The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christmas...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MovinOnUp Click to send private message to MovinOnUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ..."
Jill did not send her mother a christmas card. Other than Jill, no one knows what the reason for that is...personally, I think it was an oversight based on being in new territory (first time they haven't spent Christmas together).

This, however, does not mean that she didn't call her mother or that she hadn't talked to her since then. IMO there is a difference between messing up and overlooking what might be considered common courtesy and "ignoring" her mother.

Remember that just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The conversation with her mother today was a) much longer than what you saw and b) one of MANY conversations along the path to improving her relationship with her mother. There were many more acknowledgments and levels of ownership from Jill that for whatever reason did not make the show.

Yes I know Jill. Say what you will about her I can tell you that she has worked very hard at strengthening the relationship with both her mother and her father. I can not imagine trying to balance those relationships at this stage in her life...how do you build a relationship with a man you never thought you'd know? How do you do this without your mother feeling abandoned and betrayed? And how do you negotiate all of this while trying to grow your newfound "self-hood." Probably most significant is how do you wrap your brain around being a daughter with a present father when you've never had that experience?

Has she had some mis-steps? Yes. Will there be more? Probably. I, for one, think it takes courage to explore these things period...much less without the world watching.

All of this to say, bash her if you must for her inconsideration, oversight or whatever, but know the facts. She didn't send a christmas card. Everything else is speculation, rumor and untrue.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christmas....   geminirose     05-23-06       
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Redbud     05-23-06     1  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   jonimoni     05-23-06     2  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   mirage3033     05-23-06     3  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Redbud     05-23-06     4  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   mirage3033     05-23-06     5  
                 RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Redbud     05-23-06     6  
                     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   SOfan0221     05-23-06     12  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Ujena     05-24-06     30  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   beckettrep     05-24-06     34  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   MizJazmine     05-23-06     7  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   alaholly     05-23-06     8  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Shazbot     05-23-06     9  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   geminirose     05-23-06     10  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   southern sam     05-23-06     11  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   young_black_sista06     05-23-06     13  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   MovinOnUp     05-23-06     14  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   geminirose     05-23-06     15  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   BlueCollar Blonde     05-23-06     16  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Redbud     05-24-06     27  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   tac_2     05-24-06     28  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   maryellennaco     05-23-06     17  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   JustBNMe     05-23-06     18  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Katie1985     05-23-06     19  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   origsofan     05-23-06     20  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   origsofan     05-23-06     21  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   snowflake2     05-24-06     22  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   SeasonedRefinement     05-24-06     24  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   bikbruz     05-24-06     23  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   butterfly34     05-24-06     29  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   dopeydwarf     05-24-06     32  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   MizJazmine     05-24-06     31  
   RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   eire_heart74     05-24-06     25  
     RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Shazbot     05-24-06     26  
         RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   bikbruz     05-24-06     33  
             RE: Jill Ignoring her Mom on Christ...   Shazbot     05-25-06     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •