The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E13|Vidcaps|“Friends Going to War”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-21-24, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E13|Vidcaps|“Friends Going to War”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E13 NTOS Sheldor 05-21-24 1
 Extra 1: It Wasn’t Applebees Sheldor 05-21-24 2
 EW Deleted: Liz Finally Poops Sheldor 05-21-24 3
 5/17/24 Promo AD HD 15 SEC Sheldor 05-21-24 4
 S46-E13 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 05-21-24 5
 S46-E13 Press Photos Sheldor 05-21-24 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-21-24, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E13 NTOS"

Survivor 46 Episode 12 NTOS + Final Words HD
HMP Contests

May 16, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRmxAguVvM
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-21-24, 07:18 PM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: It Wasn’t Applebees"

Survivor - It Wasn’t Applebees
SurvivorOnCBS
(via Outwit Outplay Outlast)
May 15, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2y3ixs_GA

Q explains why he is not terribly upset about missing the Chinese Take-out Reward.

05-21-24, 07:23 PM (EST)
3. "EW Deleted: Liz Finally Poops"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-24 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Deleted Scene Episode 12 - Liz Finally Poops (Survivor 46)
All Winners Survivor

May 16, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hqZfcyEXE

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene shows more Liz poop celebration

"I knew I would be in the final six, but I didn't know if I was going to go to the bathroom."

By Dalton Ross Published on May 16, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-more-liz-poop-celebration-8648873

It finally happened. I suppose it is somewhat numerically appropriate that it took 22 days for Liz Wilcox to finally make a number two on Survivor, but the deed is now done.

The revelation of Liz’s bowel movement success was revealed on this week’s episode of Survivor 46 when she came down to the beach and announced to her tribemates, “You guys. Not to make it about me, but I had a BM! I just dropped five pounds!” (Go try announcing that at your next social gathering and see how that goes over.)

The announcement — which brought a chorus of cheers from people completely desensitized to appropriate etiquette thanks to three weeks living on an island — was even more so surprising since Liz famously went on neither the Applebee’s nor pizza party rewards of the past two weeks so had no… ahem… help greasing the gears, so to speak. The act was also important because it perhaps saved Liz from suffering the same fate as one Bruce Kanegai, who was medically evacuated from Survivor: Panama after being unable to… ummm… unclog the pipes, as it were.

“Day 22, I went to the bathroom!” Liz celebrated to the camera. “I thought I was going to be the first Survivor in history to never go to the bathroom the whole time. But I went. I feel sooooo good. I am ready to play now.”

It turns out there is actually more to that huge victory that we did not see in the actual episode, but we have it for you here in an exclusive deleted scene. “I'm so excited to be in the final six,” Liz continues in the secret scene. “I knew I would be in the final six, but I didn't know if I was going to go to the bathroom. So this feels like a huge victory.”

Huge indeed! It seems the timing for Liz’s bathroom success was perfect as it came right before she and the tribe received Tree Mail informing them of an upcoming food reward promising “full bellies.” And a full belly Liz would indeed receive after Charlie Davis ended up winning said reward and bringing Liz and Kenzie Petty with him for Survivor Chinese take-out and love letters from home at a place where, yes, good things happen.

Did Liz follow one success with another and eject that feast from her system as well? Who’s to say! But feast your eyes on the unseen extended scene at the top of the article to revel in her better-late-than-never celebration. And make sure to read our full episode recap (complete with updated season rankings).

05-21-24, 08:00 PM (EST)
4. "5/17/24 Promo AD HD 15 SEC"

Survivor 46 5/17/24 Promo AD HD 15 SEC
HMP Contests

May 17, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eNzRkVCrvQ

05-21-24, 08:02 PM (EST)
5. "S46-E13 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor 46 Finale Week Sneak Peek HD
HMP Contests

May 20, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspVvhbYbAk

Survivor 46 Finale Week Sneak Peek HD via Official Survivor Youtube.

05-21-24, 08:15 PM (EST)
6. "S46-E13 Press Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-24 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Note: All Photos are Screen Grabs WITHOUT Date/Time Info

Day 24 Mon 6/26/23 - Reward and Individual Immunity Challenge

Kenzie, Maria, Liz, Ben, Charlie

Survivor_4613_SG_0019bc.jpg

Purple Lane: Charlie
Orange Lane: Ben
Green Lane: Kenzie
Red Lane: Liz
Blue Lane: Maria

Survivor_4613_SG_0026bc.jpg

Blue Lane: Maria (NOT VISIBLE)

Survivor_4613_SG_0029bc.jpg

Survivor_4613_SG_0034bc.jpg

Survivor_4613_SG_0042bc.jpg

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •