The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"antonia's father"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"antonia's father"
I have a question, did i miss the show when Antonia decided she was going to try to work things out with her father? I thought she wanted nothing to do with him and when jennifer tried talking to her she wasn't having anything to do with it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: antonia's father sue2 05-24-06 1
   RE: antonia's father Juliejo 05-24-06 2
       RE: antonia's father nuseednthegarden 05-24-06 3
           RE: antonia's father cynicalgirl 05-25-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sue2 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sue2 Click to send private message to sue2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: antonia's father"
No, you didn't miss anything, she had no plans to work things out with her father.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: antonia's father"
The last we heard about her father was she wanted no part of him ever. So this was all news to us today when she talked about getting ready to get ready. What a load of CRap......

nuseednthegarden 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nuseednthegarden Click to send private message to nuseednthegarden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: antonia's father"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

Yeah, as I've said before, Antonia was a waste of space. She could have went to any credit counselor for all the help she got in the SO house. Calling creditors, umm hello...anyone Joe Schmoe on the street could have told her to do that. She was not open to any of the other suggestions. She's one of those people that half think they're right all the time and half think everyone else is wrong. She's just a big ol' mess.

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: antonia's father"
Yeah, and for all her "I don't do bankruptcy, I'll work two jobs to pay it off," since the SO house she is only working temp jobs in LA.

So, she's also paying for her own health insurance, and is only working one job. How is that responsible? How is she making an effort to pay off her debt?

If I was in that situation, I'd be working whatever kind of job I could get to pay off my debt. She has no college degree, so she should be grasping for any job - day and night - she can work.

Antonina is once again taking the easy way out.

And Dr. Stan thinks she's going to teach at a college someday. What course? (I've set up the joke, you provide the punchline.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •