The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Don't you hate when they do those festive feel-good episodes for the holidays? I mean come on, nothing says "happy holidays" like a being impaled with a picket through the back.

Quite a show last night.

Susan and Mike fighting over the pills and then the tumble. I tell you one thing, if I was ever cast as a pregnant woman on a TV show, I would stay away from stairs. Those writers love to make the prego ladies tumble. Wasn't there a way for them to save the baby and NOT save Susan???

Lynette's family in the old lady's basement. Are we to believe that all these monster houses don't have basements?? Stay in your own basement, Lynette. That whole thing with the cat and asthma was way too contrived. All that was missing was for the cat to get sucked up by the funnel cloud.

Which brings us to the psycho-stalker. Granted, I don't care much for Katharine, but the other lady was way over the top psycho. And getting scooped up at the end un-noticed? Let's see where the whole Katharine story line goes. She seems to have more skeletons than even snoopy Bree. Do you suppose that wind storm will finally have dislodged the note from under the dead grandmother's bed??

Gaby jumping Edie was funny, but judging by their size my money would be on Edie to throw Gaby with one arm. The lost offshore $$ will have a huge impact, even with Gaby officially single again.

I actually found that show quite entertaining, and the special effects were pretty good. Wow the destruction shown at the end.

thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-03-07 1
   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... byoffer 12-03-07 2
       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... iatovttotx78 12-03-07 3
           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-03-07 5
               RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... iatovttotx78 12-03-07 15
       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-03-07 4
   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... samboohoo 12-03-07 6
 Lynette's House samboohoo 12-03-07 7
   RE: Lynette's House Snidget 12-03-07 8
       RE: Lynette's House byoffer 12-03-07 9
           RE: Lynette's House Dizwiz 12-03-07 13
 RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Ahtumbreez 12-03-07 10
 RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... flipxcyd 12-03-07 11
   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... bdemoney 12-03-07 12
       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Dizwiz 12-03-07 16
           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... bdemoney 12-04-07 17
               RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Ahtumbreez 12-04-07 18
                   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... SilverStar 12-04-07 19
                       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-04-07 20
                           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... KScott 12-04-07 22
                               RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... samboohoo 12-04-07 25
                                   Couple of links KScott 12-04-07 27
                           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... SilverStar 12-04-07 23
                               RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-04-07 24
                                   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... qwertypie 12-04-07 26
                                       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-04-07 28
                                           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Dizwiz 12-04-07 29
                                               RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... qwertypie 12-05-07 31
                                                   Definitely McClusky's House samboohoo 12-05-07 32
                                                       RE: Definitely McClusky's House qwertypie 12-05-07 34
                                                           RE: Definitely McClusky's House HobbsofMI 01-09-08 36
 RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... qwertypie 12-03-07 14
   RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Snidget 12-04-07 21
       RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... student9 12-05-07 30
           RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Ahtumbreez 12-05-07 33
 RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow th... Hoobie 12-22-07 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Some of the effects weren't so special.

They actually went through and did a full scale destruction of the set. I thought this was the last episode they shot before the writer's strike I thought TV Guide said it was pretty weird to walk off the set in that state not knowing when you could start rebuilding.

I was sure Victor was the husband who would be the goner at the start of the show. When the pickets starting coming off the fence I was sure of it.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-03-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
My DW thought it might be Lynette's hubby, but I figured it would be the Mayor. His part was really done anyway.

That would be weird destroying the set because of the strike. Does that mean this is the last show for the foreseeable future? And more importantly, how does one spell "foreseeable"??

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
There should be one more episode

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

12-03-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
There may be an aftermath episode that got shot, but from what I thought TV guide said they didn't get any rebuilding done as they can't do that until they are ready to shoot those scripts.

If they were just going to do a ...6 months later you can just CGI the damage in. If you want to have houses in various states of rebuild over a few episodes it probably works better to do actual destruction/reconstruction.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
The final episode is set to air in Jan.

Another sharnina masterpiece.

12-03-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
I don't think they destroyed it because of the strike.

I think the tornado was supposed to be the pre-holiday cliff hanger type episode (a lot of shows go into reruns in December anyway) and it also just happened to be the last episode they had shot before the strike hit.

I'm guessing the plan is to see the set get rebuilt over the next couple of episodes.

They just can't even start the rebuild until after at least the start of the next script. We need to have the Lynette finding what happened to her family scene and probably a couple of episodes of houses in various states of repair.

To just walk away and sit and wait and not know when you can shoot the aftermath/rebuilding episodes has to feel a bit funny.

I will say doing the actual destruction of the set rather than just CGI-ing in the damage probably helps make all of that seem more real both on film and for the actors. If it were me directing I would have put the actors in their hiding places blindfolded after the "storm" and done at least one ad-libbed reaction shot before shooting anything scripted. Sometimes get in character and react works really well.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
I thought TV Guide said that they have one more episode in after this one, but they are deciding on whether or not to show it since this was a good cliffhanger?

I thought it would be Tom because I thought if they were going to kill the mayor, they would have done it with the boat. And the asthma felt like a lead-up to Tom being caught in the storm.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-03-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lynette's House"
I always wondered why her daughter slept in their room for so long and the three boys shared a room. Then they had that nanny who slept downstairs in a room somewhere. And then I figured her mom took that room.

I think in my neighborhood, there is only one house with a basement, whereas growing up, everyone had them. I don't know.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-03-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lynette's House"
Some of it depends on how far down you have to dig to put footings in that won't frost heave.

Where I grew up by the time you dig down 8-10 feet for the footings you might as well make a basement out of the hole.

Around here most houses don't have basements because you only need to dig down a couple of feet for footings.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

12-03-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lynette's House"
My ignorance on this just proves that where I live EVERYONE has a full basement (though many are not finished). Lots of cold weather and need for the deep footings.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lynette's House"
Same here. Slabs exist, but they go cheap because around here (Boston area) everyone expects a full basement.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
The Tom/asthma/cat storyline was stupid. So contrived.

Poor Carlos. No more money. You could see that one coming a mile off.

Stalker woman was truly weird. Why he'd ever sleep with her in the first place is the true mystery.

Orson and Bree are quickly becoming my favorite two of the series.

winterized by agman

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
So, is Victor really dead? He survived being knocked out by Gaby the second time. Anyone notice Carlos got knocked out by debris and we still don't know if Tom is alive?

I wonder who will take possession of the off shore account information after this tornado? Where did the psycho woman end up at?

Questions questions...

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-07 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

I agree that it did leave the viewer with some questions. But I believe we can acurately assume Victor is dead. He had a picket fence sticking through his chest. Not much recovering from that I'm afraid. Plus they had to do away with his character or Carlos and Gabby would have been forced to leave town. Much better for the show to have them there than Victor.

Overall I really enjoyed last night's show. As I was watching it I figured Victor would be the husband meeting his demise.

I guess this means McClusky will have to come live with Lynette and Tom now that she has no house left.

I think it is also safe to assume we won't be seeing anymore of Adam's pyscho-stalker. Looks like she was whisked away to never-land!

I wish the new girl (Julie's friend, I can't think of her name) would hurry up and find that note her relative left her already! I would like to know the scoop on her dad.

Oh, and do any of us doubt that Bree's house will be cleaned and polished within a day after the tornado!?

12-03-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
It was Lynette's house that was destroyed.

I wasn't sure, so I checked the episode guide on the ABC website. Lynette and Karen hid in Karen's house; they just didn't make it downstairs.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I thought that was Lynette's house that was destroyed and that they had been inside McClusky's house upstairs, but my hubby said it was McClusky's house that was destroyed.

So I figured that's why Lynette was freaking out so bad, cuz she thought her whole family might be dead. Instead she was freaking out because she lost her entire home. Although either one is kind of a no win situation.

12-04-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
I thought it was McClosky's house too that got demolished and Lynette was freaking because her family was trapped under a pile of rubble. They didn't do a very good job of shooting that.

winterized by agman

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
That's what I thought, too. The idea of it being Lynette's house that was destroyed never even entered my mind. It doesn't make any sense. If they were able to make it back to McClusky's house, why would they have gone upstairs? Or was the bathtub on the main floor? And when the tornado was over, they didn't run down to the basement to check on everyone else, but ran outside instead? And why did Lynette scream "Tom!" when she saw the ruined house? He was nowhere in sight, presumably he was still in the basement. I'm going to have to watch the episode again because I really thought that McClusky's house was the one that was demolished and Tom and the kids were possibly dead. *boggle*

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

12-04-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
See I thought they were outside, did not have time to get back to the basement. Went to Lynnette's house as it was closer and did the mattress over the bathtub trick because Lynnette's house has no basement.

When they came outside I thought they saw McClusky's house where Tom and the kids were in the basement.

Lynnette would be more upset about her family than her house, IMO.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

I thought they went to Lynette's also and it was McClusky's that got demolished.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

12-04-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
This is what I thought as well.

Handcrafted by Rolly

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Couple of links"
Here are some other links that also say it was McClucky's house that was blown away. Guess we will have to wait to find out for sure but I think it was McClusky's....

http://tinyurl.com/2xy7bx

"I said Lynette’s terrifying scream post-hurricane would have to do with seeing something that suggested Tom and/or her kids were dead. So after we saw Mrs. McCloskey’s home reduced to rubble in the last minute, it can be safe to assume that the Scavos are at the very least very injured."

http://tinyurl.com/2yl3z8

"Finale Most Likely to be Stolen from a Very Special Disaster Edition of "ER": This one, which ended with Wisteria Lane blown to bits and Lynette screaming, "Noooooooooo!" when she sees that Mrs. McClusky's house no longer exists. Which means that her family may have joined Sylvia the crazy stalker in that great funnel cloud in the sky. Like that will ever happen."

http://tinyurl.com/yrquo9

"At the end of last night's episode, we were still uncertain whether Lynette's (Felicity Huffman) family survived the ordeal, and we have no idea what will become of Mrs. McCluskey (Kathryn Joosten) now that her house has been obliterated."

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Exactly. That's what I thought, too. But this is what the recap on ABC's site says:

The door blows open and the cat runs out, so Karen runs after him and Lynette tries to get her back inside. Karen only agrees when sees the ominous funnel cloud at the end of the street. They rush into the bathroom and hide in the tub under a mattress.

Finally all is quiet on Wisteria Lane. Bree is shocked to find her house has been badly damaged, but Lynette screams in horror when she sees that hers has been completely destroyed.

That was really confusing. They didn't do a good job at all explaining what was going on. Here I've been thinking that Tom and her kids are dead!

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

12-04-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Does ABC have a better track record of not screwing up what is posted to the website than SeeBS?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

NOPE!
NOPE!
and
DOUBLE NOPE! (I guess that would be TRIPLE NOPE!)

I'll wait to see what wiki says

eta if it were Lynette's house, she would have been overjoyed that she forced Karen to take them in.
And the irony of her surviving in her house with everyone else suppposedly wiped out in the "safe" house would be too good for the writers to pass up. So until the producer of DH comes out and says it was Lynette's house that was demolished, I will not believe it.

My vote it was Karen's.

12-04-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
wikipedia has this:

"A tornado’s on the way. Susan tells Mike that if he doesn't get help for his drug problem she will leave him. Bree learns the truth about why Adam and Katherine left Chicago. After trying to kill Carlos, Victor dies in the tornado. Lynette fears for the lives of her family after Mrs. McCluskey's house is destroyed while her family was inside. "

12-04-07, 05:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
It's really confusing. Like I said, I wasn't sure at all, and that's why I checked the website. Lynette's scream made sense either way...but why would she not run downstairs to tell her family it's over? Why go outside?

12-05-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Exactly!

She would run down stairs to make sure her family was safe and to let them know she was safe.

A Sharnina Special, Christmas 2007

12-05-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
32. "Definitely McClusky's House"
Here are two links.

The first shows a map of Wisteria Lane, indicating where all of the houses are located. If you click on the picture of the Scavo house, you will see it is green.

Lynette and McClusky live across from each other.

The second link shows the destruction. You can clearly see Gaby's house at the end of the street. Lynette's green house is still standing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisteria_Lane#Changes

http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2007/Nov/30/desperate_times.wow

Here is the picture showing Lynette's green house still there:

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Definitely McClusky's House"
You are quite the detective -- Thanks!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Definitely McClusky's House"
Here is how I saw it....

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

12-03-07, 06:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Wouldn't Gabby get set to inherit Victor's $$$$$? They were still legally married. (I missed several shows so don't know if there was a pre-nup or not) It would be fun if he had written her out.

I did think it was a little too tidy the way the loose ends (Victor, the psycho-nut job) were resolved -- deus ex machina, anyone?

And I wonder what Lynette's Christmas letter will look like. Gees, she must have been really bad in a previous life, because she sure has been smacked around by the fairy of hard knocks.

It was entertaining, but it bugs me that they (screen writers) do not run the details of the special effects before a science/meterological advisor.

Doors tend not to blow inward during a tornado, if they can, they blow open towards the outside because of the extreme low pressure (been there, done that). The heat and humidity leading up to the tornado is oppressive and it is very still.

But that is being my nit-picky self - sometimes I can out-analretentive Bree

12-04-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
Yep, when I lived in tornado country it was always worrying when it still, too still.

Took me about a month to get used to it being still most of the time around here.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

student9 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-05-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail student9 Click to send private message to student9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
This episode I think set certain things up for next time. the only question i have is when exaclty is the next new episode. I was ready for victor as well to go, and i couldn't have imagined Gabby and Carlos going away.
They said a friend passed, but is does the new neighbor's mistress really count as a friend or is there someone else? I was thinking Linette's kid's and husband get out, but the other land i always forget her name with the cat will not be alive.
I just don't know how long i can wait till the next episode but i guess i can focus on finals.

12-05-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
I'm not sure anyone knows when the next episode is set to air. Writer's stike.

If you want to know who exactly died there is a spoiler thread below.

Welcome to the boards.

winterized by agman

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-07, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Dec 2 episode - Yo, Ho, Blow the man down"
I just saw: JANUARY 6th is the air date.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •