The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

coleslaw 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-05, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coleslaw Click to send private message to coleslaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
if i could choose the songs for Bo and Carrie i would choose "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynrd Skynrd and "Desperado" by the Eagles for Bo, and i would choose ANY Leanne Rimes song for Carrie. or like "Strawberry Wine" by Deanna Carter. who knows for carrie tho cuz she could sing virtually ANY country music song and it would sound good. what do the rest of u think for songs?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... okaychatt 05-22-05 1
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... jan 05-22-05 2
   RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... phantomphan 05-24-05 3
       RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... jan 05-24-05 4
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... mindfazr 05-26-05 5
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... seahorse 05-26-05 6
   RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... Ricky 05-26-05 7
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... HeyItsBryan 05-26-05 8
 RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE... Jenna_F 05-27-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-22-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
<"Desperado"

That song will forever bring back memories of that AWFUL singer from Hawaii last year. Not Jasmine - the other one who sang hesitantly and off key every performance. Shudder!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jan 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jan Click to send private message to jan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
For Carrie I think she could sing Bonnie Tyler's I Need a Hero or Streets of Fire. Both songs really rock and would stretch her to the utmost limits. She needs fast paced, rousing songs. For Bo, I would choose Spinning Wheel or something like Southern Man by Neil Young. Do they each sing one of their own and then the judges have another one that they both sing? Trying to remember the format....

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
I think Bo would be good at some CCR songs, like Have you Ever Seen the Rain or some other ones. I agree, Carrie needs to sing something upbeat.

jan 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jan Click to send private message to jan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
Anything by CCR would be great for Bo! Carrie needs to stay with a fast paced song, not a dreamy ballad. The crunch is on and if she hopes to have a chance of winning this thing, she has to pull out all the stops. I still think a Bonnie Tyler song would do her justice. I Need a Hero, Streets of Fire or Heartache maybe. The chosen song that they both is always a ballad of some sort anyway, isn't it?

mindfazr 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindfazr Click to send private message to mindfazr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
Black by Pearl Jam.

I always thought Bo sounded alot like Eddie Vedder

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
Well we did get a chance to hear Bo sing Sweet Home Alabama

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
With Lynyrd Skynard no less.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

HeyItsBryan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyItsBryan Click to send private message to HeyItsBryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
CCR is perfect for Bo. I was listening to this John Mellencamp song the other day, "Paper In Fire," that struck me as very Bo worthy, too.

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-27-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: song requests for BO and CARRIE!"
well, it's over now and what not, but still, if I could have chosen,

When Carrie sung "Sin wagon" the other week I thought it was the right band, but wrong song, as much as people like that song, I really don't think it's a good one for a singing competition, I would of had her singing "Traveling Soldier", It's a much nicer song.

As for Bo, I don't really know, I thought him singing Rolling Stone's of some sort might of been a good idea, but that was before he went and actaully did that, I thought his version of "I can't get no satisfaction" was kind of dissapointing.
Maybe he would of been better suited for a song like "Drift Away"?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •