The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45|Ep 6|I'm not batman, I'm the Canadian| East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-01-23, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45|Ep 6|I'm not batman, I'm the Canadian| East Coast Update Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. AND, don't forget to have PHUN!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 One Alliance michel2 11-01-23 1
 Here we go..... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 2
   RE: Here we go..... michel2 11-01-23 4
 Post intro Flowerpower1 11-01-23 3
   RE: Post intro michel2 11-01-23 5
       RE: Post intro Flowerpower1 11-01-23 7
 Going to the new beach.... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 6
   Can I change my Vote? michel2 11-01-23 8
       RE: Can I change my Vote? michel2 11-01-23 9
           RE: Can I change my Vote? michel2 11-01-23 10
 So far this seems like a fake merge... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 11
   Two teams michel2 11-01-23 12
 Lots of plots....goody Flowerpower1 11-01-23 13
   Back to Maya michel2 11-01-23 14
 Winners get buffs and go to the san... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 15
   Emily Warns Kaleb that the tribe wa... michel2 11-01-23 17
 Still a half hour to go before the ... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 16
   RE: Still a half hour to go before ... michel2 11-01-23 18
       Seriously.... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 20
       RE: Still a half hour to go before ... michel2 11-01-23 21
 TC.... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 19
   Congrats! michel2 11-01-23 23
       RE: Congrats! Sheldor 11-03-23 28
 NTOS michel2 11-01-23 22
   RE: NTOS Sheldor 11-03-23 29
       CORRECTION! Sheldor 11-06-23 30
           RE: CORRECTION! michel2 11-06-23 31
 NTOS... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 24
   RE: NTOS... Flowerpower1 11-01-23 25
       RE: NTOS... michel2 11-01-23 27
   RE: NTOS... michel2 11-01-23 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4317 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-23, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "One Alliance"
The POS reminded us of the Austin, Drew, Dee and Julie alliance and not any of the others. Should be a reason beyond tonight.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-01-23, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here we go....."
Merge or fake merge, that is the question?

Kendra: I have a rage burning inside me

Previously, see the Bruce v Emily stuff
review the amulet conflict with the three
Emily: the pressure was on to make the right decision, brando goes
Belo: night 11

Emily says the only fear was if it got back to Brando, Kendra acted great....Emily says she felt like she was brought in as a team, Kendra took it kindly...Kendra wants to work together

in conf: I am devastated, m I was blindsided, so I want to get revenge on Emily...

there is this petty part that lives in side me and it seems as if S is the perfect place to let petty Kendra out, I'm coming for them! Cut to intro.

Hmmmm, I like petty Kendra much more than Karma Kendra, lol

11-01-23, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here we go....."
They dropped their buffs so there has to be a new one...or two!

11-01-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "Post intro"
Kaleb and bruce searching an area with Jake and Kellie

since the swap I have been building good Weill with these people, but I f I can't find the idol, I want to know which one of them gets it, and Bruce gets it....shows them all

Uncle bruce

beware.

Bruce says he doesn't care that it says beware...clue to HII, until you take possession of it, you cannot vote. He has to find the idol, dig it's under the shelter, they get back to camp and Katorah is not there, good, I don't Geta long with her...Kellie is the look out, then Kat comes back...

It's going to pour, bruce wants to get her out of there so he can find the idol.

Jake has to help him out, he's lost one of my rings bro, got to be out here somewhere, it's a decoy...to help bruce. He winks at Kaleb...

a boat arrives. see it arriving to all tribes

Kendra says it's day 12 drop your buffs and the boat will take you to your new home.

they are all going to the blue camp

J Maya. coming into merge, I am so excited to get to this place in the game, everything up to now has been diverse, it will be big

10 minutes to collect your things...holy crap, bruce is digging like crazy and he finds it....sweet Caroline he says, seconds within leaving this beach. last time it can be used is when there are 5 people left in game.

I told Kellie Kaleb and Jake.
I'm smiling and laughing and excited to blow someone game up, that's what this will do.

11-01-23, 08:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Post intro"
Yes, Idols have blown some game. Most notably that of its bearer.

11-01-23, 08:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post intro"
Bruce just seems way too over confident....imo. clearly it will be his demise?

11-01-23, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "Going to the new beach...."
Day 12, boats arrive to the red beach. Reba beach. They are all excited!
dee: are drew and Austin on that boat, yes, thank god! Me Julie drew and Austin are my most trusted...anyone but them
Kaleb: don't know what's crazier, being back at this beach or being back with my n umber one ally, Emily, only two on Lulu left...

Dee yells we got fish!!! Kendra is crying I am so hungry start losing my mind, start freaking out, she's crazy!
Kendra: this is a big moment with all on beach meet them all for first time, everyone is overwhelmed...they know I am an old Bela strong person...so I am just connecting with old belo....see her talk to bruce...tells bruce that Emily flipped with the boys.
Emily in conf: the comments at the beginning...Emily says she plays devils advocate, he tells her she doesn't need to apologize...burce says underneath, I will get you....
then he asks her about Brando...

then Austin tells Julie and Dee about how Kellie wanted the sandwich and not the amulets, he blames J...he's pissed at Kellie and J, he wants one of them out

he tells them about the amulet...I don't want to sacrifice my vote, we need to bring in the numbers and see him bring in drew and all him.

Julie: it should be so simple with reba having 6, but I think J will cut us the minute she can.
Drew: we have the numbers I like to be the leader, we can squash them, I want too get going right now, doesn't want to pretend they are buddy buddy

see a praying mantic and they all dance

drew: everyone is laughing but we have entered a new stage the game and it's time to elevate ourselves to that game.

11-01-23, 08:23 PM (EST)
8. "Can I change my Vote?"
Looks like Maya is the early target.

11-01-23, 08:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Can I change my Vote?"
And now Sifu starts being Sifu!!

11-01-23, 08:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Can I change my Vote?"
And now it's Bruce!

11-01-23, 08:30 PM (EST)
11. "So far this seems like a fake merge?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-23 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Until Jiffy gives them new buffs, I'm skeptical...

Day 13 pouring rain....see Kaleb Jake Drew and then there is sifu, this is what we are here for, bring on the rain. he loves the rain...austing and Emily like it if they have a warm place to go back to...
Sifu: 13 people back at camp, we are getting to know people...he talks about how friendly they are or they want information.

Kaleb and Emily talk..Kaleb: I know that Emily is trustworthy to me, and she is already in with reba and I have been with belo, we can play both sides and hopefully not get caught in the middle.

See Kaleb taking to the reds, drew and Austin...I want to be the most likable and trustworthy Kaleb I can be...I've been able to wrk the whole crew...

Emily and Bruce talk......Bruce says that no one is talking to me or strategically talking to me...Kendra and bruce talk, no one is talking to me.

Bruce says he see Kaleb going around talking to everyone. Why aren't they talking to me. Bruce and Katurah talk, they note that Kaleb is running around talking to everyone.
Game play was sitting around and talking, but now I have to change gears.

he goesto Kaleb and tells him he has so much power.

Kaleb: bruce is mad at me because I am talking to people...Bruce tells him he has to do damage control. he wants us to not talk to the enemy....so stupid...if bruce doesn't trust me, I don't trust him
\
Kellie and Kaleb talk, Kaleb tells her that bruce told him: you are not hearing me...kellie says she has been working with bruce this whole game, everyone is so upset with him, he has an idol...I'm over bruce, tired of him telling me what to do, at this point I would be fine with bilindsiding bruce, says Kellie.

11-01-23, 08:33 PM (EST)
12. "Two teams"
The challenge is Blue vs Red

11-01-23, 08:48 PM (EST)
13. "Lots of plots....goody"
Bruce is being a baby and he's jealous. He does't like Kaleb making friends.
Old Reno wants to get out J Maya
Kellie wants to get out Bruce. I'm sure Kat will be on board with that.
Sifu is doing just fine at the moment.

Come on in guys....taking back the tribal idols. Tribal immunity is no more, but no individual immunity yet as you haven't made the indie'l stage...

Jake what do we do
Katurah: key is to make as many connections as we can,

randomly divided into two groups of 6, under mud, to cart, push cart collect heavy sandbags, use them to get to top of tower, then retrieve keys slide down the side, then work together to get to top of big boulder, then solve first part of your puzzle, then two more will solve the second part of the puzzle. First one to win, earns merge buff, and someone from he other group will bite the dust. One person extra has to choose one of the two teams to go with and will live and die with them.

they all draw rocks, reveal...if blue or red, if no color get in between the 2 mats, Natural gets no color.

she will have to pick a team.

blue is sifu drew bruce Austin Julie and Kendra

other group is that it's all girls and Jake and Kaleb..

drew notes that he is on the physical side but there are puzzles and they are equalizers.
Katurah will go with the blue, the guys.

this is a no brainer, imo...

Kaleb and sifu into mud first...attacking it. sifu out first, then Austin goes and Jake......Austin out first, then bruce...then dee for red. drew for blue, kellie for red. Kendra for blue, J Maya for red, then Julie last for blue,
J is struggling for red....now all blue is moving on to cart phase, collecting heavy bags.

red is still not through, now Emily last for red goes in mud

blue is on the move with first set of sand bags.
Now red at cart phase...

blue to third pile of sand bags...
bags are really heavy...

blue is making good progress

use the sandbags to build a pile to clump up a tall platform

blue is climbing up, Julie up first...sifu up, drew up, Austin last and up...getting keys
Red now building tower....sifu down with the keys, now they all get down.....all down...now climb up a large ball and climb to platform...

red is made the sand bag pile and climbing up...Austin and getting up, hard as they are all covered with mud

dee has the keys for red...

Now drew is doing the puzzle for blue

red climbs the ball

drew and Austin with a big puzzle to solve...they solve part 1

now red getting to puzzle. Jake and Kellie will do part one.

blue is in lead and they finish part one. next two moving on to the puzzle part 2. Julie and Kendra to solve part two. and blue easily wins...

Katurah picked the right tribe.

All girls with Kaleb and Jake as the only boys.

Kellie, Kaleb, Dee, Jake, Emily

The blue is going to the sanctuary, for food and they have their buffs

Kaleb says we lost but we go back and play the game. Dee, J Maya Kellie, Emily, Kaleb and Jake are the losers.

Julie: It felt horrible for them but being safe is huge....

11-01-23, 08:51 PM (EST)
14. "Back to Maya"
With Sifu and Bruce safe, she's the only target left.

11-01-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
15. "Winners get buffs and go to the sanctuary...."
Losers: Kaleb, Jake, Dee, Emily, J Maya, Kellie get Jack and go to TC....Kaleb, Jake, Emily, and Kellie I think will all vote together...

\Start at the sanctuary....we are eating!!! Drew: the challenge was the most important one of the game, we won and had a feast, it empowered us physically and mentally, now we are open, none of us can be targets.
Sifu says he things that J will be toast...she wrote Sifu's name down...Julie : Sifu thinks that J wrote his name down but really it was Dee

Kendra says that Kaleb is a dangerous player. he's a threat, he's talking to everyone, he's great at challenges, bruce agrees.

Katurah...I thought all Bela was working with Kaleb...Katurah says he's a clear number for us, therir strategy is all messed up

see the losers bathing...
Jake says that challenge kicked my #####, I haven't been to TC...Jake and J Maya talk, she thinks a Lulu should go tonight, she wants Kaleb, he's a physical threat.
J says he's the slimiest guy on S...I bring up his name, obv my reba tribunates have my back.

see dee and Jake...they talk...who would you vote. Dee tells him that she wants to vote out J.

that will not bring bridges down between all the tribes.

Kaleb says he's surprised. Kellie and Jake talk, Dee says she wants J out....Kellie says it's perfect fro me,. now me and Austin will upgrade the level of our amulet...

then the winners come back.

So, J wants to vote out the slimy Kaleb, and Dee wants to vote out J.

11-01-23, 09:07 PM (EST)
17. "Emily Warns Kaleb that the tribe was after him"
Kaleb used the information to throw Bruce under the bus: He told Reba about Bruce's idol. Somehow J's name resurfaced.

11-01-23, 09:06 PM (EST)
16. "Still a half hour to go before the boot...."
day 13. see bruce and many in the water.

the losers are at camp...we are sitting ducks says Jake. Loserville, pop 6...wondering which one is getting picked first
Katurah Kendra and Kellie talk....they don't want Kaleb gone yet. They are going to vote J.

Bruce doesn't like it, I see Caleb floating like a little butterfly...he's bouncing back and forth, I want him gone.
Drew says Kaleb is the right pick...but now I can kick the hornets nest all I want...

Sifu wants J Maya gone...Austin would be happy...I absolutely want J out, she prevented me from getting a sandwich...it makes sense most to get rid of Kaleb...the more votes go to him the more I can sacrifice my vote.
Emily sayd when she heard Kaleb 's name she's so upset, so I fight, but can't fight too hard...he's saved my butt, I need him here and I need to convince these people too...

Austin says we have to convince him to not use the shot in the dark...

Emily tells Kaleb everything. Kaleb goes to drew and talks to drew. he goes and tells him that Bruce has an idol. let's get rid of J. Drew is on board. (Austin really wants J out too, he didn't get his sandwich because of her.)

then see bruce and Kat and others plotting.
Kaleb selling myself, and I am desperate, I'm about to throw up. MY life is on the line, I'm not batman, I'm Kaleb, I'm the Canadian

11-01-23, 09:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Still a half hour to go before the boot...."
That's the time it takes to write and read 25 votes...

11-01-23, 09:27 PM (EST)
20. "Seriously...."
I'm so happy that Kaleb stayed. Ha!

11-01-23, 09:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Still a half hour to go before the boot...."
Well actually 22 were written (the 13 minus Kaleb and Austin) and 18 were read (11 the first time and 7 during the revote) .

11-01-23, 09:26 PM (EST)
19. "TC...."
fire does represent your life...day 13...drew, yesterday 13 togehrter, what wen t on ...sharing of everything...but have to straddle the line, what am I, Bela, reba? Emily and bruce...we spoke about it...J? is it hard to separate getting to know them vs I need to get to know them...you have a ton of time and then suddenly you have no time.
sifu says we had office hours today.
Kendra says she had to close her office...

the six of us have been sitting there, what can we do to save our touches
Kat says she got lucky for me today, could be me sitting over there

Kaleb, I'm an optimist, I do want to work with people, but then your name gets called out...I'm physical but I am not the biggest strategic threat out here. so the Lulu curse is not lifted off of us
the numbers are saying something else says Emily
tribe dynamics are not longer lrelevant

J. I think I have to go with the people that I have made connections with
Kaleb says one final thing I will say, I might be the biggest physical threat but I am not the most strategic threat. Who comes to mind? He calls out J....
J says do you see what he is doing right now...if I go to next round I cannot do anything ...J wants to remind everyone sitting here that he will be a threat to your game moving forward.

time to vote... Jake is first voter.

Kaleb through the girls of reba out, June and Dee and dee didn't like it....

Kaleb goes up to voting booth and yells, J

Austin is not voting...he is extending his advantage to a full idol

Sifu says this could change the game. He's so happy. clearly he wrote J's name down

Kaleb his last punch...he's giving his shot in the dark, so no vote in there from Kaleb.
Jiffy opens the shot...SAFE!!!!!Everyone cannot believe it. See J with her head in her hands....Kat goes WOW. Sifu was jumping up and down

Caleb
Caleb
Kaleb
Kaleb
Caleb
Caleb
Caleb
Kaleb
Caleb
Kaleb
one vote left

Caleb
so, all of the votes were for Caleb, so now must see-vote...Caleb cannot vote. no more shots in the dark played.

they are taking a moment...

J wants to vote Emily

Emily atells bruce to vote J. J says we should vote Emily...Austin wants J. J is frantically telling everyone Emily. Emily is saying please, vote J.

Jake votes again.

Emily votes Jay...you've been throwing my name out so I hope this vote sticks.
Julie says this is crazy
Jay votes Emily, it really is you or me.

votes:
J
Emily
Jay
Jay
Jay
Jay
J

she's out...I'm grateful I got to play, Jeff. she waves...see Emily...congrats, you are merged and he tosses the buffs over...

11-01-23, 09:34 PM (EST)
23. "Congrats!"
To Sheldor and FP who had written J in the vote thread.

I should know better than to go against the both of you.

Sheldor 4286 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-23, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Congrats!"
Thanks and LOL!

Knowing they would be picking Two Teams of 6 I just thought if the Team with J. Maya on it loses then she would likely get voted out. Thankfully for me Bruce and Sifu were on the other Team! I did not count on EVERY vote being for Kaleb and that he would use his Shot In The Dark and CANCEL ALL ELEVEN Votes!

I just go lucky that J. Maya was the unanimous re-vote! (Except for J. Maya's single vote for Emily!

11-01-23, 09:33 PM (EST)
22. "NTOS"
Two will be voted out next.

Presumably it's a challenge with an immunity for a man and one for a woman and one of each gender gets voted out.

11-03-23, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: NTOS"
From NTOS and the Press Images they are lined up in Height order

F-Kellie
F-Dee
F-Julie
F-Katurah
M-Sifu
M-Bruce
F-Kendra
M-Jake
M-Austin
M-Kaleb
M-Drew

They are drawing Rocks from ONE Bag so it doesn't look like it will be Male and Female forced Teams.

Also, the Immunity Challenge is the one where you hang onto a large bamboo pole for as long as possible!

BUT there are only 5 Poles!

Seems like it is only Two Teams of Five!

I wonder what happens to the people who don't draw Red or Blue Rock?

11-06-23, 04:02 PM (EST)
30. "CORRECTION!"
CORRECTION!

In the Survivor commercials in the wide shots you can see that there are SIX Red Poles and SIX Blue Poles.

So Two Random Teams (Red and Blue) of SIX Players.

One Individual Immunity for each Team.

In one Survivor commercials you can see all 12 Players (in Sepia tone to hide the colors of their clothes but if you enlarge the photo you can tell who is on each team).

11-06-23, 07:10 PM (EST)
31. "RE: CORRECTION!"
Thanks Sheldor.

I can't see most commercials so you'll have to spell it out if you know the division. Of course, if you want an advantage in the voting thread you could keep the info to yourself but then you won't be eligible for the season's grand prize...

11-01-23, 09:38 PM (EST)
24. "NTOS..."
Jake: I see a Reba-Bella war coming, see Bruce and Drew standing next to each other... I need to take control of the game. see Jake sitting by himself...
Jiffy: NTOS....
At the challenge: Jiffy: Two people will be going home....see a shocked Kellie, Julie yells, what?
Kellie in conf: This is a do or die moment
Drew is seen as someone whispers to him...I want Bruce out
Kendra seen talking to someone...."that is it!..."
See Kellie who is likely talking to someone, lean down and put her head in her hands while we hear her say from the confessional: All your cards on the table
See Jake tell Katurah: I want to disarm Dee
Still hear Kellie from that confessional continue: All the marbles are in
See Dee and Austin in the water, tells Austin that Kaleb's gotta go
See Dee in conf: BOY, BYEEEEE, laughs.

So, it looks like from my POV that two peeps are going home. Bruce is at the top of the hit list along with Kaleb. But Jake wants to disarm Dee....

should be PHUN

11-01-23, 09:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: NTOS..."
Early ideas:

Jake sees a Reba/Bela war coming. He needs to take control of the game. So, he will try to disarm Dee, who is hot after getting Kaleb out. He needs to disarm her if they are all to survive the Rebas. He will use Kaleb and Emily to get the Rebas. I do think that Jake likes Kaleb and sees that he could be a good shield. He'll have to disarm Bruce too. So, will it work, or not?

11-01-23, 09:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: NTOS..."
Having received 11 votes, it will be hard for Kaleb unless he wins immunity. He very well could and that will force scrambling because not too many men were mentioned as targets.

11-01-23, 09:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: NTOS..."

>should be PHUN

Except for the 2 voted out and their fans...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •