign the character. You can opt to switch characters once yours is gone, if that character is still open.
3. Sign the bottom of EVERY post you write with your HG/LC's name or picture, or at least sign as who/whatever you're posting as. I will provide you with a pic, or if you are really a DAW, you could make your own or add it as an extension to your existing sigpic. But PLEASE use these pics only in the game threads. Just right-click on the pic, jot down its URL (I store mine in a Word document), and when you post, make that the last line.
4. Speak as your HG/LC would speak, and speak for them. Share your character's inner thoughts about what's going on in the house, and what they think of the other HGs/LCs. Praise, tease or bash away. Be Funny. LCs, you can always call your own BOR! But. Keep all gameplay in the designated thread. We'll start Monday and change threads each Monday.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. Also, be careful not to post any big spoilers (like who is going). Don't bash other players personally out of character.
6. If your HG graduates (or is booted), you are technically out of the house. You then get the privilege of writing your own "final remarks", so PLEASE DO. You are encouraged to continue to post/comment, but remember that you've graduated.
7. Anyone not signed up as a HG/LC is still invited to make comments about the cast. Be clever. Someone, for example, could post as The Cupcakes. You can also be other house visitors, former HGs, Andy P., props, camerapeople, or whatever.
8. These will be role-playing threads, NOT DISCUSSION THREADS. That's mainly addressed toward non-game players.