The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
If you had to pick an all-star tribe of eight people from the four Survivor series, who would they be?

1. Colby (great at the challenges as well as deception and didn't offend anyone)

2. Jeff Varner (had a strategy and was deceptive, too bad we didn't see him in action late in the game)

3. Ethan (also great at the challenges, was very sincere and likeable, was smart enough to get in a strong alliance early on)

4. Joel (with reservations)(if he had his way Pagong would have went into the merge with an alliance of 5 and would have picked off Tagi one by one (Tagi only had an alliance of 4), he knew the game but did offend some, perhaps with his alliance strategy)

5. Tina (she held her own in challenges, was deceptive and very good to people in both tribes)

6. Teresa (she played the game as well as she could have given the circumstances, was a strong player and did well in challenges)

7. Kelly Goldsmith (was very intelligent and smart enough to get into an alliance. Lex's then Brandon's stupidity cost her)

8. Kelly Wigglesworth (was pretty wishy-washy at some points but excelled at challenges)

Notable ommissions

Richard Hatch (offended many people and benefited from Pagong stupidity. If he was a master strategist he would have had a voting block of five after the merge. With only four they were vulnerable during that vote had Pagong had their act together. Likely would not have made the merge in S2 or S3)

Kim Johnson (played the game very well but will always be vulnerable pre-merge due to her age and weakness)

All of S4 (haven't seen enough of them yet although Tammy, Vecepia and Gabe look promising)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Survivorerist 03-16-02 1
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Fast Eddie 03-16-02 2
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE ivoryElephant 03-16-02 3
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE zeako 03-16-02 5
       RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Fast Eddie 03-17-02 15
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE heymikey 03-16-02 4
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE zeako 03-16-02 6
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE SherpaDave 03-17-02 12
       RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE heymikey 03-17-02 14
           RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Kokoro 03-18-02 22
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE jancan 03-16-02 7
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE I_AM_HE 03-16-02 8
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE toddE 03-23-02 29
       Now, now... Rebel Crown 03-23-02 30
           Super Eight 5Foot3 03-28-02 34
               RE: Super Eight Survivorerist 03-28-02 36
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE ejm92 03-16-02 9
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE smokedog 03-17-02 10
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE dabo 03-17-02 11
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE SherpaDave 03-17-02 13
 Great Idea! BaquaR13 03-17-02 16
 TALLY of YOUR PICKS... BaquaR13 03-17-02 17
   RE: TALLY of YOUR PICKS... SaveGina 03-18-02 18
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE JohnMc 03-18-02 19
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE cutie 03-18-02 20
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE bubbastan 03-18-02 21
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Kokoro 03-18-02 23
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE MikeD 03-20-02 24
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE curveball 03-20-02 25
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE BrykMantra 03-20-02 26
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE nancyjo 03-20-02 27
 Greatest ALL-STAR tribe here bergdogg 03-21-02 28
 this link may help you decide Maraarotu 03-24-02 31
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE JeffGator 03-25-02 32
   RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Round Robin 03-26-02 33
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE Cane 03-28-02 35
 RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE macamrox 03-29-02 37
   The Leaders So Far!!! jenbrand 04-04-02 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Just to be fair, I'm picking one male and one female from each...

1. Gretchen (S1) - As I have said before, probably the nicest castaway ever to grace the game. She took care of her tribe like they were her own children.

2. Sean (S1) - This guy was funny as heck. He seemed to have enjoyed the game a lot.

3. Nick (S2) - Very laid back kinda guy. He was also very good at the challenges and said some very funny things.

4. Amber (S2) - Three words: Adorable, enjoyable, something else -able that means cute looking. I don't know how often this happened, but when she smiled, she would light up the whole room (I think it was E who said this first)

5. Kelly (S3) - Seems like a big kid at heart. She just seemed to have a zest for life and being in her "habitat" (i.e. Kenya). Maybe she complained a little bit, but hey, nobody's perfect.

6. Lex (S3) - Don't know if it would be a mistake putting him together with Kelly, but let's assume for the sake of argument that they get along. He was also fun to watch on S3, with his "scheming and strategizing," but I also think he'd be able to lead his tribe well (in coordination with Gretchen).

7. Neleh (S4) - Sweetest Survivor ever, even more than Miss Filarski. Everything she says (well so far) she has said with a smile on her face. Even out of all her tribemates, she seems to be enjoying the game the most. The fact that I am also madly in love with her didn't hurt her chances either

8. Gabriel (S4) - Wanted to put Paschal here, but Gabriel edged him out. He's a good combination of strength and fun, and I think he would be a real asset to the tribe, both physically and emotionally.

"I am slowly going crazy one two three four five six switch"

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-02 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

>Richard Hatch (offended many people and
>benefited from Pagong stupidity. If
>he was a master strategist
>he would have had a
>voting block of five after
>the merge. With only four
>they were vulnerable during that
>vote had Pagong had their
>act together. Likely would not
>have made the merge in
>S2 or S3)

Would anyone in S2 or S3 have dreamed of alliances if Hatch hadn't invented the concept in the first place? 14 of the other 15 on S1 didn't. I find it ironic that people remember Rich as offensive but forget why: the whole alliances thing. Viewers and contestant alike largely felt the concept was unethical, and that each person should independently vote their conscience. (Some people now say they hate Hatch because of back-stabbing and lying - but he never did. Not once that anyone can point out. Yet Tina did repeatedly and everybody loves her.)

My all stars: S9 features the final two of each of the first 8 Survivor series. Seems fair.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Gretchen
Colleen
Maralyn
Gina
Mike
Rob
Lex
Ethan

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

03-16-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
By his own admission it was Susan Hawk who went to Rich and invited him to join her alliance. Stacey tried to start an all female alliance which almost voted out Rudy in episode one. Joel also went into the game with an alliance in mind.

Rich was smart to take Sue up on her offer and get in on the alliance and played the game well, but he didn't invent the alliance and he wasn't a mastermind. How did he consciously improve his chances by parading around naked or by offending people?

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Rich stated that he had a game plan going in, which involved making alliances with the right people. Stacey was the only other person who had the idea of an alliance. (If Joel did, there was no evidence of it in what we saw on TV. In any case, he certainly failed very badly to carry it out.) Stacey screwed up by showing her cards too early, before people got to know each other. Rich saw the potential threat and voted against her right from the beginning. In any case, Stacey failed to assemble an effective alliance. Rich did.

How did he consciously improve his chances by parading around naked or by offending people? Apparently this offended no one in the original tribe, some of whom said they joined him. Some of the post-merge people were offended, and Rich admitted that had been a mistake.

DOn't forget some of his other brilliant moves. When it came down to the last three, he deliberately stepped away from the endurance challenge. He knew that if Rudy won, Rudy would vote out Kelly, and if Kelly won, she'd have to pick to expel Rudy to give her the best chance - getting rid of Rudy without Rich having to break his word (which surely would have cost him Rudy's vote).

In the context of S1 - a brand new game, with no previous experience to look at - Rich was a master strategist. These days, people have a lot of history to look back on. What astonishes me is that many of the contestants don't bother.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-02 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

>>> If he was a master strategist he would have had a voting block of five after the merge

Well, if you actually had watched Survivor 1, you would remember that Richard Hatch made sure there were NO alliances forming at Pagong before the merge. Besides, I agree with Fast Eddy, who do you think invented alliance thing anyways?

You know what zeako, you should watch (or re-watch) Survivor 1 before you make stupid remarks like that. Is that OK, little boy?!?

Anyways, here is my all-star tribe (this does not include any one from S4 since it's too early to tell):

1) Rich -- great strategist, smart
2) Sue -- uberbitch (fun to watch)
3) Tina -- a well-loved backstabbing and conniving manipulator
4) Jerri -- aside from being a b!tch, she was actually pretty smart despite Colby lying to her face
5) Teresa -- very strategic and played the game really well
6) Lex -- should have won S3 since he, aside from Teresa, deserved to win the game
7) Brandon -- he made a dumb mistake although he made some smart ones too (convincing Lex that Kelly voted for him)
8) Kelly -- she was fairly intelligent and should have went further if Brandon didn't switch sides

Anyways, I did not include any floaters in my all-star tribe, such as Ethan, Kim J., etc. I don't even think they deserved to be on a Survivor game in the first place. People who fly UTR and let people do all the work while they just float on top do not deserve to be on my all-star tribe, much less on any other tribe in Survivor.

(edited to add my all-star tribe)

03-16-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

>>Richard Hatch made sure there were NO alliances forming at Pagong before the merge

Wow, Rich managed to deduce with 100% certainty that there were no alliances at Pagong BEFORE the merge.
Gee, you're right he was truly a master not only at strategy, but also at espionage. He assumed, and I'm sure hoped, there were no alliances in Pagong, and boy was he right. Nonetheless, entering the merge with an alliance of only four was quite risky. That was my point.

Furthermore, how much strategy do you need to employ when you are up against five people voting as individuals?? Rich's smartest move, which I give him a lot of credit for, was intentionally losing the final immunity challenge- that was smart.
But he still doesn't make my all-star tribe, I mean who wants to see him run around naked?

I'm sorry you were so offended by my omission of Hatch Heymikey. But if you spend any time on these boards you should be accustomed to being exposed to a variety of opinions, some of which you may disagree with. Belittling the person really does nothing to bolster your argument, in fact it probably weakens it.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
If YOU had actually watched ANY of the Survivors, you'd know that there's no such thing as a five-woman/three-man tribe. Why do the people who accuse others of stupidity tend to exhibit so much more of it themselves? Just curious.

Criminals From the Neck Up

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Ooooooh sorry ma'am, I forgot that tiny detail. I was busy putting all the most interesting people together that I forgot to think of their gender. Since gender means everything to you, I promise that I'll never forget that again.

And to zeako, I apologize if you got offended. I wasn't offended by your post (why should I be?) and I agree to disagree with others. I won't let my bitchy attitude take over me again (unless provoked).

Anyways, that being said, I am going to replace Tina with Jeff V. or, if it's OK, with Will (Big Brother 2). So, are you satisfied now, Sherpa? Or, will you still criticize my picks just because I don't have a contestant who belongs to a racial minority group? Just curious.....

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Woooo slippery slope....

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
And the nominees are................

S1: Gretchen - She played the game how I would WANT to play, but in reality I'd probably play more like Tina.

S1: Gervase - I love that guy! I think he'd make the merge in any season.

S2: Colby - He's the best at survivor so far. He really knew how to play the game and play the other contestants. Brains and braun! Too bad he has such a soft heart or he would've won.

S2: Jerri - What's survivor without a villain! She's the best bad girl!

S3: Frank - So I'd have somebody to vote off first.

S3: Kelly - What? I liked her and I'm trying to do the guy/girl thing and I really can't stand any of the other gals.

S4: Gabe: He has the potential to unseat Colby as the best. Hopefully he's as good at strategy. He's athletic and gets along well with his team and he looks as if he is genuinely having fun.

S4: Neleh - She'll be a great anti-dote to Jerri and I'm sure Gretchen will take care of her.

Does this mean that I get to be Mark Burnett? I can't wait to start my evil shenanigans! MOOA HAA HAA.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
i didn't watch S1 until the last episode, so i'm not gonna include any of them

S2- Rodger
S2- Elisabeth
S2- Mike
S2- Tina *
S3- Teresa *
S3- Lex *
S4- Hunter
S4- Zoe
* these three i'm not quite so sure about. i don't know that i really have any options other than Tina and T-bird. Mad Dog, Amber, and Kim P I guess would be in the running. for the lone male spot (which I gave to Lex) it's even tougher- Colby, Tom, and Frank are right there. i don't know how i'd have done this if i had watched S1!!!

and as a special treat, here is my anti-all-star list:
S2- Jerri
S2- Mitchell
S2- Kimmi
S3- Brandon
S3- Lindsey
S4- Rob
S4- Sarah
S4- Sean

(lol, i was counting, and thought i needed one more guy, and then i realized i HAD 4 including Brandi! )
its kinda interesting that with the exception of Kimmi, the others are all from the three tribes i hated for most of the game (once ogakor booted mitchell and jerri, i liked them ok, though i was still going for kucha)

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Referring to Brandon as "Brandi" shows just what kind of person you are. Glad not to know you.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Now, now..."
Welcome to the boards, toddE. But you should know that "Brandi" is the accepted nickname for our favorite flamboyant castaway. It's okay to flame the contestants, not each other.

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Super Eight"
My team looks like this

Elizabeth
Roger
Kelly W
Rudy
Teresea
Colby
Gretchen
Mike

It's a combination of my favourite players and then some that would make it interesting to watch

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-28-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Super Eight"
Welcome back, 5'3"!

Where have you been all this time?

"Crazy going slowly am I six five four three two one switch"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-16-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
I'll also pick two from each Survivor.....

Kelly Wiggelsworth
Gervase Peterson
Elisabeth Filarski
Jeff Varner
Kim Powers
Tom Buchanan
Gabriel Cade
Tammy Leitner

And My Anti-Survivor List.....

Stacey Stillman
Joel Klug
Jerri Manthey
Nick Brown
Silas Gaither
Teresa Cooper
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien
Sean Rector

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
I reserve the right to alter my S4 picks as I would like to see all characters fully developed!

I will go with 4 guys, 4 girls.

For entertainment purposes: Rudy, Greg, Jeff, Tom, Colleen, Jerri, Lindsey, Sarah

If I wanted to have a team that would win every challenge: Colby, Ethan, Mike, Hunter, Alicia, Lindsey, Kelly W, Teresa

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
1. Rudy (S1) he could cook.
2. Frank (S3) so funny and weird.
3. Jeff V. (S2) hysterical and a real manipulator.
4. Hunter (S4) resourceful, and what a straight man he would be for Jeff.
5. Alicia (S2) good team player.
6. Colleen (S1) the original sweetheart.
7. Zoe (S4) tough and personable.
8. Teresa (S3) gotta love that never give up attitude, just don't let her sing.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Like others, I'm going to try to do one man and one woman from each season.

S1: Greg - just sooo weird and entertaining.
S1: Gretchen - solid player.
S2: Rodger - such a nice guy, how can ya hate him?
S2: Tina - every season, there seems to be a woman of my generation I dig.
S3: Ethan - dreeeeeeeeeeamy.
S3: Teresa - the Tina of S3.
S4: Gabriel - tough choice this early, but I think he's the guy.
S4: Zoe - she's gonna kick ass if she ever gets any camera time.

My tribe skews a bit old (and I almost took Tom over Ethan for entertainment value alone), but I like 'em. They would be opposed by:

S1: BB - cranky, crotchety bastard, the unlovable Rudy.
S1: Stacy - is that lawsuit over yet?
S2: Mitchell - a skinny seven-footer cannot survive, let's face it.
S2: Kimmi - ugh.
S3: Silas - every tribe has to have an alpha male, so let's give 'em a stupid one.
S3: Kim P. - I'm still stunned she made the Final Two.
S4: Peter - would love to see him and Kimmi bond.
S4: Kathy - whine, whine, whine, whine.

Criminals From the Neck Up

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Great Idea!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

EDIT TO ADD: SHERPADAVE, don't you mean Kim J? (i agree about being stunned she even made the final two!)
I love this allstar idea! Ok here i go:
GIRLS:
1. Elisabeth
2. Kim P
3. Colleen
4. Sarah
They would all (yes, Sarah too!) be good for team moral and they are pretty strong women!
BOYS:
1. Nick
2. Rob
3. Colby
4. Gabriel
Strong, young and would get along well with the girls!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "TALLY of YOUR PICKS..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

Interesting picks, and a lot of variety. I have decided to take the time to do a tally, in hopes that more people will vote. Here we go:
SURVIVOR 1:
Colleen- 4 votes
Gretchen- 4 votes
Kelly- 3 votes
Gervase- 2 votes
Greg- 2 votes
Rudy- 2 votes
Joel- 1 vote
Rich- 1 vote
Sean- 1 vote
Susan- 1 vote
SURVIVOR 2:
Jeff- 5 votes
Colby- 4 votes
Tina- 4 votes
Elisabeth- 3 votes
Jerri- 3 votes
Mike- 3 votes
Alicia- 2 votes
Nick- 2 votes
Rodger- 2 votes
Amber- 1 vote
Maralyn- 1 vote
SURVIVOR 3:
Teresa- 6 votes
Ethan- 4 votes
Kelly- 4 votes
Lex- 4 votes
Frank- 2 votes
Kim P- 2 votes
Lindsey- 2 votes
Tom- 2 votes
Brandon- 1 vote
SURVIVOR 4:
Gabriel- 5 votes
Hunter- 3 votes
Zoe- 3 votes
Neleh- 2 votes
Rob- 2 votes
Sarah- 2 votes
Tammy- 1 vote

SaveGina 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-18-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaveGina Click to send private message to SaveGina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TALLY of YOUR PICKS..."
I'll also be doing one male and female from each Survivor:

Colleen (sweetheart)
Joel (played well)
Colby (gotta have strength)
Tina (endurance)
TERESA (a great player, and a sweet heart)
Lex (gotta give 'em credit - even though I didn't like him)
Hunter (strength)
Gina (look at my name.. ;))

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Here's my list - but I have to say that I'm not sticking to a 4m/4f list nor picking equally from tribes. We can't do this once we get to S5, and some Survivor editions were just better than others.

1 - Rich - He'll lose any subsequent game with any Survivor tribe and probably be booted first since everyone knows his game now and he doesn't have more of a strategy than forming an alliance. He would need to have people skills other than just being irritating. However, he deserves to be on the list because even though he p1ssed everyone off he still won, and that took the right combination of outwitting, outplaying, and outlasting.

2 - Susan - She knew to get part of Rich's winning game plan. Was WAY too sore a loser, but she was a hard worker.

3 - Colby - Apart from spelling Tina's name with a K, he played the perfect game from start to finish.

4 - Tina - Played an even better game than Colby to stay UTR and then convince the best player to bring her along. She is the best Survivor player because of her soft skills.

5 - Hunter - Better survival skills than anyone so far - deserved to get a lot farther.

6 - Elisabeth - The only person from the opposing tribe to ever make top 4. If Mike hadn't burned himself, she could easily have pulled off the Tina manuever.

7 - Lex - Took control of the game from the beginning. Made through the swap in flying colors. In spite of his gut, could have won if EPM had checked his questions properly.

8 - Tom - Great comic relief. Knew how to make friends and influence people.

here's my honorable mention second team

Colleen
Rodger
T-Bird
Brandon
Gervase
Jenna
Gina
Rudy

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie Click to send private message to cutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Frank: he has a great sense of humor
Brandon: like his interaction with frank
Lex: my fav.

Kelly W: brave to betray the annoying susan
Colleen: really cute girl
Dirk: his religious beliefs could have add more drama

Jerri: she can act as villain of this tribe
Kimmi: funny too

Alternatives:
Kelly G: should give us some strategy, she is smart
Susan
Lindsey
Sean

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
It's pretty hard to just pick 8, but here goes...
All Star Team
For heart and bonding:
Elizabeth and Rodger

For Survivor Skills:
Gretchen and Mike

For worker bees:
Frank and Hunter

For Laughs:
Jeff Varner
Honorable mentions in this department - Brandon and Rudy

For Competitions:
Colby
Honorable mentions - Alicia and Kelly W.

The Anti-star Team
Stacy
Richard Hatch
Jeri
Tina
Silas
Lindsey
Rob
Sean

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Okay I'm going to stick to 1 man/woman from each team/series (although I should say that if I wasn't doing it this way my ideal team would be 90% or even the whole Pagong team ;)

S1:

1. Jenna

Okay I really was going to put Colleen here (she is my favourite Survivor ~ever~) but really I do miss Jenna and I think Colleen has enough attention already (Plus Gabe is way too similar to Greg, and I wouldn't want to see ~that~ happen; And we already have a brunette so here's the blonde ;)

2. Rudy

Well Jenna's in so that throws out the Pagong men and Rudy is really the only choice on Tagi (and a good one....Rudy rules!)

S2:

3. Amber
4. Nick

Amber/Nick are here because they are really the only Survivors ~ever~ that I hardly remember and they were freaking 6th and 7th....they really deserve another chance IMO. Maybe we can get them cuecards....

S3:

5. Teresa
6. Lex

I'm going for older here so I don't have a team of 20 year olds....but honestly, these two are a couple of the only players to make an impact in S3 (gawd I hate S3)

S4:

7. Vecepia

I really like or want to like Vecepia....Actually I guess it's kinda intelligent to make an alliance with the dumbest people in the game but it still drives me insane.

8. Gabriel

Well okay first of all I do like him, but mainly I didn't want to pick John, Robert or Paschal....

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
SARAH
ELISABETH
KELLY G.
JENNA
AMBER
KIM P.
VEE
KIMMI

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
1. Colleen
2. Elizabeth
3. Amber
4. Kim P
5. Gina
6. Sarah
7. Neleh
8. myself

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Just 8??? Okay here goes:

Colleen
Elisabeth
Kelly G.
Neleh

(The Cute Babe Brigade. Of course.)

Plus:

Rodger
Tom
Paschal
Rudy

(The Codger Squad)

Hey, I just picked the ones that are the most fun to watch. If I had to pick a few more, how about:

Keith
Mike
Teresa
Gretchen
Carl
Jenna

(The Just-Good-Folks Battalion)

---------------------------------------
MY SURVIVOR AFRICA DEADPOOL RANKINGS:

UNSPOILED PLAYERS - THIRD PLACE!
unSUngheroes - FIRST PLACE!
Aloe Avengers - FIRST PLACE! (and Founder)

Woo-Hoo!

-----------------------------

Homer: "But Marge -- if I catch this fish, I'll be a hero! "

Marge: "A hero? ? ? To who? ? ? "

Homer: "To the weirdos at the worm store! "

nancyjo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nancyjo Click to send private message to nancyjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
This group would be great to watch:
S1 - Richard - Crazy and loved the game.
- Susan - The greatest speech ever delivered on TV.
S2 - Jeff - Wiley and fun.
- Elizabeth - A sweet counterpoint to everyone else.
S3 - Kelly G. - The smartest survivor, great commentary.
- Brandon - Didn't give a ##### what he said.
S4 - Sarah - The Queen of the message boards.
- Hunter - A serious counterpoint to everyone else.
CBS should have fans vote on who they would like to bring back!!!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Greatest ALL-STAR tribe here"
My All Star Tribe is:
Sonja (S1)
BB (S1)
Debb (S2)
Kel (S2)
Diane (S3)
Jessie (S3)
Peter (S4)
Patricia (S4)

My Anti All Star Tribe is:
Kelly (S1)
Rich (S1)
Colby (S2)
Tina (S2)
Kim J (S3)
Ethan (S3)
Tom (S3)
Lex (S3)

I decided to put the Final four of S3 because three second place prizes where handed out!!

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "this link may help you decide"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3c9d6fc83654979d

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
1.Colby
2.Richard Hatch
3.Lex
4.Ethan
5.Michael Skupin
6.John
7.Kelly Wigglesworth
8.Joel

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
This is a tribe of two from each Survivor that I think would have a good shot at pagonging out the other tribe:

Rich-not great at anything but good at several different things.
Kelly W.-one of the best IC players and could get down and dirty when she needed to.
Rodger-a levelheaded guy who would be good for team unity.
Alicia-hard worker, good challenge competitor.
Ethan-the master at flying under the radar and a tough challenge competitor.
Old Kim-a master at the political games, and someone expendable in case of a lost IC.
Hunter-not worth a crap at tribal politics, but knows how to work and to survive.
Gina-has the right kind of personality to bond with a high quality tribe, and I needed some eye candy, too.

The second team (would also make good opposition for a Survivor contest):

Rudy
Susan
Michael
Elisabeth
Lex
Teresa
John
Neleh

Cane 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cane Click to send private message to Cane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
Best tribe lineup in the world.

1. Deb (s2)
2. Diane (s3)
3. Sonja (s3)
4. Patricia (s4)

5. Rob (s4)
6. Carl (s2)
7. Kel (s2)
8. Sean (s4)

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Survivor ALL-STAR TRIBE"
S1 - Gretchen
S1 - Richard
S2 - Jeff
S2 - Tina
S3 - Teresa
S3 - Tom
S3 - Kelly
S4 - Hunter

Anti-Survivors
S1 - Sonja
S1 - Dr. Sean
S1 - Stacey
S2 - Mitchell
S2 - Kimmi
S3 - Diane
S3 - Brandon
S4 - Sean

jenbrand 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbrand Click to send private message to jenbrand Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "The Leaders So Far!!!"
Here are the leaders so far:
Hunter - S4 (9 votes)
Teresa - S3 (9 votes)
Lex - S3 (9 votes)
Elizabeth - S2 (9 votes)
Kelly G - S3 (8 votes)
Colleen - S1 (8 votes)
Richard - S1 (7 votes)
Colby - S2 (7 votes)
What do these people have in common?
1) They all have distinct and interesting personalities.
2) They were all willing to express their opinions.
3) They were all interesting to watch.
This would be a fun tribe to watch!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •