The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" | East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-23, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" | East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill! Please post all commentary regarding tonights episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have shun!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" |... Flowerpower1 03-29-23 1
   RE: S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" |... Sheldor 03-29-23 2
 Danny Backstory Video! Sheldor 03-29-23 3
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 03-29-23 4
 Pre-Challenge Flowerpower1 03-29-23 5
 Journey and pre tribal drama Flowerpower1 03-29-23 6
   Carolyn is invisible Flowerpower1 03-29-23 7
       RE: Carolyn is invisible Sheldor 03-29-23 8
 Josh Video Backstory! Sheldor 03-29-23 9
 Pre Tribal Flowerpower1 03-29-23 10
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 03-30-23 11
   Matthew joins the list of Quitters Sheldor 03-30-23 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-29-23, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" | East Coast Update Thread"
Carolkyn wanted Sarah out from day one....Yam Yam my jaw dropped to the floor, he was not happy that it didn't go how he thought it was going to go....

Now Carolyn is telling him at night that she didn't;' like being treated like the third turd

Josh: He tursted his intuition and his gut and trusted Carolyn.
Carolyn i9s mad he was left out of the vote, when everything is going his way he's happy. I want to play this game that I want to win, yes my heart says Yam Yam but I gotta do what's best for my game which would probably be Josh...

Ratu: Matthew says he is in a lot of pain...now day 10 still dealing with immense amount of pain...talking to Kane...crying, it's forcing me to be adaptable, dulls my spirit not to move

now Matthew and Carson talking....he's crying, I've been triaining to be here for years, it;'s more than the pain...they hug, I'm so sorry
Matthew: adds an interesting mix to the tribe, I feel like I can open up to

Carson: I am in the best position here, dev'-Jung the relationships I want to, they are all sharing so much info, gives me a lot of power

see Kane and Carson atlking about nerd Sh!t

they are fan boying
geek squad out here

Kane loves him the young highs out here!
Carson: they do not see me as the strategic master mind...when they understand what I am doing they will be gone....hahahahah

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3963 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S44 | Ep 5 | "The Third Turd" | East Coast Update Thread"
Carolyn: "I want to play this game that I want to win, yes my heart says Yam Yam but I gotta do what's best for my game which would probably be Josh..."

Hopefully that is misdirection!

03-29-23, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Danny Backstory Video!"
Posting to keep track of Backstory Videos!

03-29-23, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "Post intro...."
Soka: Danny is instructing them on Jujitsu....breathing with tgeuir bellies...then exhale and hold, love energy and...sounds silly but it works...
He thinks about his daughter, crying, my little girl...will be nice to hold her...

see them in yoga pose

Jaime: I do feel I was meant to be on this tribe, everyone here meditates, that mind set we need to work together as a tribe

Jaime and Matt talking...I know everything g, I have more info than oanybody playing this game

we are all running a marathon and Matt is learning to crawl

she is the best and that anyone is not jumping on my game is mind blowing

Frannie: I don't think that she knows that Matt and I are very close...
Matt: at the end of the day S is about relationships...they hug

we also I don't know....I feel like there is a little spark between us

Franny: I do not have a crush on Matt...when this is over we will go out together and see where it goes...she wants to see him after this is over....she tells the producer

Tika: day 10

Yam is talking to Josh...are you still mad at are...if you want to rant on me then we can have a fun day...I just don't trust you

Yam says yoke says you are the one that is mad and doesn't trust me, but what's up with the ##### face

Josh: he felt he was in a position of power and feeling like he will be next, but the truth is I dob't feel safe either, I played my idol, last night I made up a lie that I received another idol from the bird cage, then today I made a fake II that I got from beads

Yam: Josh is telling me that he has an idol, so next TC, it's me or Carolyn. so next time I will be out

then see them talking about coming out to their family...he says he dindn't have a boyfriend because he didn't think he was pretty enough...then his husband is his first boyfriend

Josh came out sophomore year of college...moved away from hoetown so then finally came out to mom....she was crying but then came around, she was good

Yam and I did bond, how we came out. We talked about a lot more deeper things than Carolyn and I...but I have her trust...
Yam says I hope he's telling the truth, best case scenario I am willing to vote out Carolyn

03-29-23, 08:31 PM (EST)
5. "Pre-Challenge"
Challenge arena

Looks like the immunity challenge, ends with a very large maze table

tied together race thru obstacles fill bucket with water and over see saw, fill enough then go to table maze and land all three balls...In addition tribes decide which three players go on a journey

Matthew sits out and Lauren

Jaime and Frannie sit out for Soka

all tethered together

key is how well you can maneuver together

Jam is out first Tika through first, then to the over and under obstacles

everyone slowing down, Tika out first, now getting water buckets, untie the string and get water, now over hinged platformBrandon and Ratu in first now, then Tika...now they go back to get more water...Ratu first, and then Tika

Brandon and Ratu over first, then Tika and Soka through with 2 buckets....Carson and Brandon on make
Yam and Josh on maze
Danny and Matt for Soka

Tika drops, they start over

Soka has the first ball in place

Tika and Yam are having trouble

Ratu has one in the finished position
Yam and Josh doing poorly

Soka last theirs, then Ratu in lead with 2

Tika has first

Danny and Matt have 2 in

Tika has to start over again

Ratu wins!

Soka gets second

Tika to TC

Ratu hs the power

which from each tribe go on journey...

Brandon goes on Journey,
they pick Danny, and Carolyn

Brandon, Danny and Carolyn go

Jeff sends Matthew to medical to take a look

Yam: I don't think they understand how hard it is with 3 people. I don't want to work with Josh or Carolyn but, Hello, ....

03-29-23, 08:43 PM (EST)
6. "Journey and pre tribal drama"
GAWD, don't tell me the journey is for ;the knowledge is power....ugh.We'll see!

Day 11. Medical and Matthew....the pain has been really bad...feels like gravity is going to pull it out of the socket. He's crying, The doctor is telling him this is 9 days on...Jiffy is telling him how impressed he is with his attitude
Matthew: conf: he wakes up in so much pain, wants to be out here, don' t know what I should do

back at camp Tika: we did our best
Josh: the IC was rough, going to TC. Yam believes I really do have an II....tells Yam that he would like to save his idol if he can...Yam says that Carolynb is playing you and me...she made you play your idol...she's thinking

Yam says he is throwing Carolyn under the bus, she's too emotional....when she comes back and lets see what she tells you, and I will tell you what she tells me

Josh in conf: doesn't know what she will come back with but we see him and Yam make a deal and shake on it

Bran don is nervous what to tell the rest of them....they make their way down the beach and they get to know each other

come to another sign...Wecome to the sanctuary...enjoy a break...see the sanctuary....they enjoy food and meat and lots of food...carolyn was starving she is getting to know these guys...
they talk...I'm worried that Josh came back with an idol that he could only use up to the merge, they make a pact to work together at the merge

Danny says we were think ing the same thing, they give their word
Carolyn: I was excited to enjoy it, then the conversation just becomes those two....Danny is talking just to Brandon...they talk about physicality...
Carolyn says they din't even care that I was even there...they are boring and meanwhile I am just here...what the hell ....I'm already gone to them

I need allies, I'm not going to target people...Brandon tells her that she hasn't proven herself in challenges...;I found an II, I planted a fake one and they better watch out form me in the merge because I will make the merge.....YES

03-29-23, 08:44 PM (EST)
7. "Carolyn is invisible"
Boy, Brandon and Danny are idiots. They completely bonded and swore to each other that they would come back together at the merge....totally ignored Carolyn. They were all about physicality in the game. D'oh

03-29-23, 08:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Carolyn is invisible"
Totally agree!!

Can't wait to see them blindsided by Carolyn!

03-29-23, 08:53 PM (EST)
9. "Josh Video Backstory!"
Another Video Backstory!

I think Josh is probably going home...

03-29-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
10. "Pre Tribal "
Carolyn returns....how was it...this journey has big time affected the way I am going to vote today, I don't want anything to do with the Danny bro tribe, and Josh is a part of that...Carolyn is saying me and you!!! every time he turns his back...

Yam says welcome back...I have been missing you

She tells them that they were boring out, and if we make it, we will work together at the merge...they basically said that ...Josh tells them that he has an diol...are those the beads from tree mail? Yam thinks they are...

He takes out the exact same note that he showed me 2 days ago...Yam Yam broke it...

Yam is laughing in confessional. Josh is sketchy, this idol is so fake...does that mean I am working with Carolyn? Josh? I still have to figure it out

Josh: Carolyn may or may not have an II, but I still want her out...I need Yam on my side....Yam is onto my fake idol...but adversity is my middle name, had Gillian beret syndrome, then had kidney cancer, had to have a new kidney...mad school...

see snake and Yam and Carolyn together

Carolyn apologizes....
I let Yam know that I am so sorry that I strayed away from you...she told him she didn't have the idol from the journey....Yam is freaking out. I take the risk that he is with me....she's worried that I don't trust her anymore, and she's right, I kinda don't

what ever I do I hope it doesn't bite me in the A$$

Jeff is arriving by boat to their Tika camp

He has a question...they all look very calm for three people going to tribal

curious...Matthew left the game...due to the shoulder and he wisely opted to take tare of himself

Yam has confessional...pushing through pain...that sucks...

S is not easy...hurt himself on day 2. Matthew's bad news is your good fortune...no tribal council...Josh has confessional...5 minutes ago I thought I might be going home.
Jiffy says this is the pthey all hug

Carolyn thought she would be more excited but she wanted to vote out Josh

03-30-23, 08:20 AM (EST)
11. "NTOS...."
Josh reads tree mail: Drop your buffs. Hear Carolyn: OMG!

Carson: We are all on the same beach and I am so excited

Carolyn: so many people what the F***

Josh: Yam yam is a snake
Yam: Can't make out what he says boldly...?

See at night Matt and Frannie holding hands
Matt: My mind is spinning. Now we are playing S with a capital S

Matthew talks he's leaving the game a much stronger person. Shouldn't have climbed that rock, ha ha ha

03-30-23, 03:31 PM (EST)
12. "Matthew joins the list of Quitters"
"Shouldn't have climbed that rock, ha ha ha"

Yeah that was a DUMB idea!!

http://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Quit

On Day 2 of Survivor 44, while climbing some rocks at camp, Matthew Grinstead-Mayle fell and dislocated his shoulder. Though he initially appeared to recover from the injury, the pain began to gradually worsen over the following days. Noticing Matthew's discomfort, the medical team assessed him after the Day 11 Immunity Challenge and ultimately left him with a choice of whether or not he wanted to continue on. Unable to tolerate the pain, Matthew decided to quit the game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •