The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GeeQ122 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeQ122 Click to send private message to GeeQ122 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
The veto comp was rigged for him to win. We all know that. For some reason, the producers want him to stay on. But either way, it doesnt matter: Chicken George will go back to his white trash overweight life. And either Will is going back to millionare lifestyle of dermatologist and clubowner or Jase is going back to a beautiful girl and probably now some type of fitness modeling.

Chicken George sucks and all you people crying for him are idiots. He does not bring anything to the show and if there were 12 of him no one would ever watch. But if there were 12 Jase's or Will's then everyone would watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Snidget 07-26-06 1
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... J Slice 07-26-06 2
   RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... slickeronstate 07-26-06 4
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... nailbone 07-27-06 13
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... aquariaqueen 07-27-06 14
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Buggy 07-27-06 16
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Buggy 07-26-06 3
   RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... shantheWOman 07-26-06 6
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Bebo 07-26-06 7
           RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... shantheWOman 07-27-06 22
               On this thread alone IceCat 07-27-06 23
                   RE: On this thread alone shantheWOman 07-27-06 24
 WARNING - GeeQ122 Bebo 07-26-06 5
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... JoshInSGV 07-26-06 8
   RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Buggy 07-27-06 12
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... AugustGirl 07-27-06 18
           RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... samboohoo 07-27-06 19
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... AshLanie 07-27-06 9
   WARNING - AshLanie Bebo 07-27-06 10
       RE: WARNING - AshLanie AshLanie 07-27-06 11
   RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... aquariaqueen 07-27-06 15
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Buggy 07-27-06 17
           RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... AugustGirl 07-27-06 21
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... brvnkrz 07-27-06 25
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... shantheWOman 07-30-06 26
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... JustBNMe 07-31-06 27
   RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... brvnkrz 07-31-06 28
       RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... Just Plain Bill 07-31-06 29
 RE: chicken george is a fat loser c... unsane77 08-20-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

They usually have at least one competition where anyone can win it, you just have to want it more than everyone else, so I'm not sure this one was specifically rigged for him.

Is Jase's girl watching the show/live feeds? If I were her I'm not sure I'd take him back after his temper tantrums.

I mean I know the show is artifically stressful, but that little display of immaturity is hard to ignore when you have a child that could get hurt.

Chicken George doesn't bother me that much, I do not want him to win, but I've got other people that I want off the show more.

ETA: The scramble that CG got the veto did IMO make good TV. I love watching the best laid plans go all to heck.

It's a tribe creation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Couldn't anyone win that veto? it wasn't a matter of speed or direct physical competition; it was about who wanted it.
CG wanted it badly enough, CG got it. Nothing rigged about that, imho.

What, exactly, is wrong with George's physique that it requires a bash?

And just so ya know, it's NOT permitted to call the other posters idiots. Please read the guidelines, if you haven't already.

HOOT!

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-26-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
CG is revolting. His tongue is 3 sizes too big for his mouth. He has a rude habit of sticking it out and licking his mouth. He is a hick and out of his element. He is a laughing stock and his family must be ashamed of him. He is simply too dim and too crass to know. Oh he is not naive - he spies and his tears are fake.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Wow.

Wow.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Guess you wouldn't like the looks of a lot of us here.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
He does spy.
Kinda lurks around.
At times it's creepy.

07-26-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
There are a few reasons I don't like George, but his weight isn't one of them.

Why not bash him for that horrible cartoon character giggle of his. Hyuk hyuk hyuk, chee chee chee chee!

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
>There are a few reasons I
>don't like George, but his
>weight isn't one of them.
>
>
>Why not bash him for that
>horrible cartoon character giggle of
>his. Hyuk hyuk hyuk,
>chee chee chee chee!
>

For gawd's sake let people bash the BB rats as they please. If you wouldn't bash him because of his weight, then don't. But please, and this happens on WAY too many bashing thread, stop telling others how they can and can't bash. If he wants to bash him because he thinks he's fat, that's his perogative. It's the BASHING forum.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
stop telling others how they can and can't bash

And what gives you the right to tell others what they can and cannot do? Leave other posters alone. NOW.

07-27-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

>stop telling others how they can
>and can't bash

>
>And what gives you the right
>to tell others what they
>can and cannot do?
>Leave other posters alone.
>NOW.

The same thing that gave others the right to tell me what I can and cannot post. Only I see you didn't "warn" any of them. You're playing favorites. Hmmmmmm.....

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "On this thread alone"
... Bebo has cautioned at least one other individual so no "playing of favorites" is occuring.

Please try to comply with our community guidelines. They are in place to try and make this message board an enjoyable place to interact with other like-minded people who want to discuss reality tv shows. The guidelines are designed to try and create an environment where everyone feels welcome - including you.

See if you you can find it within yourself to just take a step back for a second so as to let everyone's tensions subside a little bit.

07-27-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: On this thread alone"
I'm glad to hear Bebo has cautioned one other poster but there were several who were harrassing me.

The rest of your post deserves to be respected, and yes, I will do what you ask. How could I not when you put it so nicely.

07-26-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WARNING - GeeQ122 "
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Calling other posters idiots is not permitted here.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-26-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Chicken George bothered me a lot when he initially came into the house. I thought other players could have been included instead of him. But, now that I've read the live feed updates, I really feel sorry for him. The guy is truly out of his element. The other players seem to obstracize him, in spite of the fact that he cooks for them and cleans after their mess. I don't want Chicken George to win the game, nor do I have a problem with him being nominated. What bothers me is that people in that house continue to use him as a cop-out. James had no need to target Chicken George. The only reason why CG was targeted is because James wanted to avoid making a stir in the house that would prevent him from waffling back and forth with all his pseudo-alliances. James keeps saying "Let's force the floaters to take a stand". Newsflash, James! You're a floater. He ran back and forth last season, and he continues to do it again this season. James should grow a pair and nominate the real threat: Chilltown!

07-27-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
12. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
The guy is truly out of his element. The other players seem to obstracize him, in spite of the fact that he cooks for them and cleans after their mess.

He really is out of his element, wasn't it the first night that someone ( James?) called George " a minnow in a tank of sharks"
It is also a very different game than the first time he was in the house. His season they didn't vote each other out, the public did it. I don't think there were aliances and deals.
This is AllStars and in my opinion the contestants should be game players, not nice guys who don't understand how the game is played.

I think what makes me so uncomfortable about George is that he is so awkward. I've seen people try to make conversation with him, try to draw him into their group, and he just won't ( or can't) socialize with the group very well. They do try to play with him.
The edit definately makes him seen like he isn't there, that he's being ignored, that no one ever tries to engage him, but they have tried some. And he did get some props for winning the veto.

Yes, James nominated him because he was an easy pick off, but also because he could be a vote against them. If you eliminate the peeps that could vote against you, pretty soon you control the votes. And George is dangerous in that no one knows what he will do.

To me is is just a big goof, he isn't a player and reminds me of Barney Rubble. I want to watch real players, not poor George pouting.

On the otherhand, I thought his Veto speech was lovely and heartfelt. I am sure he is a nice guy, but I'm done looking and listening to him.

I do get that people feel sorry for him, he is getting a very sympathetic edit, but if he is in the house he is fair game, just like the rest.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
This is AllStars and in my opinion the contestants should be game players, not nice guys who don't understand how the game is played.

Agreed!

I want to watch real players, not poor George pouting.

Agreed!

On the otherhand, I thought his Veto speech was lovely and heartfelt. I am sure he is a nice guy, but I'm done looking and listening to him.

Agreed!

If the producers had wanted someone to be the underdog, they should have put Cowboy in the house, not George. Heck, I would have rather seen Bunky in the house than George. At least Bunky and Cowboy have both played the game the way it is today, not like it was in George's season. But we're stuck with George.

I do have to say that George really does seem to be a nice guy, albeit awkard, and really out of his element. He does things that I find endearing (there's a youtube video of him on the treadmill that is hilarious--I posted it on today's live feed thread), but I want to see people plotting and planning and scheming, not wearing aluminum foil suits.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
There was a time in my life when I wore a foil face.

It's Arkie Love

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

>The veto comp was rigged for
>him to win. We
>all know that. For
>some reason, the producers want
>him to stay on.
>But either way, it doesnt
>matter: Chicken George will go
>back to his white trash
>overweight life. And either
>Will is going back to
>millionare lifestyle of dermatologist and
>clubowner or Jase is going
>back to a beautiful girl
>and probably now some type
>of fitness modeling.
>
>Chicken George sucks and all you
>people crying for him are
>idiots. He does not
>bring anything to the show
>and if there were 12
>of him no one would
>ever watch. But if
>there were 12 Jase's or
>Will's then everyone would watch.
>

for one thing bashing the members here (calling us idiots) is against the site rules.

And second:

I'll take a George over (what some call) pretty boys any day. I've seen Jase's volitale temper on the live feeds and the way he talks about females it makes me wonder if his g/f lacks self esteem to be even with him.

Looks fade (Jase, Will, etc) but being a nice person (George) never does.

As for the rigging of the comp, yep, James claim the same thing when he got out flanked......IF the comp was rigged I would think BB would ahve come up with something nicer than slop for days on end as part of the comp.

Way I see it pretty boys have NO backbones. If they did, they would have stayed in the comp not be cowardly and drop out.

I loved so hard at these pretty boys who couldn't even make it through the first round of a bowl of slop...was too funny.

The difference between these pretty boys is they are jist that: boys....

Will George win? No because the females in the house also have no self resepct....For them to sit there and laugh while Boogie calls another female houseguest whore slut etc goes to show these females lack maturity also.

As for George being white trash.....why the word White? Why not just call him plain ole trash? Hmmmmmmmmm

07-27-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
10. "WARNING - AshLanie "
for one thing bashing the members here (calling us idiots) is against the site rules.

The poster has already been warned about this by a moderator. It is inappropriate for you to bash the poster for doing so after a moderator's warning has been issued. I have been saying this over and over recently - when a poster violates the guidelines, alert a moderator and LEAVE IT ALONE.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WARNING - AshLanie "
>for one thing bashing the members
>here (calling us idiots) is
>against the site rules.

>
>
>The poster has already been warned
>about this by a moderator.
> It is inappropriate for
>you to bash the poster
>for doing so after a
>moderator's warning has been issued.
> I have been saying
>this over and over recently
>- when a poster violates
>the guidelines, alert a moderator
>and LEAVE IT ALONE.

Nods I should have read the the replies before replying myself...sorry

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
George doesn't fit in because he is a more common guy than the other superficial folks in the house. He works for what he has. The closest would be Danielle. Actually Will isn't too far behind.

These people are into their looks and what they can get for literally doing nothing. Their vocabulary is atrocious, they're foul mouthed and immature. They play and don't work, they don't think about retirement, they whine and expect handouts. I could feed my family for a week for what these idiots spend on hair products alone.

And by their actions, I can't seem to think of them as ever being in a happily commited relationship for the rest of their lives.

I believe all of them are lacking a huge factor in their lives, that's why they don't mind flaunting in national TV. Deep down, all of them must be victims of something.

But I love the show!!!!!!!!!! Can't miss it.

07-27-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
17. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Deep down, all of them must be victims of something.

Their own HUGE egos for one thing.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
Their own HUGE egos for one thing.

Ain't that the truth?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
LMAO, I feel exactly the same way. Only I hate the show and still can't miss it.

A wonderful Tribe original

07-30-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"

Is Janelle related to W.C. Fields? They have the same bulbous nose. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.....Thank gawd for long blond hair, eh? It really can trick the eye.

Show me you're nuts : )

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
CG is a waste on the show. I am tired of looking at his fat face, watching him stick his tongue out and tyring to laugh while he talks. He isn't funny, isn't interesting and I am tired of watching him act like Suzy Homemaker and making faces like he does. With his shaved head he looks like a Buddah statute. It is sad how they put a fat old man on the show but don't put any fat old women on there. Hmm wonder why that is???

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
George's size and look has nothing to do with it for me. But I will agree that he is most annoying. I liked him a little bit more after his veto speech but I still believe that he has no business being on the allstar season.

A wonderful Tribe original

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
<<George's size and look has nothing to do with it for me. But I will agree that he is most annoying....but I still believe
that he has no business being on the allstar season.>>

Yeah, where's Curtis when you need him?

unsane77 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unsane77 Click to send private message to unsane77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: chicken george is a fat loser crybaby"
seriously, all this is to George is a summer job. He quit his job for this? He hasn't worked since before the 1st season. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or contains a hint of truth. His kids are great? Hasn't seen 'em cause he's "promoting" himself in Vegas as a slot clown. I am angered every time he refers to himself as a small business owner, as he hasn't put in an honest day's work in over 7 years. If, God forbid, he actually were to win, a true injustice will have been done

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •