The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 2, Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 2, Episode 1"
Ack!!! Where are you people? LMAO still at Bree changing those ties.

And who is that in the basement. Has to be Paul, eh?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 bdemoney 09-25-05 1
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 samboohoo 09-26-05 4
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 motormouth 09-26-05 2
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 newsomewayne 09-26-05 3
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 samboohoo 09-26-05 5
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 motormouth 09-26-05 23
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 byoffer 09-26-05 6
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 bdemoney 09-26-05 8
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 samboohoo 09-26-05 9
           Didn't? Breezy 09-26-05 11
               No KScott 09-26-05 12
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 shabalaba 09-26-05 18
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 GeorjiB 09-27-05 36
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 pumpkinqueen 09-26-05 22
 Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy KScott 09-26-05 7
   RE: Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy samboohoo 09-26-05 10
       RE: Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy Xcited DesWif 09-26-05 14
 I like Betty Rhyn 09-26-05 13
   Felicia Breezy 09-26-05 16
       RE: Felicia Rhyn 09-26-05 17
   RE: I like Betty StarryLuna 09-30-05 41
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 sisyphus 09-26-05 15
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 shabalaba 09-26-05 19
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 greeneyes 09-26-05 20
           RE: Season 2, Episode 1 shabalaba 09-26-05 21
               RE: Season 2, Episode 1 sisyphus 09-26-05 25
           RE: Season 2, Episode 1 sisyphus 09-26-05 24
           RE: Betty & Matthew Applewhite photokitty 09-26-05 26
           RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Loree 09-30-05 40
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Xcited DesWif 09-27-05 34
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 GeorjiB 09-27-05 37
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 frisky 09-26-05 27
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 bdemoney 09-26-05 29
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 samboohoo 09-26-05 30
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Rhyn 09-27-05 31
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Addi 10-01-05 42
 RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Luthien 09-26-05 28
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Rhyn 09-27-05 32
   RE: Season 2, Episode 1 frisky 09-27-05 33
       RE: Season 2, Episode 1 Xcited DesWif 09-27-05 35
           RE: Season 2, Episode 1 GeorjiB 09-27-05 38
               RE: Season 2, Episode 1 bystander 09-27-05 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I have to agree, Bree changing Rex's tie during the ceremony was definitely one of the funniest moments of the night!

I'm also wondering who is down in the new neighbor's basement. (could be Paul I suppose, or maybe some other type of plot twist?) Hopefully there will be other mysteries to figure out as the season moves along.

Here's to hoping this season is as entertaining as the first!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-26-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I don't want to overthink it. I would think it's Paul. It certainly does look like a white man. Hopefully we won't have to wait until Episode 10 to find out.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-05, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
*looks around*

Where is everybody? Great show tonight, the tie scene was definitely the best.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Oh, I don't know. DW and I easily identified with Lynette's multi-task diaper changing scene. And the attempted two-points shot with the diaper had us both LOL, even at the risk of waking the toddler.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-26-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Yep, Wayne, that was pretty funny too.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
You're right Wayne, I forgot about that scene!

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I actually don't think it is Paul in the basement. They introduced a new family, why not a new "secret"?? Was the hand black or white? I couldn't tell.

Bree hoisting up Rex to put on the tie was outrageous. I was surprised that we saw his body, because in my mind I was sure that he was faking his death. Hard to fake an open casket funeral though.

I actually thought is was funny when Lynette went all Ultimate Fighting Champion on hubby Tom when he was laying prostrate on the floor with his bad back. It could be many episodes before he recovers from that beating!

09-26-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
The hand definitely looked white. And I have to agree with Samboo, in that it seemed to be a man's hand. (although I guess we can't rule out the possibility that it could be a kid or a woman's hand, at least not yet).

09-26-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Mrs. Huber's sister has big hands. I was trying to think back to last year to see if we could tell when they moved in and when Mike was out in the middle of BFE with Paul. It seems to me that they moved in overnight, and that Mike had left Paul out there. So it's probably not Paul.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Didn't?"
That one dude that works for Delia(sp?)'s Dad kill Paul at the end last season?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "No"
Yes, he took him out to kill him but he didn't he just left him there after he found out why Deidra was killed.

- A Syren Production
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"

>
>I actually thought is was funny
>when Lynette went all Ultimate
>Fighting Champion on hubby

DH and I were watching and I said, "No way, if I had an interview to go to, I would have been like: 'Ok, bye, gotta go! I know you'll be fine." and I would have headed out the door without looking back.

As mothers we do stuff like this all the time (take care of our children even when we don't feel good).

If I could get up in the middle of the night to feed a crying newborn right after my abdomen has been sliced open from a C-section, then surely he could manage with an achey back! Sorry, don't mean to be a man-hater cuz Lord knows I love 'em, but all I can say is, "Sheesh, Men!" Lynette is gonna have to let go a little. But, I can see many a funny episodes ahead if she starts multi-tasking like that. You go girl!!

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I totally agree!!! As mom's we don't get "sick time"!! I was so irritated when I saw that part ... I wanted to punch my husband sitting next to me even though he didn't do anything! I totally know what you mean about "recovering" from a C-section! I got home from my first one and had to do the dishes while my mil and hubby were playing with the baby! AARRRRGGGG!!

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
"I was surprised that we saw his body, because in my mind I was sure that he was faking his death. Hard to fake an open casket funeral though."

i was thinking the same thing. i love Bree, but her kids need someone to balance out her OCD.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy"
DD stated about 4:00 p.m. "mom only 4 more hours".

What a great opener, Bree and the tie, priceless! Lynette and the baby diaper, wonderful! Gabby photoshopping a paternity test, funny! And SUsan, poor Susan trying to talk with gauze in her mouth, lol!

I can't wait to see who is holed up in new neighbors basement. (and by the way the son is hot!)!

- A Syren Production
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

09-26-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy"
And poor Carlos falling for it.

Xcited DesWif 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Xcited%20DesWif Click to send private message to Xcited%20DesWif Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy"
Do you all really think that it's Paul? My guess is that it is Rex. Don't know why I think it is.....just do. Hoping that Paul is already gone and that we don't have to see or hear him again. Although, the person in the basement may be someone that we haven't seen yet.

What about the rumors about the "gardner"? Does anyone know if they are true?

Can't wait to watch it again next Sunday. This is such a great show and a guilty pleasure...ahah!!

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I like Betty"
I was really, really happy with the first episode, and I just adored Betty Applewhite. I have really, really high hopes about her character. I do hope she's "brought into the fold" with the other women instead of being just a satellite character, but with her secrecy, will she want to be brought in? I hope so. She's such a smashing actress.

The Lynette scenes were the funniest to me last night, and Gabrielle's desperation. The spoilers I posted on the DVD thread for Bree (mostly) were so outrageous and fun, that I was a little let down that so few of the stroy ideas crept into this episode.

I LOVED Rex's mom only remembering the parts of his life when he wasn't married, and the small boobs jib. It was really funny. The tie scene, to me, was actually a little sad and touching. When she told him he looked magnificent, I was closer to tears than laughter.

Susan dumping Mike was expected, I guess, but I still don't like it. I just wish they were together so we can have a new plot with them. I guess we are in for at least a few more weeks of tragic longing (which we have already done twice or three times last season in this very same relationship).

I want to know where Felicia is, and Paul. And who is in the basement. I think we are supposed to think that it's Betty's husband (what with all the, "Why did you tell them he was dead?" stuff at the beginning) so I think we can safely rule that prospect out. Heh. I'm still steaming over "I killed my baby sister, Dana," and how readily I fell for that.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Felicia"
is in the hospital, isn't she? Remember Edie was going around in the finale last year warning everyone to be careful because Felicia had been attacked.

09-26-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Felicia"
Oh, yeah. Didn't they go to the hospital like a million times in this episode. I sure would have liked to have seen her. The show was over by the time I realized she wasn't going to be in it.

Perhaps her contract didn't come through.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I like Betty"
Rhyn, I totally agree on the tie scene. I had more than a few tears coursing down my cheeks when she whispered how magnificent he looked.

Luna's Eclipses

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Last night's episaode was great. I really thought the interaction between bree and the mother in law was priceless and smirks on their faces when they thought they were going to get away with the tie.....was wonderfull......

I really thought lynette's multitasking was great also....perhaps a forshaowing of what is to come since it seems that tom wants to be the kids friends rather than a dad....BTW what happened to the twins...all I saw was the baby and the older child....she did mention 4 kids though....

As to the applewhites...Why does everyone think the person in the basement is paul or zach....remember they moved in before the zach and paul thing was over....I think it is the Husband/father....but I also think that there is something strange in the way betty and the son interacted especially when bree and her daughter came over....

Susan is a nutcase...how could she dump mike...he is just too cute....

09-26-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
>Last night's episaode was great. I

>there is something strange in
>the way betty and the
>son interacted >
>
I too thought it was strange the way she hugged her son from behind and rubbed his chest. The bells and whistles went off in my head, I don't know, I was thinking it was a little incestuous looking. I could be way off but you never can tell with Desperate Housewives, seems like nothing is off limits.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Hubby and I were watching it and thinking the same thing when Betty rubbed Matthew's chest from behind. I just looked over at hubby and said, "that is not a normal mother/son embrace, what's up with that?"

As for the person in the basement -- I got the impression that they have been keeping him locked up for a while. I think Matthew said something along the lines of "I've been doing this every night" when asked if he remembered to put something on the tray. My first thought was maybe that it really is Betty's husband, and that he had been abusive to her or something, so she was torturing him to get back at him for hurting her.

Absolutely loved the episode, and am so thrilled that it's back after the long summer break.

09-26-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I thought the same thing as far as the domestic violence; why else would he need to take the gun downstairs?

09-26-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
probably the person is criminally insane and they cannot afford the cost of an asylum or satnd the embarassment to the family

09-26-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
She said "did you remember to put butter" at least that is what I think I heard...

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Betty & Matthew Applewhite"
My theory is that they aren't mother & son at all. They are not related in any way, just partners in crime, so to speak.

They have been holding that person captive for a while. Perhaps they had to leave their other place because they were discovered. They bought the house on Wisteria Lane on the Internet because they could tell it was just right for them. Perhaps Edie described the basement--maybe that is a wine cellar. (How many basements have seperate rooms like that? The perfect dungeon.) Remember they moved in at night, and that person was probably sedated inside a wardrobe on the truck. When Edie came to say hi they didn't want to let her in.

It's not Paul in the basement. Mike left Paul tied up, in the desert. I wonder how soon he will come back to the neighborhood. Felicia convinced him to leave, and he doesn't know that Zach beat her up.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I assumed the person in the basement was someone we have not met yet. And it is a new mystery. Probably the reason they moved to this new location. I thought it could be her husband since she said to the young guy not to lie and say his dad was dead.

09-27-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Xcited%20DesWif Click to send private message to Xcited%20DesWif Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I was really thinking the same thing. I thought when it showed the son walking towards his "mom" with the tray and the rose, I thought for sure it was for her and that they were going to kiss or something like that. It was really creepy, but hey like you said it's Desperate Housewives....ANYTHING is possible

09-27-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I still have a feeling that's her boyfriend not her son! There are some more intimate moments, a hug too long, and a look to sentual! Just a thought!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
1. Where was the psycho pharmacist?

2. You just know that Bree is going to get charged with killing Rex. The preacher thought her behaviour was odd, and so do the kids, and the other housewives commented on how strong she is. When they were walking after the funeral, Bree said something strange, can't remember what it was, about his death, and the girls all kind of looked at her. It was one of those comments that you just know someone is going to remember.(Wish I could remember what it was...)

3. I can't stand Susan. I don't like the character and wish I could FF through the scenes that she is in. She's too wishy-washy and flighty and trying to be funny but in a real cream-puffy way. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

4. I miss Rex. He was cute when he was alive.

The world is my litterbox.

09-26-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Frisky, Here's my thoughts (for what they're worth)...

1. He'll be around in future episodes, but just didn't come to Rex's funeral. (maybe guilt or he just didn't want to be around to throw any suspicion his way) Am sure he will be around to "comfort" Bree in future episodes.

2. Agree 100%.

3. I feel the same way. I hate that they make her character so black and white. Not, let's see how this goes and if this will still work out now that you might be Zach's dad.......but NO she can't see him at all and breaks it off immediately. Wish her character had a little more brains and wasn't quite so flighty. (although she is sometimes comical to me).

4. Yes, I will definitely miss Rex. Can't believe they got rid of him (and the cute lawnboy as well, who is said to only be in three episodes this season). I will miss them both. One was an interesting storyline, one was just fun to look at!

09-26-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
1. He'll turn up.

2. I can't remember either, but I might still have it on Tivo -- if dh hasn't watched it yet. I will try to look tomorrow.

3. I'm beginning to hate this character too. Too funny that Lynette won the emmy.

4. I love Rex too. I thought that was an awful picture of him at the funeral, and he looked awful in the coffin. I know, he's supposed to look awful in the coffin.

And was it me, or did it feel like one of the girls was missing last night. I felt like there should have been one more character.

09-27-05, 00:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Hello, Frisky.

1. Like a bad penny... (I was glad to not see him, actually. He's not a good villian in my eyes. Good villians are Martha Huber and the Cheshire Cat. George was just creepy, and so not in a good way.)

2. Yeah. Why wasn't there any mention of the note from the season finale? Rex wrote out (right before he died) something like, "Bree, I understand and I forgive you." In the very next scene, Bree picks up the phone and is told that Rex is gone. Someone has the note. I'd be stunned if that story line is a dead end, and there are even some spoilers I posted about it in the DVD thread.

3. Susan is slapstick. (They all have different comedy styles, I think. Lynette is intellectual humor, Gabrielle's humor is provocative sass, and Bree is the unintentionally funny (usually with some variation of black humor) one. Susan's too one-dimensional, and please... like anyone would dump Mike, even with a murderous, violent bastard child that he just found out about 16 years late. ) I don't do slapstick.

4. He was okay, I suppose, but argh! I am so over their tired story line. Great while it lasted, but in the season finale, that last fight (the one that George instigated about the S&M, when Rex had the heart attack) was just tedious. I am glad, glad, glad Bree is single. It should make for some absolutely ridiculous scenes this season, and a parade of male guest stars as well.

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
1. I don't like that pharmacist. I am not looking forward to seeing him again.

2. I love Bree - her character is very multidimensional and makes for great watching. That funeral scene was awesome! I can't wait to see how that story line progresses. There was no mention of Rex's Doctor/Friend who suggested that someone was adding something (potassium?) to his diet -- he accused Bree and Rex got pissed. I wonder if that accusation will resurface.

3. I love slapstick (Lucy ... Will & Grace) but Susan is irritating as hell. I was VERY excited that Lynette won the emmy and think she deserved it.

4. I LOVED Rex... and miss him already. I don't like Susan's ex and now it looks like they are expanding his role. (yawn) but I guess Edie does need more of a story line.

Luthien 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luthien Click to send private message to Luthien Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Hi, I'm new to the board.

I agree the tie scene was classic Bree.

As for the person in the basement, I think it's going to be a new character. The mom makes a comment to the son about adding the rose, and I believe she said that it was a sign of love. Am I remembering correctly? You think it's far fetched to guess that they have a young woman in the basement meant to be the son's future "bride"?

09-27-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Ooo, that's creepy, and so much more fun to wonder about than Rex or Paul. Heh.

If it is his bride-to-be (much as I would love that, I bet it's not something so cool) she really has some serious man hands.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
Yeah, I think it's a new person, too. But I don't think the person is romantically involved with mother or son, because, like some here, I think mother and son are NOT mother and son.

Except for one thing: When she was playing piano, she said something about his "gramma." That doesn't necessarily mean that his gramma is her mom, but somehow she knew his gramma and knew his family quite intimately.

The world is my litterbox.

09-27-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
I really do think that it will be a new character, but at the same time the thought that it COULD be someone we already know seems to still ponder in my head. Just think, we all know that Rex had a "kinky" side to him...what if he had an affair with this woman and they had a son (Matthew). Finally they tracked Rex down, faked his death and now have him in the basement. Betty probably has the note that he had written to Bree). I know that I'm not Marc Cherry, but I would love to see something like that happen. My instinct tells me we know the person, why would these people show up on Wisteria Lane holding just anyone hostage. I would venture to say it's someone that has serious ties to the girls and the community.

09-27-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
OMGoodness ... that's such a good theory!!! WOW! Can you imagine how pissed Bree would be!? Awesome ... I just love this show!!!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Season 2, Episode 1"
That's a good theory but how do you fake a death with an open coffin? Bree changed Rex's tie.

I hope they are not going to have us believe that a fake body looking and feeling exactly like Rex was put in the coffin and it fooled everyone. When that happens this show starts going down the drain. I'd like to give the writers a bit more credit than that.

That said, this show is one of my guilty pleasures.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •