The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ana-Lucia theory..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

thankyoudrivethru 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thankyoudrivethru Click to send private message to thankyoudrivethru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ana-Lucia theory..."
First time posting on this thread, so please forgive if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else think that she is a bounty hunter possibly after Kate? Just a theory that exploded in my head last night. Please, "discuss amoungst yourselves"...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ana-Lucia theory... J I M B O 11-17-05 1
   RE: Ana-Lucia theory... sgoogs 11-17-05 2
       RE: Ana-Lucia theory... Devious Weasel 11-17-05 4
           RE: Ana-Lucia theory... HobbsofMI 11-17-05 5
       RE: Ana-Lucia theory... joannie 11-23-05 13
   RE: Ana-Lucia theory... weltek 11-17-05 3
       RE: Ana-Lucia theory... thankyoudrivethru 11-17-05 6
 RE: Ana-Lucia theory... trigirl 11-17-05 7
   RE: Ana-Lucia theory... J I M B O 11-17-05 8
       RE: Ana-Lucia theory... Das Mole 11-17-05 9
           RE: Ana-Lucia theory... wandacal 11-17-05 10
               RE: Ana-Lucia theory... TeamJoisey 11-17-05 11
                   You? wandacal 11-17-05 12
 RE: Ana-Lucia theory... willinCal 11-23-05 14
 RE: Ana-Lucia theory... BLefeb1781 11-24-05 15
   RE: Ana-Lucia theory... Princess Buttercup 11-24-05 16
       RE: Ana-Lucia theory... trigirl 11-24-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."

Well, Kate was returning in the custody of a Federal Marshall...so at best AL may have followed her to Sydney and been the reason she was caught.

Interesting. Has there been any hint as to AL's occupation? Even in the bar scene with Jack?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
I heard somewhere, on some other board, that she was LAPD...

no facts to back it up however...

~

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
Well, there is the following photo from when they were shooting her flashback episode

Thanks PM!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
Well that explains alot.....ok...I'm starting to like this ep more and more as we go.....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
>I heard somewhere, on some other
>board, that she was LAPD...
>
>
>no facts to back it up
>however...
>
>~

****SPOILER ALERT****

The new TV Guide with Michelle Rodriquez on the cover says that Ana Lucia is a former Los Angeles police officer with a "heartbreaking" past.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
Great theory. Given that we are supposed to find out more about Kate's original crime, I think it fits well.

thankyoudrivethru 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thankyoudrivethru Click to send private message to thankyoudrivethru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
thanks!..but it looks like i'm wrong, but it just makes so much more since. does the lapd have any authority in Australia?, or was she posing as a cop?, or security guard?...questions, questions. I would like to think of her as a bounty hunter as she would have more options with her character. something just tells me that kate and al have crossed paths before. inquiry minds.........

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
I like the bounty hunter theory. However...

Unless I dreamed it, I am 92% sure I read somewhere that the character of Ana Lucia is a "B" movie actress. Could the LAPD photo be a movie shoot?

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."

Given how tough she is, I lean more toward the cop/bounty hunter in her past. I know actors sometimes get involved in whatever character they’re supposed to play…but the way she disarmed Sawyer in the pit and can throw a punch, I think that’s more than a self-defense class.

Maybe they were talking about the actress playing AL!

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-17-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were talking about Michelle Rodriguez, the actress playing Ana-Lucia. I believe she was in SWAT with Colin Farrell or something...don't know what other movies she's been in.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
She played the badass chick in "ALIEN 3".

She was, unfortunately, killed by said alien.

Still badass, though.

I believe she was also in "Fast and Furious" with Vin Diesel, but I may be confusing my bad-asses.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-17-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
Sorry Wanda, I believe you are referring to the character Private Vasquez, who was actually in Aliens, the second movie in the franchise. That part was played by Jeanette Goldstein. The movie was made in 1986, when Michelle Rodriquez was 8 years old.

You are right about this: Michelle Rodriquez was in The Fast and the Furious. Also appeared in Resident Evil, Blue Crush, and her big debut, Girlfight.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "You?"
Are such a f*cking badass.

Lost with PhoenixMons!

BTW?
THANK YOU!!!
You know why...

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
She's an air marshal. Maybe that's why she was sitting in the back of the plane???

BLefeb1781 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BLefeb1781 Click to send private message to BLefeb1781 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
After seeing last nights ep. I have a new theory...what if the guy AL killed in the parking lot was blamed on Kate??? Maybe thats why she was in Australia trying to find Kate because she felt guiltuy??? She doesn't seem like she's playing with the full deck.

BL

Princess Buttercup 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Princess%20Buttercup Click to send private message to Princess%20Buttercup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
I love that theory that Ana-Lucia is looking for Kate to make amends. But I just think she was in Australia to get over shooting the man who killed her unborn baby. I think she will end up in Love with Syheed (cant spell his name) not Jack

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ana-Lucia theory..."
You are right. Maybe the love triangle will not be Sawyer, AL and Jack but Sayid, AL and Jack. Did you see the look on Jack's face when their eyes locked in the jungle. ohmyheck!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •