The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - Run the Red Light - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-24, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - Run the Red Light - East Coast Update Thread"
Let's get this party started! Please post all commentary regarding the episode, "Run the Red Light", in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, in the words of our dear TRIBEPHYL, have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Let's go.... Flowerpower1 05-01-24 1
 Post Intro Flowerpower1 05-01-24 2
   Voting out your #1 michel2 05-01-24 4
 Kenzie talking with Maria and Charl... michel2 05-01-24 3
   RE: Kenzie talking with Maria and C... Flowerpower1 05-01-24 9
 Sum it up Flowerpower1 05-01-24 5
   Tears for Fear michel2 05-01-24 6
       RE: Tears for Fear Sheldor 05-01-24 7
           RE: Tears for Fear michel2 05-01-24 10
               RE: Tears for Fear Sheldor 05-01-24 15
 Liz has serious anger issues with a... Flowerpower1 05-01-24 8
 RE: S46 - Run the Red Light - East ... PepeLePew13 05-01-24 11
   RIP Sonja michel2 05-01-24 13
 Post Reward blues Flowerpower1 05-01-24 12
   Tactics michel2 05-01-24 14
       RE: Tactics Sheldor 05-01-24 16
 Pre IC... Flowerpower1 05-01-24 17
   Grip Strength? Really? michel2 05-01-24 19
 2 Years Improving Grip Strength?! Sheldor 05-01-24 18
 Tiff, Tff Tiff michel2 05-01-24 20
   RE: Tiff, Tff Tiff Sheldor 05-01-24 22
       RE: Tiff, Tff Tiff michel2 05-01-24 23
 Post IC Charlie win Flowerpower1 05-01-24 21
 TC Flowerpower1 05-01-24 24
   RE: TC Sheldor 05-01-24 26
 Told Ya! michel2 05-01-24 25
   RE: Told Ya! Sheldor 05-01-24 27
 Next time on Survivor Flowerpower1 05-01-24 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-01-24, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Let's go...."
Hunter is out....Liz is incredulous...back at camp night 17

they return....after TC I was so ticked off, she didn't know about the split vote between Q and Hunter, she's trying to hold her composure, what the heck says LIZ

she asks why didn't you let me in on the split vote. Venus tells her it happened 10 min before TC....she felt so stupid as #####.
she was the only one left out of the vote, she wanted to get Q out, she can't trust him.
Venus tells them that hunter did have an idol, thought he could save it.

Tiff notes that Q was throwing Q

Tiff and Kenzie talk about Q. Tiff is tired of the drama and the chaos, flew to close to the sun and now feeling the pressure says Tiff

Maria and Q talk. Maria conf: Q is checked out of the game but I think he still has some fight left in him, but he's a wild card.
Q tells her he's okay, when he lose, if he does he will go home.
Q in conf: right now they all want me out, my strategy is win the IC, I can control my destiny...Q offers to help Maria.

Maria in conf says he can be a number for me, he's an easy vote, in my mind there are bigger targets here and it may be time to focus on somebody else

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-01-24, 08:08 PM (EST)
2. "Post Intro"
Day 18 in the AM

Kenzie, Maria and Charlie up talking. Kenzie doesn't know if they can pull off the Tiff vote out. Maria says that Q will help. said he's a vote, use me.
Kenzie in conf: we know that Tiff has an idol.
Maria: Tiff is on Kenzie's radar too, plus with Q

Kenzie wants Tiff out as they have played the same game. she says a huge check on my resume is to vote out your number one???? Really?

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-01-24, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Voting out your #1"
Look at the notoriety gained by Ciera when she voted out her own mother!

05-01-24, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kenzie talking with Maria and Charlie before dawn"
Was it me or was there an enhanced quality to that black and white scene: It almost looked to be in 3-D!

05-01-24, 08:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kenzie talking with Maria and Charlie before dawn"
what was the black and white scene....so busy typing I missed it....d'oh

05-01-24, 08:26 PM (EST)
5. "Sum it up"
Tiff wants Q out.
Maria wants to use Q, Charley and Kenzie to get Tiff out.
Kenzie says you have to get your number one out as you have played the same game, so she wants Tiff out.

day 18, challenge arena

come on in

earn it again, says Jeff
Jiffy notes they look smaller...Charlie says he is about to faint every time he stands up.. race through obstacles, get and bags, throw in tunnel, get them through, under a net, crawl and then land sand bag on very tall tower.
Reward: biggest reward of the season....Applebee's. burgers, wings, French fries...Liz says it is her Wednesday night ritual...they eat then go to watch Survivor.

winner: all the apps you love, Jiffy describes the food in detail. dessert....oreo cookie shake...then the shark bowl. rum cocktail. will be yours if you win this challenge.

Go

Q is first then Tiff, Charlie...then launch in the net tunnel....q has his through in the lead, ben is through, then tiff, venus Charlie

now Q is untying the last sand bag to toss, working through net crawl...Maria and tiff next...now Q tossing Liz is dead last

q is tossing.

Now tiff is tossing

Kenzie and Liz are dead last

Q on and off. Tiff and Q very close...Q lands it , wins reward, biggest reward of the season

takes place at the sanctuary, over night stay. A lot of power in the game. choose one to join you. He chooses Tiff, try to make things right.
Tiff is surprised and excited, hope to hash things out.

Liz is begging.

Q says the next choice is when I was out there by myself she checked on me, Maria

One more person. Liz is sobbing....she's pathetic. they are all looking at him. Kenzie was with me from day one, something in him says bring the family back together, so Kenzie.

Yanu three is back together. Sorry y'all. Liz is sobbing.
She screams I'm PISSED, she is losing it at the challenge. I see you eat every day...Q, you almost blew up my whole game, she's screaming at him, I don't even want to be around you...Q, you blew up my whole freaking spot. But Liz, you voted for me last night, so? says Q.

Liz says she is over it now, she feels better, she's over it now.
she says she hasn't eaten since the merge, there is hope in the game, I don't think I screamed that loud even in my divorce. Wow, what a tantrum.

Liz is giving them all the evil eye.

Liz: I am so angry. Q screwed me over, not going on the reward, not eating, not feeling the connection to my daughter, and I will have to go back and just sit in all this disgusting feelings.

She needs to get a freaking grip!

05-01-24, 08:27 PM (EST)
6. "Tears for Fear"
Shout
Shout
Let it all out
These are the things I (can't) do without
Come on
I'm talking to ( Q )
Come on

Sheldor 4666 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-24, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tears for Fear"
Great song!

Is "Run the Red Light" a song too?

All of our Vote Offs are going to the Sanctuary (Q, Tiffany, and Kenzie) with Maria (the other person I was debating between Kenzie and Maria for vote off). I think one of those 4 is probably getting voted off...

05-01-24, 08:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Tears for Fear"
Well Mariah is my winner's pick so any of the other 3

05-01-24, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tears for Fear"
Venus is my winner pick; so ANY of those 4! LOL!

05-01-24, 08:39 PM (EST)
8. "Liz has serious anger issues with all of them"
Losers back at camp. Liz. Thank you for letting me have my moment...
Venus said we all wanted to do it
Every one is aware that she has allergies, but she can eat beef, so she really wanted it ...so to not pick me and deny someone who has barely eaten, hs emotional connection with this meal, what kind of person does this.

Ben: Liz has a daughter at home, liz publicly states that the burger was the go to item, but Q is working from the bottom, so only option is to rekindle his old tribe.

at the sanctuary...the rum drinks are waiting, the food is on the table.
Tiff: Applebees is the spot, one sip and I am OH YEAH!!!

this is amazing. Tiff: me and my friends go every week. as soon as it entered my body, I felt like 18 days of S had evaporated.

Well, liz was pissed. Maria said it was hard to watch. Q says it was hard to watch but his only option is to try and rekindle..
Tiff says she has no ties to venus or Liz.

Q says this was about pushing my game with the right people. Maria is on his side, he says
Kenzie: Q is my unhealthy boyfriend, he's feeding me and thinking I will forget about the beginning of them game, I'm smart. On top of that I don't know how he could pick me over Liz.

the second course comes, the burgers.

Kenzie says the stomachs had shrunk so much, the is is the burger that Liz gets every Wednesday, but she is so full she couldn't do it, and I am mortified and I am one of the people that is taking her food away. they plan to sleep like a baby

back at camp woa is liz. She's crying. She's lost it. It's really hard today, I am in my feelings, se can't start the fire, cries,. And it's not just about food, I grew up really poor my family had a lot of food insecurity, being able to sit down with my daughter, my fav part of the week, pick her up after yoga, go to Applebees , turn my phone off, just us, we bond over it...to have so much hope and the thing that I order, she's lost it.....get over it!

Sanctuary....Wow, this will tide us over. they are resting. Q is going to work this food over a little bit and he leaves.

Tiff is not buying his crap. Kenzie and Tiff want his ##### out, fool me once, blah blah...

Maria: Q has brought us on this wonderful reward and as soon as he goes Tiff and Kenzie are Q has to go. Maria says Q is still a number for me, he's rubbed people the wrong way it might be his time to go....

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-24, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S46 - Run the Red Light - East Coast Update Thread"
RIP, Sonja Christopher (87)... the very first ever person voted off Survivor.

And RIP, Liz. It's a strategic game for a million bucks, nobody owes you anything, especially after you voted for Q last episode. And you went into the game knowing you were likely going to have to starve with all of your allergies. Suck it up.

05-01-24, 08:48 PM (EST)
13. "RIP Sonja"
Yes, RIP Sonja. That means the 3 oldest persons of Borneo have passed away.

05-01-24, 08:46 PM (EST)
12. "Post Reward blues"
Day 19 at camp

Not a bad sunrise say Liz, Charlie ben. the reward winners return.

the winners return and I'm pissed I don't want to hear anything they say. I'm listening to them and it turns out that no one ate the burger, just another slap in the face. Tiff goes on and on....

Liz is so pissed. Shut up, I just like all over the place, as much as this not eating is making my mind kind of crazy. Liz then apologizes to Q, she was just really hungry.

it's the biggest lie I have ever said in the game so far. I want to vote Q out. she's proud of her self for yelling at him.

Q: Liz apologized but I am not concerned about what Liz says, I can choose who I want, I won it. I don't care if they are kicking and crying on the floor, an apology out here, you can keep it.

Marie is telling Charlie everything that was said. it will all come down to if Q wins immunity. everyone wants Q out.
Charlie is scared that Tiff has an idol.
Maria says but everyone wants Q out.

Venus tells Maria and Charlie they want Q.
But Tiff could be more of a threat says Charlie so we need to make sure that Q and Tiff lose this challenge.

05-01-24, 08:48 PM (EST)
14. "Tactics"
So does that mean that if Q wins iummunity, my vote is right?

05-01-24, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Tactics"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-24 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-01-24 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Q's rope is almost out.
It would have to be a close ending.

Of course, Q crank it back up...

Actually...

Only Tiffany and Charlie are left...

05-01-24, 09:04 PM (EST)
17. "Pre IC..."
Charlie had the last conf about we need to make sure that Q and Tiff don't win the IC, so I have to wonder if that is foreshadowing that Charlie will win it?

Day 19 at Challenge arena

Come on in....

Warriors showing up for battle. Liz looks like she's sulking.

hold onto handle connected to bucket holding water that is 25% of your pregame body weight.

one more thing. Rice on the table. only 8 of you, 4 people have to sit out to get the rice. Kenzie says she will step out. Liz groans. if you can't come up with 4 then any individual that wants to step out can have an individual jar of rice. Liz is stepping out. No one else is considering it. they tell Jeff that they won't bargain for it the rest of the season. Kenzie steps back into the challenge so Liz is the only one that stepped out for rice. I hope they vote her A$$ out.

so the challenge is on.

25% of your weight on day one. how much strength do you have. Venus is out

Ben ants a Van Halen quote.

Ben is groaningKenzie is getting hers back up

Ben is dropping and is out

6 minutes.

longest this has gone is mike gabler with 38 minutes.

Kenzie winding her bucket back up.
Q is fighting it off

Venus is manifesting Q dropping it.

he's slipping.

Working hard from keeping that bucket from dropping. He's struggling. so is Maria.

Kenzie is struggling. Q is out, his rope broke, he's out

Kenzie drops
Maria drops.

show down between Charlie and Tiff. Tiff's bucket has not moved ever. 21 minutes

Charlie is adjusting his grip...Tiff is rock solid ....Charlie is adjusting.

Tiff has barely moved or changing her body position at all, Liz says, she got fed.

Tiff looks over at Charlie.
Charlie is struggling, trying to get his bucket back up, and he does

Tiff looks down. Tiff is out, out of no where and Charlie wins again....

They ask her if she is all right, she says I'm good...

Charlie, once again back to back, outlasted, safe tonight. see Tiff and Q when they say someone going home.

Charlie: when I started watching S I saw that grip strength was the greatest skill, so he worked on it for 2 years, so nice to have your hard work pay off in a way that really impacts your game.

05-01-24, 09:06 PM (EST)
19. "Grip Strength? Really?"
I'd say puzzle are #1.

05-01-24, 09:06 PM (EST)
18. "2 Years Improving Grip Strength?!"
Wow! That was a great confessional for Charlie talking about how important he realized Grip Strength is in Survivor and he spent the last 2 years improving is Grip Strength?! Charlie is looking like a lock to win!

05-01-24, 09:08 PM (EST)
20. "Tiff, Tff Tiff"
That's way too long of a confessional: It's the editor giving her rope to hang herself.

05-01-24, 09:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Tiff, Tff Tiff"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-24 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

Looks like you are going to be right with your Tiffany vote! I just ASSUMED she wouldn't be that dumb; especially at Final 8.

Press Release says: "Then, an eerie sense of agreeability around camp causes castaways to second guess their vote before tribal council"

I wouldn't describe what we saw that way.

05-01-24, 09:26 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Tiff, Tff Tiff"
The sense of agreeability was voting Q then Maria, my Maria, second guessed her vote and got the others on board.

05-01-24, 09:14 PM (EST)
21. "Post IC Charlie win"
back at camp. Tiff was peeved that Charlie won, I wanted to be the one to beat Q and send him home.. I want Q gone, tonight is an easy vote, we are all on board to send him home. I haven't heard anyone else say anyone else's name. I know the clock is ticking to play my idol. Q has proven that he can beat us. I'm a betting woman, tonight I am betting that I can keep my idol in my pocket and Q goes home.

Maria and Kenzie talk, Maria says it seems to be that Kenzie is having cold feet, but Maria says I'm going to have to run the red light.

Tiff says hope you don't blindside me tonight.
Kenzie: Have no respect for Q, he doesn't care, it's annoying.

Maria and Q talk. Maria says everyone is coming for you. she tells him there are options, to take Tiff out. Q says he is in, he will vote Tiff.
Q says he goes to Vegas he's high roller, wants to vote Tiff out.

Maria recruits Ben to vote Tiff out.

Ben: q is a schemer and a bit of the bully, but everyone knows that Tiff has the idol, so strategically, we need to get Tiff out.

Maria says we don't tell Kenzie. we have me you ben, we need one more. don't want Liz. they consider Venus. Charlie wants it to be Liz. Liz is the key person for this plan. our plan is contingent on the person with a parson that has a vendetta against Q.

See Maria talking to Liz about getting Tiff out.

Liz: tonights vote is about getting Tiff out, but she wants Q out, he didn't pick me, but Tiff has an idol...that's a huge move, otoh voting Q out, seeing Jeff snuff his torch would be wonderful, she's so done with Q.

05-01-24, 09:27 PM (EST)
24. "TC"
Liz burns her hair when she arrives with the torch...d'oh

Q: over the last 3 days, she has been calm, if they approach me, fine, right now have no power.
Tiff: like q said, he's laying back minding his own business, realizes it is what it is.
Kenzie: last 2 tribals there was a certainty that he was going home, but today this is an understanding of who will go home

Jeff rehashes the RC and who Q picked. Liz apologized to Q, I'm not really that sorry but you and I Q we really can't play together.

Q says he put out a plan, but they could d says let's get this guy out, it's not in my control
Ben: I'm just over it it's beyond me? It's almost eerie how everybody is on board with Q out tonight.

Jiffy points out the last 2 were absolute blindsides using Q as the smoke screen
Charlie says there was a calm today as everyone was on the same page

Maria is sure that everyone is is thinking doubt how can I get something on my resume. a blindside now is huge but that is just not the case tonight, ...unfortunately.

Tiff says I don't know if keep ing Q is the better move for anybody, no one here thinks that Q is best for their game right now.

Q says he can only put out an idea...if it's my time to go, if their plan is not my plan then I am cool with it

Venus says a very easy one....Q

Q votes Tiff

see Liz.

Vote tally

Jiffy asks if anyone will play the idol. Tiff doesn't play it....idiot....

Q

Tiff
Q
Q
Tiff

Tiff's smile is gone
Tiff
Tiff
Tiff

That was great. Q sighs and Kenzie is shocked. She wanted it to be her move and she was blindsided! That's great, her mouth is still open....whoa.

Maria looks at Charlie. Liz shrugs her shoulder

Soda whispers to Tevin, she had an idol.

These people are idiots....didn't she see what happened to Hunter last week???

05-01-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
26. "RE: TC"
"These people are idiots....didn't she see what happened to Hunter last week???"

Or what happened to Jem a few weeks ago!

05-01-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
25. "Told Ya!"
Actually, it was mostly a guess going off what Sheldor wrote.

05-01-24, 09:31 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Told Ya!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-24 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Seemed ridiculous that Tiffany would NOT play her Idol at Final 8 after all the talk of voting her out last week!

05-01-24, 09:36 PM (EST)
28. "Next time on Survivor"
See Kenzie wandering around the jungle
Charlie: An idol in this point of the game changes everything
See Q searching in the woods for an idol

Jiffy: NTOS

Kenzie to Charlie: We're screwed
See Ben turn his back
Kenzie in confessional: Everyone's lying, laaaaaaa
See Maria walking on the beach by herself
Venus: Dammit Maria, she went from being a hero to a villain real quick
Charlie talking to someone not shown: We all know what needs to be done
Liz: He's a jerk (clearly still bitter....lol)
Q in conf: I don't feel guilty at all!! Laughing

showed the votes: Venus and Kenzie were out of the loop and voted for Q along with Tiff.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •