The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ace on Ellen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ace on Ellen"
By accident, I caught Ace on Ellen yesterday (LVOE Ellen, btw, but haven't had the time to tune in lately).

First of all, I was surprised to find out that Ace is 6'1" tall. He looked much shorter than that -- I figured around 5'10 or 5'11. Go figure. Ace's hot brother was in Ellen's audience and is apparently 6'7" tall -- WOW. Ace is the youngest of 5 (think we all knew that) and his almost-look-alike bro is the 4th of the 5.

Nice chit-chat of no real significance and then Ace stood up to sing. I'm wondering, hmm, will he do the last song that he was booted on? Maybe he'll do Father Figure from the first rounds (IMO his best performance). No, none of the above. INSTEAD, Ace chose to sing that Michael Jackson Butterfly song a capella and it was so terribly, terribly BAD!!! Just proved why he needed to be out of the competition.

Also, he shamelessly flirted and ogled some of the girls in the audience -- only one girl of about 13 seemed to get great enjoyment out of Ace's attention, the other more mature gals seemed more embarrassed by it.

Anyone else catch it? It's a shame, because I think Ace kind of embarrassed himself and I was kind of surprised by that, actually.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ace on Ellen Glow 04-25-06 1
 RE: Ace on Ellen nailbone 04-25-06 2
   RE: Ace on Ellen niteowl 04-25-06 3
       RE: Ace on Ellen nailbone 04-25-06 4
 RE: Ace on Ellen brvnkrz 04-25-06 5
   RE: Ace on Ellen Glow 04-25-06 6
       RE: Ace on Ellen brvnkrz 04-26-06 7
           clip of Ace niteowl 04-26-06 8
           RE: Ace on Ellen thndrkttn 04-26-06 9
               RE: Ace on Ellen brvnkrz 04-26-06 10
                   RE: Ace on Ellen dragonflies 04-26-06 11
                       RE: Ace on Ellen brvnkrz 04-26-06 12
                           RE: Ace on Ellen CattyChat 04-26-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
I actually meant to record it to check him out. So is that the song that will be on the CD? bad bad bad choice. yeesh. Bummer that he was a douche. I was hoping he'd be more likeable. oh well.
I figured he was tall because my Bucky is and he stood pretty evenly with him (umm, as far as height).

an arkie work of art

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-06 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

I didn't see it, but read about it on one of the blogs...didn't watch the clip. The blog said ti was so awful that Ellen didn't even clap along, that it was brutal.

ETA the blog

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
Does anyone know how I can watch that performance? are there free online videos? thanks, I'd love to watch him tank!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
The blog I linked to has a clip, I believe.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
Is that what he was singing?!?!?!?!?

My original Syren

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
oh wow. That bad, eh?

an arkie work of art

04-26-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
Worse. But i do find him to be a little cuter now that I heard he was 6'1". I think tall men are sexy.

My original Syren

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "clip of Ace"
Well for some reason I can hear him but not see him (and after hearing him I wish it were the other way around!!) I downloaded the new quicktime player, but still no video........

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ace on Ellen"

DH is 6ft 5in tall. Just sayin'. *giggle* *smooch*

04-26-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
*swoon* I want Tkit to the left of me and Mr. Tkit to the right. *grin*

My original Syren

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
OMH, that was awful. I really liked Ace too. not anymore.

Oh and Bravie, my DH is 6'4"

Sigs by Cyg

04-26-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
My GF said that he was also on Regis and Kelly and that he was just as bad there. She said she was embarrassed for him on R&K and then again on Ellen.

funny how a lesbian likes her men to big, tall and strapping. <--did I really say that?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ace on Ellen"
My opinion of him totally changed. I knew he was a weak singer, but he seemed like a humble guy on AI -- he would shake like a bowl of jello on a washing machine spin cycle when he sang. Then I saw him make a fool of himself on Ellen and prance around all moon-faced and trying to holding hands with the females in the audience, like he is all that, all the while singing atrociously. Boy, I called that one wrong. Totally skeeved me out.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •