The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4056 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-23, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
Welcome everyone! Time to contain your enthusiasm for this show, and please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, in the immortal words of dear Tribephyl, don't forget to HAVE PHUN!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update ... michel2 04-12-23 1
   RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update ... michel2 04-12-23 7
 Let's go.... Flowerpower1 04-12-23 2
   RE: Let's go.... Sheldor 04-12-23 4
 RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update ... michel2 04-12-23 3
 IC Flowerpower1 04-12-23 5
   RE: IC Sheldor 04-12-23 6
 Winners get PB & J, while losers ge... Flowerpower1 04-12-23 8
 RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update ... michel2 04-12-23 9
 Note the Control the Vote advantage... Flowerpower1 04-12-23 10
   RE: Note the Control the Vote advan... michel2 04-12-23 11
       Heidi is an idiot Flowerpower1 04-12-23 13
 TC....from Hello Flowerpower1 04-12-23 12
   Lauren didn't even need to vote aga... michel2 04-12-23 14
 NTOS..... Flowerpower1 04-12-23 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4127 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-23, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
yam Yam is in a Yam Yam
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-12-23, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
So: Lauren (x2) Jaime, Brandon Yam and Matt vote, Brandon is immune (there's goes my vote!) I'm guessing they bunch up on Lauren but noothing in the eidt suggessts it for now.

04-12-23, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Let's go...."
At night, a snake, merge tribe....Yam: He loves them all....Yam: TC sucks, I almost didn't make it....ugh....but thankfully Josh went home...now its an option, scary, doesn't want to ruffle feathers, so scared...We are playing an individual game, but I need friends

day 14, merge tribe....the number four in Fiji is Va, so va va is 44. Matt is not there, he's out walking the woods with Franny....I lost 2 votes at TC, after last night he finally has a vote and can play S. His wings have sprouted, he has a great relationship, Frannie, super tight, he has an idol...so happy

boys are speculating about the idol....Brandon is telling them that there are two idols from the bird cage, one real, one fake. Matt is speculation that he may have the fake...Danny was acting funky in that moment...I think its obvious, I've been set up like a chump by Danny. Matt tells them he as the fake and Danny has the real...he shows Brandon, Yam and Kane...Matt underestimated him, he's making big moves

Danny: common knowledge that Lauren has an extra vote, she's got to go...he is telling Kane, everyone about it...I'm a devious snake here. Matt is not opposed to a Lauren vote, but Kane and Matt want to get rid of him...here comes Carson. Carson says yes, lets get him.
Carson: I feel like I am in a good position, see Carson and Yam and Carolyn talking about Danny

Day 14, challenge arena

IC.

stand on narrow beam, balance ball on pole, at intervals, go further more narrow.

twist: 2 teams of 5, player that lasts longest wins IC...individual necklace

another twist: player that leasts the longest earns for their team immunity for the whole team. You will go to TC, you will watch tribal, but not vote, safety without power

also for reward: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chips ice tea

big stakes. last one shown is Kane and then Heidi...

Sheldor 4004 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-23, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's go...."
Well we saw the Orange and Purple mats and we knew they would be drawing for Teams again.

I didn't think they would actually give HALF the Merge Tribe IMMUNITY!

That's a big difference from the original SAFETY WITHOUT POWER advantage that Jeremy had in Second Chances!

04-12-23, 08:10 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
Safety without Power? Lame. You can't protect your ally, you can't target an enemy. Depending on the tribe breakdown and who has immunity, it could be better to vote.

04-12-23, 08:20 PM (EST)
5. "IC"
two teams of 5

two that last the longest, one from each team will win individual immunity.
The one that outlasts everyone will win immunity for their entire team, but they will all watch the tribal and not vote.

Reward: PB and J's, chips, ice tea

day 14l

teams: orange Heidi Danny kane, Carolyn Franny

Yam, matt Brandon, Lauren, Yam

Carson sits out. who do you think will last the longest, chose the orange group, if orange wins Carson will go with them

Carolyn out, drops ball
Lauren purple drops ball and is out

going to move to next section of beam

Kane is out for orange

Franny Danny and Heidi in for orange Heidi drops

Franny and Danny for orange

Dann7u drops

Franny has won individual immunity

Jaime, Brandon Yam and Matt are purple and still in it

Jaime drops

Yam Matt Brandon still in for purple

Now moving down to the last section the narrowest part of the beam

Matt is outYam is out

now it's Brandon and Franny both have won Individual immunity for themselves

Brandon is shaking

Franny is moving

Brandon drops, Franny wins immunity for her tribe

So one of Jaime, Lauren, Yam, or Matt is out, they are the vulnerable ones.

they will go to the old Soka camp, just have time to figure out who will we vote out...then go to TC

Matt confessional of doom: Matt didn't anticiapte that he wouldn't be going back to the beach he left his fake idol and everything back at the other beach. But still a little part of him is so proud of Franny....

I think Matt's going to be toast, fwiw.

Sheldor 4004 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-23, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IC"
Orange Team is IMMUNE! Plus Carson!

Heidi
Danny
Kane
Frannie (Individual Immunity)
Carolyn
Carson

And Brandon also has Individual Immunity!

That's SEVEN Immune and only FOUR Vulnerable?

Purple Team

Ratu: Lauren
Ratu/Soka: Jaime
Soka: Brandon Individual Immunity
Tika: Yam Yam
Soka: Matt

So much for our votes for Brandon and Kane!

04-12-23, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "Winners get PB & J, while losers get...."
to go back to old Soka camp and discuss who they will vote for and then right to TC. Brandon has immunity.

waves crashing, Va Va day 14

they all toast Frannie with the ice tea....Danny: I go t to safety...there is a letter and a note for them...Danny was terrified but it didn't interfere with his PB and J experience. They think it will be either Yam or Matt. Franny says he put his best friend in the chopping block..
Carolyn says that I am tight with Yam...I don't want him to go home...I have no control over this...she feels powerless she can't do anything...

they are going to read the letter...

Old Soka CamBrandon with the IN on....he wanted to compete...but this worked out well Fromme, I have Lauren and jaime on my side, we have the numbers over Yam and Matt...

Matt: I'm feeling very vulnerable...so it's just me out here...he's now talking to Jaime and Brandon...
Brandon says he doesn't not plan on voting out lLauren

self preservation mode....I don't want to go and I want to work with you...they talk Yam....Brandon says he did vote for him last night...

Yam is talking to Lauren: tells her that I heard Danny wants you out

Lauren wants Matt to go

Lauren: Danny put my name out there, we can break up Matt and Franny, that's a dynamic duo....

Yam says music to my ears....he is worried that people may play him

Va Va day 14. Open the note. Frannie will open

there is a new advantage locked in the cage, there are keys scattered in the jungle, each time you find one you can race and open...so they all take off to find keys

Kane: I love this....Franny, they all are finding them

everyone has a key but Kane

Franny is first, damn, hers didn't work...nor did Carsons or Heidis...Kane cannot find it

finally Danny has one then Kane, Carolyns' did not work, nor heidi's

Kane's did not work, nor danny's

Franny has another they all have another

Heidi got it

I'm so excited....she reads....control a vote advantage, control the vote of one player at tonights TC. Tell one player who you want them to vote for and they must do it. It's only good for tonights vote. She has to do it when he says It's time to vote.

04-12-23, 08:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S44 | Ep 7 | East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-23 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Strange that Heidi has to TELL someone to write a name, Why doesn't she steal the vote instead? Her vote would be secret. A vote revealed is much more powerful.

04-12-23, 08:42 PM (EST)
10. "Note the Control the Vote advantage....ugh. So much manipulation"
Geez....can't they just leave the tribes to fend for themselves. Now we have the "Control a vote" advantage. Lame.

Old Soka camp

Matt is talking...to Brandon and Jaime...
Matt: this is as close to death has I have been in this entire game, I hate being away from Frannie. so important to have someone you trust...Maybe Franny will think of it and bring my bag...

Yam and Matt talk...they will vote against either Lauren or Jaime....Matt thinks Lauren

girls and Brandon talking....Jaime wants Yam as , but if chooses to send Matt, puts a ripple in Soka, Matt has this thing, he's shut....does he have to idol. they want to split the vote. ..just incase Matt has a n idol...Lauren is talking either way I am not going home says Lauren

Now we see Franny and Heidi talking, she tells her. Franny tells her to vote Yam Yam....Heidi is receptive, she will do what she wants

Danny says he wants to vote out Lauren...to give Yam and Matt the heads up to put votes on Lauren

Carolyn is so happy that Heidi has this, she is working to save Yam

Heidi talks to Kane. Is Matt dangerous because every one loves him. Matt is closer to Frannie...she could be closer to me if he leaves

Frannie is arguing for Matt to stay

Heidi is not convinced that they will go for Yam

we have 4 people that could go home. It's well known that Lauren has 2 votes, she has a sweet spot for Yam, she could work with. him....do we want Matt to stay. I need to gain friends....

04-12-23, 08:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Note the Control the Vote advantage....ugh. So much manipulation"
>Geez....can't they just leave the tribes
>to fend for themselves. Now
>we have the "Control a
>vote" advantage. Lame.

Couldn't agree more about this.

Doesn't Heidi realize that she doesn't control anything unless she votes against Lauren or Jaime? She'd waste her advantage is she tells someone to vote for Matt or Yam Yam especially if she turns one against the other.

04-12-23, 08:58 PM (EST)
13. "Heidi is an idiot"
GAWD....

04-12-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
12. "TC....from Hello"
See Yam lead the way in.

See the immune tribe in bleachers on the side

Matt looks at Frannie

Jaime: thi s is a great measurement of how strong your social game is

Matt it's so unpredictable...didn't even bring my bag...he wants his bag. No one brought his bag. he has this guy...it's a papaya in this trying time it's a gesture of peace. maybe we don't have to vote someone else, let's all be friends

Matt says he will break it down. we have three Ratu's so it's really me or Yam pleading our case.
Yam feels the same way and it's been that way for the past 4 TC, tonight I feel hopeless

Lauren says if they play an advantage, who knows...who it could be

what does my vote do to those relationships, they are watching

Matt says we work closely, we have created abounds, I want to trust in the bonds here...if you want someone that is so excited to work with you all, Im here
Brandon says I do like to work with him, I like to stick with my alliances, I voted for Yam last time...
Yam will play with people that want to work with him, he's good for the long game...are you thinking back to them are you going to take e me with you. they note that Matt has numbers....over there

he ate into this game with a lot of things that he wasn't sure that he would be able to do...social anxiety, don't know what they will think of you, you have to find a way to trust in yourself, all of these things that have scared me, I've done that and I am very proud of myself, crying.

Yam: what have you learned about yourself....I'm doing this as a kid in Puerto Rico....everyone knows we fight a lot, Carolyn and I, Have worked hard, I can be a bad ##### I am a teddy bear but I can be a bad #####.

it is time to vote,

Heidi stands up

tells about her advantage....she has a control a vote

she will select one of them and you must vote the way I tell you

Heidi, who's vote will you control.

Lauren's vote. You will vote for Yam Yam

Lauren says that everyone knows I have more than one more. so does she control one vote, or more than one vote.

just one says Jiffy.

So Lauren will use her extra vote to vote

Yam is so bummed. Has his hand over his eyes

No one plays any idols

vote read:

Yam Yam
Matt
Yam Yam
Matt
Matt

See Carolynn and then Frannie crying

Matt says I love you Frannie

see Yam

04-12-23, 09:04 PM (EST)
14. "Lauren didn't even need to vote against Matt."
Lauren only voted once. She knew that Matt's goose was cooked even without her vote. 3 - 2 or 4 - 1: No difference. See why Heidi wasted her advantage?

04-12-23, 09:05 PM (EST)
15. "NTOS....."
Frannie: He's gone andI've been marooned with nothing

NTOS:

Brandon and Kane seen together laughing. V/O Brandon: We are dictating the way this game is being played...
Jaime seen: Is he okay
See Carson crawling into the woods to vomit...
Carson: I'm just trying to push through
In the challenge Carolyn is in a rope cage and she cannot get out, she's screaming, and Jiffy is heard: You've got to TWIST!!!
Danny to Franny: Want to make a big move?
Danny in confessional: We need to take someone from Ratu OUT!

Votes: Lauren voted for Yam
Matt voted Yam Yam
Brandon voted Matt
Jaime voted Matt
Yam Yam voted Matt

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •