The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-16, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "the plot thickens!"
morning time...see a cloud, day 27, Tai and Abury at the water....Aubry says crazy game...she confides to him, I sit and cry that I am not built to play this game

Tai: the lying and cheating it's so hard for me to do that...

Aubry tells him when to trust the brain and stop thinking

Tai: likes Aubry, she has a certain energy that I like...she tells him that some girls want to flush the idols, but you can trust me, I have your back, I wanted Tai to know that Julia is gunning for him, so maybe we can make it work, and I can tell you what is going on...

Tai: excited that Aubry is on my side I think she is a good contribution to the lions, I think scot and jason are gonna like it

Tai goes to the boys and says that some girl want your idol gone, she says that she is a free agent, she's open if she wants to join forces, she is open to any suggestion

Scot tells him how about the next TC, we take Aubry out

Tai cons: they are so forceful, I never participate in the decision

Scot continues to tell them that the down side is we still have cydney
she won't suspect it, we blindside her, it wasn't emotional decision, as long as we stay faithful, we have a path to the f3...don't see why we wouldn't ...

cut to the IC....

stretch your arms out and use fingertips to touch two wooden disks, attached to pots, pots drop, you are out. Winner 1 in 7 chance to win...loser to jury

they are all in position....challenge is on...designed to make your fingers go numb quickly...Joe is out first...vulnerable at TC, down to 7...Jason is sweating profusely....dripping from his nose....now definitely feeling it in your shoulders, fingers numb....Aubry is moving, Julia slips but a nice recovery...Scot is dropped...out, down to 6, then julia is out...everybody is looking at everybody else now....Tai is slipping.....Tai is out...down to 4, michele is out...down to 3, 1 brain, 2 brawn, 1 necklace.

hot muggy day...Jason continues to fight, can feel y our muscles start to give out, Cydney is out...down to Aubry and Jason....Jason spits, so Aubry spits....I am not backing down says Jason....Aubry says right back, neither am i....this guy has been through everything, ...1 hour 15 minutes....digging for a long time, Aubry with a little slip.....with a nice recovery, but her hands are in a difficult spot, she gets them back, this is it, 27 days.....now it's Jason that is moving, keep fighting, you gotta dig...more slipping....Jason is shaking....Aubry drops, Jason: YESSSSS safe tonight, they hug...a huge challenge...

see aubry, see Scot, not be Jason....

Jason: thankfully we beat aubry so scot tai and I us three are safe and from here on out we are unstoppable...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update...   Scarlett O Hara     04-20-16       
   Previously on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     1  
     New dream...   Bebo     04-20-16     5  
         RE: New dream...   PepeLePew13     04-20-16     12  
     RE: Previously on Survivor...   CTgirl     04-21-16     32  
   RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Up...   Bebo     04-20-16     2  
     RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Up...   SquidProQuo     04-20-16     8  
         Tai!   Bebo     04-20-16     10  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     3  
   post reward....   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     4  
   the plot thickens!   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     6  
     RE: the plot thickens!   SquidProQuo     04-20-16     7  
   YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bebo     04-20-16     9  
   Post Jason wins immunity   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     11  
     RE: Post Jason wins immunity   SquidProQuo     04-20-16     14  
         I screamed   Bebo     04-20-16     16  
             RE: I screamed   michel2     04-20-16     20  
             RE: I screamed   Jims03     04-20-16     22  
                 RE: I screamed   Sheldor     04-20-16     24  
                     So who voted for whom?   Flowerpower1     04-21-16     33  
         RE: Post Jason wins immunity   Flowerpower1     04-21-16     31  
   Stay tuned for our next episode:   Flowerpower1     04-20-16     13  
     RE: Stay tuned for our next episode...   SquidProQuo     04-20-16     17  
         RE: Stay tuned for our next episode...   Sheldor     04-20-16     23  
   Million $ quote and winner edit   Bebo     04-20-16     15  
     RE: Million $ quote and winner edit   michel2     04-20-16     18  
   What an episode!   michel2     04-20-16     19  
     RE: What an episode!   Jims03     04-20-16     21  
         RE: What an episode!   PepeLePew13     04-20-16     25  
             RE: What an episode!   Jims03     04-20-16     26  
             RE: What an episode!   Sheldor     04-20-16     27  
                 RE: What an episode!   PepeLePew13     04-21-16     30  
     WOOOT   Flowerpower1     04-21-16     34  
         RE: WOOOT   michel2     04-21-16     35  
         RE: WOOOT   Sheldor     04-22-16     36  
             RE: WOOOT   kingfish     04-22-16     37  
   4/20   michel2     04-20-16     28  
     RE: 4/20   Sheldor     04-21-16     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •