The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Premieres tonight! Is anyone gonna watch it with me? Let's talk about the drama filled first episode here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... HobbsofMI 01-24-08 1
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... realitytvwatcher 01-24-08 2
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... JessicaRN 01-25-08 3
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... HobbsofMI 01-25-08 4
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 01-25-08 5
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... FlowerChild 01-25-08 6
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 01-25-08 7
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 01-26-08 8
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... KwietOne 01-27-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-08 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

*creak* *creak* *creak*

It must have been a good episode.....thought CT saying he was going to lie low and then pick a fight with Coral and Demi was priceless.

That is one crazy due.

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Am I the only one that had a hard time recognizing people? Especially the girls. They all sort of look alike with the exception of Coral and Beth. All the blondes look the same and all the brunettes look the same. I also don't know who some of the rookies are. I don't know if that's because they were never on a show but were on the one challenge that included Evan and other no names.

Well anyway, with that said, the show was the usual drama filled adventure. I hope the pool scene was not actually the first night they were there. I mean, who just starts making out with people like that? I love how the one girl from Denver is now a lesbian. She just decided that? Oh okay.

CT - is he smart or is he just a true jackss? I think he puts on this show in order to get the most airtime as well as intimidate the other players. Diem said he never acts like that until he gets on the show. I guess he's a smart jackss.

Beth - forget the fact that she's old (and I say that lightly considering she is probably just a few years older than me) but she is just not interesting. Although she was not in any last night, she's sure to be involved in or the starter of fights to come if only in her attempt to be the supposed "bad@ss". She is so phony it is pathetic.

I didn't hear what Johanna said. Is she still with that one guy? I can't remember his name.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Johanna said that her and Wes moved in together. Danny also mentioned that Melinda is going to be his future wife, but they are on different teams.

I agree about all of that making out at what appeared to be the first night there. I know that I am not in their demographics, but the young people that I know don't all drink to get drunk and make out with anyone who comes along, irregardless of their gender.

(Although most of these people are of the age where others are starting their careers and families.)

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
It's Brook from Denver who is now the lesbian....*eye roll*

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-08, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Brooke from the Denver Real World show was a disgraceful, awful person. Feed her to the sharks. In fact, feed her AND that awful Beth to the sharks. Ugh!

I think CT is smarter and more calculating than most of us give him credit for. However, II also think he drinks way too much and his inner demons come out too easily when he's sloshed.

Oh, and Beth IS old - and ugly - and phony.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Hi Everybody!!! Long time no post. Real World Sydney bored me so bad I had to quit watching! BUT, I'm back and ready to compare notes about the new challenge!!

I feel like it's been so long that I've seen some of these people that I too am having a hard time remembering who's who. I DO know that I can't stand Beth OR CT. CT is just plain crazy. Seriously. Can't stand him. And Beth? Seriously. I'm so sick of seeing her. Her psycho laugh drives me insane.

I can not imagine Brook getting down and dirty in these challenges. What the heck is she thinking? Oh wait, she's only thinking about Ev. Maybe Ev is the whole reason why Brooke decided to participate? Who knows.

Looks like it's going to be a good season. I'm ready.

It's good to be back.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Hey Flowerchild! You have been missed!

I have only watched half the episode but I have to admit that I am having a hard time remembering everyone even a couple of the guys are throwing me off. I plan on watching the rest of the episode soon. Sounds like there is some drama!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-26-08, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Don't any of these people ever get real jobs??

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III"
Ok, I think I'm beginning to recognize some of these people. I'm like, huh? Who's Derek? Who's Angel? They were on the last Road Rules season.

I read something that this season was supposed to air concurrently with RW Sydney season. Then I see this spoiler:

http://www.mtvrealityworld.com/2007/11/14/the-gauntlet-3-spoilers/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •