The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fabrice ... WTF?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-05, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fabrice ... WTF?"
I'm not sure what the deal was with Fabrice last night. Did you see the way he dissed Jen while receiving the rose? Jen should have revoked the rose and slapped him upside the head, told him to get lost.

This smelled completely like a producer intervention. Maybe she picked one of the other guys, and they stepped in and said "no no no, we gotta keep Fabrice!" so they reshot the scene with her picking him and he threw a hissy fit about it.

The guy did everything wrong in the show and she still picked him? He came on much too strongly to her -- and her expressions and comments reflected that -- and he ratted out the others and acted all petulant and immature. So why is he still in the game?

Scratch and sniff

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? Loree 01-25-05 1
   RE: Fabrice ... WTF? pmspml5 01-25-05 2
       RE: Fabrice ... WTF? superstepmom1 01-25-05 3
   RE: Fabrice ... WTF? BriarRosie 01-25-05 11
   RE: Fabrice ... WTF? RollDdice 01-25-05 13
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? missygirl3 01-25-05 4
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? frisky 01-25-05 5
   RE: Fabrice ... WTF? RangeRover 01-25-05 6
       RE: Fabrice ... WTF? TDeniseS 01-25-05 7
       Rangerover...you are missing one th... volsfan 01-25-05 14
           RE: Rangerover...you are missing on... RangeRover 01-26-05 16
               RE: Rangerover...you are missing on... txmomma26 01-26-05 17
       RE: Fabrice ... WTF? Roo 01-26-05 15
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? txmomma26 01-25-05 8
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? happymom 01-25-05 9
   RE: Fabrice ... WTF? Poncho 01-25-05 12
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? Honey38 01-25-05 10
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? woiwod 01-26-05 18
 RE: Fabrice ... WTF? DebCapsFan 01-28-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
This is like every other season. There is always one person that is kept around for ratings when it is very obvious the person doing the picking does not like that person. I am sure Jen was told to keep Fabrice. So what big announcement does he make next week? Does he actually announce he is gay?

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
I totally agree. She was told to pick him. She probably didnt like him or the other two and the producers said - well at least keep Fabrice for us.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

I agree Fabrice is a "Producer Ploy". But she did enjoy him ratting out the other guys. I think that next week, he'll step up and leave the show, BEFORE she doesn't give him a rose.

If she gives him another, I may throw up.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
Heheh. I would love for Fabrice to "come out", as he's rumored to be gay. I want to call him Green Card Crybaby from now on, though.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-05 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

So what big announcement does he make next week? Does he actually announce he is gay?

Worse. He announces that he's French.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-25-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
I agree with all of you.I was not surprised that Fabreeze was kept. Despite the fact the he is an obnoxious jerk.He is so jealous of Jerry!!The producers have a hand in everything. so much for reality, huh??

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
What did Fabrice say about the other guys? My mother phoned right at that moment and I missed it!

Incessant whining.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-05 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

Of course Fabreeze is a plant. She didn't have a good date, they have nothing in common..HE'S GAY!!! They need him so they can send her to Paris and she can play Carrie to decide who her Mr. Big is.

These shows are always totall b/s... I loved that he faked cried and went on and on about finding the right one. I guess posting on all those varying gay find-a-date websites aren't doing much in getting attention or action!!

Frankly the best moment was his gay bitc.a.thon about the others. Particularly Jerry as it "takes one to know one". They both are total b/s'ers but they do lend a type of amusement to the proceedings.

I so prefer Fabrice and his created French loveeerr over the phony Jerry. Jerry is such a Charlie from the Trista years its painfully obvious. Hot guy but that is good for a weekend.

But the whole reason why do ANY of them stay. Meredith admitted she grooved on Ian immediately but went along and had the required meltdown over being a whore and we have seen the previews and heard that Miss Jen feels the same.

They already have cut this series down to just 8 episodes as a result. No one is watching except loyal fans and haters (proud member of the latter over the former) and you have to have a show! Unfortunatley it means picking Febreeze and John Paul when you know in a million years neither of them are her "type".

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
>Of course Fabreeze is a plant. > She didn't have a
>good date, they have nothing
>in common..HE'S GAY!!! >
>>
>Frankly the best moment was his >gay bitc.a.thon about the others. > Particularly Jerry as it >"takes one to know one".
> > Jerry is >such a Charlie from the >Trista years its painfully obvious. > Hot guy but that >is good for a weekend. >

Fabreeze is disgusting with all his theatrics ....but good for ratings...I think he has a crush on Jerry. Jerry is suspect....he comes across as the type that will do anything or anyone(regardless of sex) for attention or money (I do believe the posts about him desperately seeking "showbiz".... but he is cute and charming so it looks like he will make the final four. It looks like Wendell will be the winner....but hopefully, it will be one of the other quiet ones (like Ryan or Ben) to create more surprise.

I remember during Trista's season.... I never saw Ryan coming until she picked him.... I didn't even know how he made it to the final 2.... so it was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully, there will be similar surprise with Jen.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rangerover...you are missing one thing here..."
they have nothing in common..HE'S GAY!!!

They have one huge thing in common...they both like MEN!

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rangerover...you are missing one thing here..."
vols...lol... well yes then they are perfect for one another.

Oh, and btw... Ryan our perfect little schoolteacher..not so perfect...he is also an actor and has been in Las Vegas (the show not the city) and Scrubs.

So now we have Fabrice the gay French media whore who has been on more gay websites looking for love than white on rice..no wonder he is crying... as well as on the French equivalent of Blind Date or whatever.

Jerry - a professional purse. He is the ultimate accessory for women reality contestants... with career beginnings as a doorman on the Real World... wow.. Robert DeNiro start worrying.

Ryan.. a bit part actor

John Paul...grandson of actor Victor Mature

Wendell... the only real guy conveinently from Chicago

Ben... a ski instructor going after a girl who can't ski.

This is a great group!!!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rangerover...you are missing one thing here..."
John Paul...grandson of actor Victor Mature

Who is this?

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
>I so prefer Fabrice and his
>created French loveeerr over the
>phony Jerry.

Did anyone else catch Jerry's comment about how "Jen had a guy with money. Now she needs a better guy with money."? Doesn't show much respect for her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
That sums up the thoughts I had last night very well. I couldn't believe she didn't revoke the rose. I'm wondering if via the powers of editing, she tried to and that was left out. She looked totally SHOCKED by Fabrice's actions.

happymom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happymom Click to send private message to happymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
I agree that she obviously does not like Fabrice... Jerry is definitely getting too much face time to be the final pick. I noticed that Ben was hardly seen last night. And the few times that I did see him (ie, he answered the door for Fabrice's date, handed her a glass of champagne at the end, and put his hand on the small of her back as they left her house for the group date) it was always a very "intimate" gesture. And we never saw a single moment of his alone time with Jen on that group date... the only one! So, my hunch is that Ben is the final man standing.

Stacie

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"

Welcome to the boards Stacie, and very good observations. I really like Ben and Ryan and they are not hardly showing them at all. Fabreeze stinks and I am not really sure what to think about Jerry...

Poncho

Honey38 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Honey38 Click to send private message to Honey38 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
He is weird...and I also think he may be GAY. He's a BIG Cry baby. He won't make it to the next round that's for sure... Let's make a "wager" on that....how bout it? Holla! HOney38

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
Personally, I don't think Fabrice is gay, I also don't think he is French. His accent is very phony.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-28-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fabrice ... WTF?"
The guy reeks of producer's pick, but I don't think next episodes shocking announcement is going to be as shocking as we would like. She's probably going to get to her fourth rose, and he's going to whine that he can't stand her treatment of him or something... and he'll be on his merry way.

Jerry bugs me too though. Too slick, and didn't he say if Fabrice got a rose this time he'd be gone? Sure....

Made for me by RolldDice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •