The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 7, Episode 1 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 7, Episode 1 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!"
Welcome, everyone, to another season of TAR!

The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode.

I dub y'all as Team TARsucks Spoilers and this season, I'll be keeping a weekly tally to see how we all do as a team in terms of predicting the bootee. Let's do Reality TV World proud this season!

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 7, Episode 1 ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Freddy/Kendra. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that those who do not bother to put contestant names in the subject heading will likely not have their vote counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination" in the subject header.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Adam/Rebecca (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free, though, to explain the reasoning behind your vote, predict who will finish first, get yielded, Fast Forwards, etc.

5. Have fun!

THE TEAMS:
(For more info on the teams, check out realitybites' thread or Reality TV World news)

Brian/Greg (Brothers)
Debbie/Bianca (Lifelong Friends)
Lynn/Alex (Boyfriends)
Megan/Heidi (Roommates - "Team Barbie")
Meredith/Gretchen (Retired Couple - "Team Geritol")
Ray/Deana (Dating On-and-Off)
Rob/Amber (Engaged - "Team Romber")
Ron/Kelly (Dating - "Team POW/WOW")
Ryan/Chuck (Best Friends - "Team Hillbilly")
Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son - "Team Oedipus")
Uchenna/Joyce (Married)

Scratch and sniff

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ryan/Chuck Jims02 02-27-05 1
   megan/heidi wendyp 02-28-05 13
 Megan/Heidi PepeLePew13 02-27-05 2
 Megan/Heidi Bebo 02-27-05 3
 Megan/Heidi ARnutz 02-27-05 4
 RE: Megan/Heidi memyselfandi 02-27-05 5
 Ryan/Chuck applejack93 02-27-05 6
 Romber strid333 02-28-05 7
 Ryan/Chuck Estee 02-28-05 8
 Megan/Heidi dragonflies 02-28-05 9
 Megan/Heidi Scuba Steve 02-28-05 10
 Ryan/Chuck kary1371 02-28-05 11
 Megan& Heidi weecama 02-28-05 12
 Ryan/Chuck VA Slim 02-28-05 14
 RYAN/CHUCK Gingerman28 02-28-05 15
 Megan/Heidi (Roommates - "Team Barb... Corvis 02-28-05 16
 Megan/Heidi Mysterious Jedi 02-28-05 17
 Debbie and Biana fairyprincess 02-28-05 18
 Ryan/Chuck BCJazz 02-28-05 19
 Megan/Heidi volsfan 02-28-05 20
 Ryan/Chuck dabo 03-01-05 21
 Susan/Patrick IceCat 03-01-05 22
 Megan/Heidi moonbaby 03-01-05 23
 Susan/Patrick callasin 03-01-05 24
 Megan/Heidi pmspml5 03-01-05 25
 Ryan/Chuck Loree 03-01-05 26
 Lynn/Alex xserver 03-01-05 27
 Susan/Patrick Gerbees 03-01-05 28
 Ryan/Chuck RiverGirl 03-01-05 29
   Paris/Nicole....oh wait I mean Mega... GameOver3 03-01-05 30
 Meredith/Gretchen gatortod 03-01-05 31
 Megan/Heidi msbuni30 03-01-05 32
 Meredith/Gretchen cynthiarose 03-01-05 33
 Megan/Heidi popeave 03-01-05 34
 Ryan/Chuck FlamingCactusIT 03-01-05 35
 Ryan/Chuck TeamJoisey 03-01-05 36
 Megan/Heidi beaker 03-01-05 37
 Megan/Heidi LeftPinky 03-01-05 38
 Vote Tally #1 IceCat 03-01-05 39
 "Meredith and Gretchen... realitybites 03-01-05 40
 Final Tally IceCat 03-01-05 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ryan/Chuck"
Three reasons:

1. I can't argue with HaroldBalzaccio at Sucks. He nailed the Apprentice premiere, so I gotta give him a little confidence. According to him, it'll come down to Ryan/Chuck, Megan/Bianca, and Ron/Kelly in the first week.

2. Ron/Kelly and Megan/Bianca were supposedly spotted in Japan according to Supergrass. I'm still fairly skeptical of this spoiler though, so it would not surprise me if it's blown out of the water during the first week. Remember how Dennis/Erika or Alison/Donny was supposed to go far in TAR5?

3. Ron/Kelly have received a ton of publicity about Ron's POW past. I'm doubtful that they would make us all tune in to see them fail. Ryan/Chuck, on the other hand, who are supposed to be funny hillbillies, are nowhere to be found. They might have an early departure.

Alt. Megan/Heidi

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "megan/heidi"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-05 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

Shots of them in the gift shot....I think they will be wanting to have too much fun and lose some much needed time

Edited to say DUH! I replied to the first response not the first on the thread

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Megan/Heidi"
Like Jims, I'm following the Harold Baldaccio spoiler, but this time I think it's Team Barbie, Megan/Heidi, who will get the boot. They fit the typical profile of a first or second boot and they come across as a little clueless just from first glance and from their profiles.

Alt: Team Hillbilly (Ryan/Chuck) as I agree that Ron/Kelly has been built up a bit too much to be a first boot.

Scratch and sniff

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Megan/Heidi"
alt: Ryan/Chuck

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Megan/Heidi"
The wannabe Barbie ditz twins will ditz their way off of our screens.

IMO, Susan and Patrick are the weakest, but from what I've read it looks like they will be lucky this week.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

memyselfandi 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memyselfandi Click to send private message to memyselfandi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Megan/Heidi"
Read HB spoiler which credits them with the title quote.
alt Ron/Kelly-they hyped so much because that is all you see.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ryan/Chuck"
Harold seems pretty persuasive, especially the point he makes about M/H finishing the detour last but not neccisarily leaving.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Romber"
You had your 15 min of fame. Please go home now.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ryan/Chuck"
You're ryan' about being the next Kevin & Drew, and it makes me wanna chuck. Go away now.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Megan/Heidi"

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-28-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Megan/Heidi"
Just because.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ryan/Chuck "
Alt: Megan/Heidi (seriously, team Barbie??!)

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Megan& Heidi"
~puddin~

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ryan/Chuck"
Fortunately, these loads won't be around long enough to try to become the "next" Kevin/Drew (anyone who dares to try to immitate our favorite TAR Racers deserves to be booted at the start of the 1st leg - not at the finish!)

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RYAN/CHUCK"
If I have a choice of whom I would like to watch for 13 weeks between R/C and M/H, its a no brainer. The Hillbillies and their discusting, sloppy "Ugly American" look are the first to go to Losers' Lodge (wherever that might be.)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Megan/Heidi (Roommates - "Team Barbie")"
For all those who are dissing Team Hillbilly, you should watch their video. Chuck talks about having visited other countries and being impreesed with their differences as well as realizing that people of other places are fundamentally the same.

They won't be Ugly Americans.

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Megan/Heidi"
No rhyme or reason to my pick, it just has to be them.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Debbie and Biana"
No idea why, just a guess

BCJazz 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BCJazz Click to send private message to BCJazz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ryan/Chuck"
To me they just seem out of their league...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Megan/Heidi"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ryan/Chuck"

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Susan/Patrick "
Oedipus 'wrecks' in the first episode.

Thanks for remembering to do this Pepe!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Megan/Heidi"
Aside: Is that really Rob in the Romber photo? It sure doesn't look like him!

callasin 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callasin Click to send private message to callasin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Susan/Patrick"
I've watched you all play for several seasons and thought it would be fun to de-lurk and join in this one. Susan just doesn't look like she'll last long to me.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Megan/Heidi"
Sorry when you put two blondes together - you get even more lost than normal.

P.s. - Im a blonde

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ryan/Chuck"
Just a first instinct.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Lynn/Alex"
Random guess...no backup logic.

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Susan/Patrick"
Gerbees

RiverGirl 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RiverGirl Click to send private message to RiverGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Ryan/Chuck"
Too much evidence against them.

GameOver3 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GameOver3 Click to send private message to GameOver3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Paris/Nicole....oh wait I mean Megan/Heidi"
Bye bye girls, you clearly are the idiots of the group.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Meredith/Gretchen"
Who knows?!

msbuni30 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbuni30 Click to send private message to msbuni30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Megan/Heidi "
I am going with all the spoilers that I have been reading.....how many more hours until the start???? I can't wait!!

cynthiarose 172 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cynthiarose Click to send private message to cynthiarose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Meredith/Gretchen "
Team Geretol

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Megan/Heidi"
The spoilers seem to make sense to me - these two don't make a great first impression for me as far as this race is concerned. I think it's a pretty good bet that they're out.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron & Kelly go, either. They're listed as one of the last three in the detailed spoiler, and the way CBS has been promoting them, it could be that CBS is trying to squeeze as much publicity out of them as possible because they have a very short (one leg) life in the race.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Ryan/Chuck"
It's just my 1st instinct guess.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Ryan/Chuck"
They'll be delayed by a Peruvian boiler crisis.

beaker 107 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaker Click to send private message to beaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Megan/Heidi "
Let's do it

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Megan/Heidi"
Like I want to look at them for a whole season? At least the Hillbillies should be funny!

Back to the original siggie!

03-01-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post 39: 38 votes and 1 vote tally.

18 Megan/Heidi
12 Ryan/Chuck
03 Susan/Patrick
02 Meredith/Gretchen
01 Debbie/Bianca
01 Lynn/Alex
01 Rob/Amber
00 Brian/Greg
00 Ray/Deana
00 Ron/Kelly
00 Uchenna/Joyce

38 Total

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. ""Meredith and Gretchen..."
"...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've both been eliminated from the race."

Just under the wire! Not very original, but then again, not much to go on.

03-01-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
41. "Final Tally"
This is post 41: 39 votes and 2 vote tallies.
18 Megan/Heidi
12 Ryan/Chuck
03 Susan/Patrick
03 Meredith/Gretchen
01 Debbie/Bianca
01 Lynn/Alex
01 Rob/Amber
00 Brian/Greg
00 Ray/Deana
00 Ron/Kelly
00 Uchenna/Joyce

39 Total

Our pick is Megan and Heidi... I'll be sad to see the four of them go...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •