The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who's your least fav. cast member?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dianezee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dianezee Click to send private message to dianezee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: who's your least fav. cast memb..."
I keep going hot-and-cold with the houseguests this season.

My least favorite, without any competition whatsoever, is Christina. I think she has HUGE problems that cannot be fixed by the SO house. I would even say she's a sociopath ... one who only has feelings for herself and doesn't relate to the feelings of others. I find her creepy, manipulative and emotionally detached, especially from her own emotions. She's a very screwed-up little girl and I have no doubt that she will return to the life she has been leading. She needs something HUGE to pull her away from that life.... she needs to hit bottom. And just a sidenote -- did anyone notice that when they were talking about what they were doing on 9/11/01, Christina said, "I remember reading about it." HUH????? What was she doing through that entire ordeal? I can only imagine. This girl is clueless and detached and not very bright. How is she ever going to get a real job? She makes so much money hustling and for her it's like breathing ... she doesn't know how to behave differently. She needs TOUGH LOVE.

Allison -- Like a lot of other SO fans, I liked Allison last year but this year, eccch. I'm really seeing the seething anger below the smiling face. Everytime she pours herself a drink and then gets defensive about it, that's where the REAL Allison comes out. That's the "f.u.-how-could-you-possibly-understand-pitiful-little-me" Allison. There's so much hate and resentment inside her, if it ever comes out, it will be an avalanche of torried emotion.

TJ -- I've not really been a fan of hers although I do sometimes find her sort of funny and fun. I just can't get passed all the analyzation that she does of others. She doesn't know how to be a friend and she is sooo inappropriate. I would find it embarrassing to be her friend, plus I couldn't stand having a friend who is always psycho-analyzing me. I hated the way she talked about Buffy ... that lady she made "friends" with briefly. She kept categorizing Buffy as "the Valley Girl." I thought it was irritating.

Jessica -- Her mother died so violently, it's difficult for me to wrap my brain around what that must feel like. I would be imagining my mother in that plane and what she must have felt and what must have been happening up there. Ugh. It's too horrible to even contemplate. On the other hand, it's been FOUR years and I think she needs to move on and stop resenting everyone, including her father. I think she's ready to graduate. It's enough already.

Lisa -- For some strange reason, I don't hate her. I think she's had a real raw deal in the house. Rhonda is treating her like an idiot. I mean, really, what's up with the stupid jewelry business? I made and sold jewelry for a few years and it's not something you just throw together overnight. It takes a LOT of practice and reading. You actually have to LIKE it and have an interest in it. So why doesn't Rhonda take some of Lisa's strengths and talents and use THOSE to help her come up with a career. Lisa is a world traveler. Certainly there's got to be something she can impart to others about that.

Jill -- My favorite. I just love her. She's the one who I could easily be friends with. She's real. She's smart. She's insightful. And I know she's "getting it." I think if she loses the weight and gets control of her health, there will be no stopping her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 who's your least fav. cast member?   vaguelylovely     12-04-05       
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Dayum Yankee     12-04-05     1  
     Looks like we have the makings...   Cygnus X1     12-06-05     18  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   kal5     12-04-05     2  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   barbed     12-09-05     34  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   beckettrep     12-04-05     3  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   momloveschocolate     12-04-05     4  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   SOfan0221     12-05-05     5  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   ktsmom     12-05-05     6  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   hunterjax     12-05-05     7  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   love     12-05-05     8  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   bentherdunthat     12-05-05     9  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   shawnar     12-05-05     10  
         RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   ElenaNY     12-05-05     12  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   jujubean71     12-05-05     11  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Imn2pt     12-05-05     13  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   shockedandamused     12-05-05     14  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   SOwatch     12-05-05     15  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   huntjl     12-06-05     16  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Baxtera     12-06-05     17  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   coolkid     12-06-05     19  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Alpharedhead     12-06-05     20  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   MistressMo     12-06-05     21  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   wzmartin     12-06-05     22  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   dianezee     12-07-05     23  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Soupy     12-09-05     30  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   lcray762     12-08-05     24  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   librarian     12-08-05     25  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   babymine419     12-08-05     26  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   serenityseeker     12-08-05     27  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Redbud     12-08-05     28  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   sowhat     12-08-05     29  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   ulshafer     12-09-05     31  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   mhb0125     12-09-05     32  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   barbed     12-09-05     33  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   KeeLee28     12-09-05     35  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Soupy     12-09-05     36  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   quiller     12-10-05     37  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   celisabeth     12-10-05     38  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   meemah     12-11-05     41  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Violet_Skye     12-10-05     39  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   meemah     12-11-05     40  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   dopeydwarf     12-11-05     42  
         RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   digirb     12-13-05     45  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   cindy12     12-12-05     43  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   marchbabe     12-12-05     44  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   BflyGurl     12-14-05     46  
   RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   teacherst     01-26-06     47  
     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Pixeltalk     01-27-06     48  
         RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Ijustsharted     01-27-06     49  
             RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   turquiosedove     01-29-06     50  
                 RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   lovemydogdude     01-29-06     51  
                     RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   ladybugg     01-30-06     52  
                         RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   OklaBlue     01-30-06     53  
                             RE: who's your least fav. cast memb...   Pixeltalk     01-30-06     54  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •