The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

LaunchpadDavid 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaunchpadDavid Click to send private message to LaunchpadDavid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
Have to say, I have never leapt with joy at the stupidity of a TAR contestant until Kelly's comment that Ron had to be a POW because of his commitment issues. God love the editors & camera men who caught that beautiful moment.
On another note - anyone else get the feeling Romber bought their Atlantis wedding by dragging Ron/Kelly to the finish line & then stepping aside to let the war hero & the beauty pageant contestant win?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... nailbone 04-21-05 1
   RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... Wacko Jacko 04-21-05 2
       RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... Femme 04-21-05 3
       RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... KMan 04-21-05 4
           RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... packrat 04-21-05 5
       RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... bostonrobfan 04-22-05 7
 RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber drag... anotherkim 04-22-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
On another note - anyone else get the feeling Romber bought their Atlantis wedding by dragging Ron/Kelly to the finish line & then stepping aside to let the war hero & the beauty pageant contestant win?

So are you suggesting that Romber and R/K get to the final finish line and then step aside to finish second while R/K win?

I don't see that happening at all. Romber are WAY too competetive for that.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
It amazes me how people can comment on previews from the upcoming episode that hasn't aired yet. A few weeks ago they showed Kelly saying something almost as bad and then when the episode aired in the proper context it wasn't so bad. I will wait til it airs before I comment on it.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
A few weeks ago they showed Kelly saying something almost as bad and then when the episode aired in the proper context it wasn't so bad.

She called her boyfriend "trash" and "redneck."

That's pretty bad in my opinion. Really bad. The show didn't "lessen it" but they did kinda gloss over it. She's a hateful person who (now) shows a pattern of saying hateful things.

I would guess that she will say, after she says, "...by being a POW," that she means that he opted to get out (because he had been a POW) instead of staying in and serving his country. Certainly doesn't make him an honorable, commitment-driven man, but still not acceptable for her to attack him about it the way she apparently will.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
I agree with Wacko although I'm not sure that her comments could be placed in any light that would be favorable.

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
I don't see Rob stepping aside for anyone. He is one of he most competitive people I've ever seen. As for the comment:
They began negotiating the wedding as soon as they announced their engagement. (When he proposed on the reunion, they answered Jeff's question basically that if the price was right they would agree for it to be televised). The wedding spot was arranged for LONG before the AR7 began.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"
>A few weeks
>ago they showed Kelly saying
>something almost as bad and
>then when the episode aired
>in the proper context it
>wasn't so bad.

Totally disagree. Her nasty little comment was every bit as bad during the show as it was during the previews.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-05, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly bashing & are Romber dragging Ron/Kelly to finish line"

Could you (or someone else) explain this more clearly to me because this theory makes no sense to me.

--methinks Rob and Amber could easily afford a wedding in Atlantis, ftr.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •