The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"They call it strategy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-14, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"They call it strategy."
'Let's gift teams who can't figure out the Roadblock on their own with the right answer, thus freeing everyone to enjoy a three-way footrace where the last team to arrive is out of the game. It can't possibly backfire on us in any way!'

One wrong turn, Afghanimals. One local accidentally bumped hard enough to start a fight. One bad set of directions. One trip, one stumble, one anything.

Unless you know the exact position of every team on the course, race on your own. The competition you just kept in the game may eliminate you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: They call it strategy. Colonel Zoiderg 04-15-14 1
 RE: They call it strategy. featherfish81 04-16-14 2
 RE: They call it strategy. Tiffanykool555 02-13-22 3
 RE: They call it strategy. jackwills 05-19-22 4
 RE: They call it strategy. Danialwilson 06-12-22 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoiderg 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-14, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: They call it strategy."
I get the feeling that anyone who keeps the Globetrotters in the race is doing right. They're the George Jetson of the Amazing Race - somehow managing to stave off losing their (job/position in the Race) just barely in every episode.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 504 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-14, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: They call it strategy."
Yeah, if I were Jessica and John I'd be pretty annoyed. They definitely could have figured out the Roadblock before the Globetrotters.

Tiffanykool555 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-22, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiffanykool555 Click to send private message to Tiffanykool555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: They call it strategy."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-22 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

seo business
Search Engine Optimization, i.e. seo, describes the entire process of using methods that aid make changes in your site web content to make it place high in regards to website traffic online. It helps in enhancing the presence of the web site on the web. SEO plans, on the other hand, are the pre-picked mix of tools and also offerings offered to the users for their web sites.

jackwills 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-22, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackwills Click to send private message to jackwills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: They call it strategy."
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-22 AT 07:05 AM (EST)

Hello,
They all are thinking above our heads, and we even didn't get their plans that what they want and how they operate their plans.

https://grabtheapk.com/

Regards: Dragon City Mod APK

Danialwilson 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-22, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Danialwilson Click to send private message to Danialwilson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: They call it strategy."
Hi
Thanks for sharing this information.
this is very usefull information/
regard:
new condos for sale etobicoke

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •