The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-31-02, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
As soon as she opened the clue he started ragging on her. "where are we going" she tells him but it is not specific enough so he goes "WHEREAREWEGOINGWHEREAREWEGOINGWHEREAREWEGOING"

As if she is s child and needs to be yelled at. Give her a minute to figure it out. GEEZ!

why didn't she just slap him!

Then later after he fucks up and puts the wrong fuel in the car he acts like it was no big deal.

If she had made that mistake he would have been berating her nonstop. Did you notice that he made her cry?

What kind of husband makes there wife cry.

Then she was like "this is so cool" after he got it fixed. Like he was some kind of hero. #####, it was his fuckup in the beginning she should have said "you are damn lucky you fixed it"

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake or Penny

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her... Loree 10-31-02 1
   RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her... bondt007 10-31-02 2
 RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her... OceanSkater 10-31-02 3
   RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her... PepeLePew13 11-06-02 4
 RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her... BaquaR13 11-12-02 5
   Teri. COME! ivoryElephant 11-14-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
If Teri has stayed with Ian this long she is as crazy as he is. I just want to see her trip him just once before they are eliminated. Just one little nudge into a dirty ditch or lake or pig slop or whatever is handy.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
I agree, Loree... there are two sides to THIS story. However, his treatment of her is horrible... I just don't know how much of our distain for him is more from editing. She must be (and act) crazy too... from time to time.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
Sometime in the near future as Terri and Ian are settled back in their mundane little lives:

Ian comes home from work, mumbling and groaning.

Terri: Is that you, Ian?

Ian: what the hell do YOU want now?

Terri: hun, I've won the LOTTO! Pack your bags!

Ian : (delighted) What should I pack? Summer clothes? Winter clothes? Designer clothes?

Terri: I don't give a shit!!! Just pack your f-ck-ng bags and get the F-CK out!!!!!!

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-02, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"

>Terri: I don't give a shit!!! Just pack your f-ck-ng bags
>and get the F-CK out!!!!!!

Actually, it'd be nice (in a way) if they went all the way and won it, and then Teri uses the money to buy a personality and a spine, then tells Ian to get out and take half of HIS share in the divorce.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why does Teri let Ian maker her his BlTCH?"
>Then later after he fucks up
>and puts the wrong fuel
>in the car he acts
>like it was no big
>deal.
No, Ivory, he put the wrong fuel in and fixed it, denouncing HIMSELF the hero. He was made to look like the hero when all along he screwed up. None the less, i like his intensity and competitiveness, i hope to see them go far.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-14-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Teri. COME!"
Is she is DOG???? He said that in the exact same way you would yell at a dog that needs to come immediately.

He treats her like a dog, he doesn't even treat her good enough for me to say that he treats her like a child.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •