The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44 | Ep 3 | "Sneaky little Snake" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-15-23, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44 | Ep 3 | "Sneaky little Snake" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Episode 3 coming up! Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast and don't forget to have PHUN!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 03-15-23 1
 Danny re-hid the fake idol and repl... Flowerpower1 03-15-23 2
   RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... michel2 03-15-23 3
       RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... Sheldor 03-15-23 16
       RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... Flowerpower1 03-15-23 18
           RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... michel2 03-15-23 19
           RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... Sheldor 03-15-23 20
   RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... Sheldor 03-15-23 4
       RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and ... PepeLePew13 03-15-23 6
           Hubris is often the cause of a fall... michel2 03-15-23 10
 Sit Out michel2 03-15-23 5
   RE: Sit Out Sheldor 03-15-23 12
 Pre challenge Flowerpower1 03-15-23 7
 Another Rule Change needed michel2 03-15-23 8
   RE: Another Rule Change needed PepeLePew13 03-15-23 9
       RE: Another Rule Change needed michel2 03-15-23 13
 Soka... Flowerpower1 03-15-23 11
   Claire or Josh? michel2 03-15-23 14
 That's New! michel2 03-15-23 15
 TC.... Flowerpower1 03-15-23 17
 Next time on Survivor Flowerpower1 03-15-23 21
   RE: Next time on Survivor Flowerpower1 03-16-23 22
       RE: Next time on Survivor Sheldor 03-16-23 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-15-23, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go...."
Carson: I just didn't trust her....Carson: pulling off a blindside, wow!
He tapped in to his chaotic crazy side...got to get Sarah so she doesn't think I am the strategic master mind
Sarah: doesn't believe what they are selling or a second.

see Carson and Sarah walking. Carson is the most dangerous, everyone trusts him, he's the most dangerous one

Carolyn: I put my trust in Carson and Yam Yam...see the three of them...sunrise

Kane singing Oh Canada...Kanehe got a sword from theist challenge, he feels at home...he is a dungeons and dragons nut....good conquers evil, he wants to be a hero

Brandon says he is coming back with a fish...I feel a lot of the things worth doing are hard. I played for Seattle sea hawks, they think all I know is an athlete, he's a pilot, plays the drums, sn ow boards, cooks like a mad man, a Renaissance man. Never quit, whether I like it or not. In this game have to take risks and chances, no risk, no reward

Soka day 6

Matt and Granny talking about going on a road trip together.

the others are at camp talking about them.
Claire: Matt and Franny go off together all the time, but it's a huge liability for the rest of us, they fist bump
Danny: Matty and Franny are a duo, good for me, as I have an II, see him find the idol in the bird cage. Has a river coin that has no power, he has a plan...he eats the parchment that says the coin has no power, he has the fake idol prepared and so goes back to the bird cage....sees the others in the tribe...he's Peter Pan running through the woods, puts it in, looks like nothing has been touched in there, wrapped the key and re hides the key that he found, that way that any rumors that Danny has it, that's the ned of it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-15-23, 08:20 PM (EST)
2. "Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
Tika: talking about the snoring Yam Yam....they laugh...Sarah: I love it when the tribe is getting along, laugh, so healthy out hee but I am laughing slightly less than those three. See she and Carson...out team is so weak in order to win we need a challenge that caters to our skills....so unless a miracle happens I am the one that will go

cut to Soka and they are looking for the idol key...

Heidi: we are looking for the key to open the cage. I haven't found it hopefully it comes to me before them

group search parties. Danny in confessional says that they are not good lookers....come one find it, and Matt finds it and sneakily puts it in his pants. This is the key that everyone is looking for. see him go in the bird cage, found the HII...and it's the fake one that he believes is the real one! Danny goes and looks to see if it. disappeared. Now is the time to tell everyone that Matt put something in his pocked....Matt whispers to him that he has it.

Matt is so bummed...the jig is up, my hand is forced. See Matt tell Josh...they jump up and down...Josh has a confessional...it's a good and bad thing as they are no longer easy targets...
Frannie: Danny knows about it and Josh knows about it. See Danny tell Heidi that Matt has it.

Danny in conf: the whole point of this mission is to get people off of me

Ratu: finding earth worms...Jaime is eating a worm...Lauren says if she eats it, I will eat it.
Lauren: Jaime is on a high at all times! You come out here, you got to try new things, show my kids and my students and they are all eating worms...Kane ate one too.
Jaime: I knew I would love this experience so much, she makes a house plant in a coconut shell.

I connect with Matthew and being in nature, this is our element, the plant lady and daddy... they are looking for worms and mud...Jaime is finding something...wrapped in a package...it's the bracelet...another one is placed in the game after Brandon used his idol....Matthew says he has the HII....see him finding it...I found it two days ago, so he made a fake II...I like being sneaky, so why not explore every option out here, he never intended to play an honest game. see him plant it.

Jaime and Matthew pinky shake...He idid to gain trust, but if that trust is not out there I can turn it on her and put a target on her back

michel2 4085 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-23, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
So, Danny, Matthew and Carolyn have the idols.

Maddy and Mattie have fake

Nowm if I could remember who has the legacy advantage and the extra vote. I think Lauren has one and Helen the other but I'll have to rewatch the episodes !

Sheldor 3902 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-23, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-23 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

Real Immunity Idols:

• Soka = Danny
  • Ratu = Matthew
  • Tika = Carolyn

Fake Immunity Idols:

• Soka = Matt
  • Ratu = Jaime

Banked Vote Advantage

• Ratu = Lauren (Already Lost her Vote)

Inheritance Advantage

• Tika = Sarah (Already Lost her Vote)

Lost Votes

• Soka = Matt (Lost 1 Vote Tonight, No Vote in His Next Tribal Council)

03-15-23, 08:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
Sarah has the advantage that can use all of the advantages played in one night....whatever the F*(k that is?

03-15-23, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
Thank you, Sarah was the one I was missing.

03-15-23, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
Jeff clarified that Sarah's Inheritance Advantage has to be played in secret when she Votes.

If any Idol or Advantage is played in that Tribal Council then when Sarah gets back to camp ALL of them will have been put into her bag.

03-15-23, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
I was fooled by the spot light photos of Matthew thinking maybe he was the vote out. Instead he was the one making a Fake Idol that he led Jaime to!

Ok, hoping Claire works out but poor Matt thinks he has a Real Idol...

PepeLePew13 26116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-23, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danny re-hid the fake idol and replaced in the bird cage...."
Just felt to me like Danny's act was overhyped, makes me think that he's going to have a big fall related to either the real or fake idol.

We've seen over the years how others made a fake idol that resulted in someone else being victimized, but not featuring as much the self-hubris that Danny is showing.

03-15-23, 08:38 PM (EST)
10. "Hubris is often the cause of a fall."
I agree with you, Pepe. Danny was much too happy!

03-15-23, 08:28 PM (EST)
5. "Sit Out"
They HAVE to change that rule: It should be that no one can sit out more than once until everyone has sat out once.

03-15-23, 08:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sit Out"
Especially since it is almost always one combined Reward/Immunity Challenge these days; the original Rule was when there were two challenges per cycle.

03-15-23, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "Pre challenge"
See the challenge on the beach

They see Helen out

dive into ocean swim to large cube, roll to collect keys along the way, dig under a log, stack four covered blocks making sure no repeating colors on each side

Reward is large tool kit and platter of fruiter. smaller tool kit, smaller fruit

Jiffy says: Will Claire compete. Claire is all right with not competing...

Lauren and Heidi sit out too

all get to the cube at same time...once under the pole climb up and get the key. Matthew first one to get key. Then Danny, then Carolyn

Ratu in leadMatt has second set of keys....they are firsts to the beach, Danny has next keys, Carolyn getting hers....

now they dig to get under the log

Tika in last

Soka digging and now Tika in last

move a lot of sandMatt'
s shoulder is out again....DAnny is through

Ratu is through now....Soka is out first... then Ratu, last is Tika

now they unlock the base and place the cubes vertically. build tower with 4 blocks tall with no repeating colors

Yes, Ratu wins immunity!

Matt and Franny vs Jam Jam and Carson

Mathew are going to study the puzzle...

Tika has it, Tika wins second and Soka will go to TC
Kane gets the sword, Jiffy knights him!

Soka will go to TC, see Claire. Heidi gives him the flint
Matt: for the first time this tribe has to go to TC, and I lost my vote but If it comes down to it I will play my idol for me and Frankie

03-15-23, 08:37 PM (EST)
8. "Another Rule Change needed"
Do your own damn puzzle: No copying so put the tribes in cubicles so that they can't see what the others are doing and no walking over to the other tribe's cubicle.

PepeLePew13 26116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-23, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Rule Change needed"
I would have knocked over the cubes as soon as Jiffy said "you got immunity!"

03-15-23, 08:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Another Rule Change needed"
Yes, they should have but they don't care about who goes to TC. We do! I tried kicking but my leg didn't reach!

03-15-23, 08:44 PM (EST)
11. "Soka..."
Frannie is upset...
Danny says that Heidi and lFrannie are athletic...Danny talking to Josh
who hasn't done any challenges? Claire

Claire says he felt bad about sitting out...Vote Claire out, but tell her its Matt, cause he doesn't have a vote

Josh says originally it was supposed to be Matt or Granny to go, he doesn't want to go against the tribe

see Frannie and Claire talking...
Frannie says I want to work with Claire, so I want to keep her and Matt in this game.
Granny suggests Josh, he's so unpredictable...he's pretty cagey...I want to have Claire Frannie and Heidi to vote out Josh

Claire says that Danny doesn't have brains in his head.
See Josh Heidi and Danny talking.
Claire tells that Heidi that Frannie is all in...Claire starts to cry...she's hanging on by a thread, may play her shot in the dark...Heidi thinks that she is the middle man...Heidi says that Danny is her number one
She thinks that Josh is suspicious...Heidi is trying to figure out what is best for her game
With Claire we may onion be able to win more challenges, I am in it for my family not for them

03-15-23, 08:47 PM (EST)
14. "Claire or Josh?"
I think we put our votes on the wrong one.

03-15-23, 08:49 PM (EST)
15. "That's New!"
I hadn't seen those gargoyles before. I was as surprised as Frannie.

03-15-23, 08:56 PM (EST)
17. "TC...."
Night 7

Frannie is smiling...she's enamored with being here....
Josh: it's that gargoyle...Josh says the tension was on, completely different feeling that we weren't used to
Claire says people have been thinking about this for a while
Frannie says it's like a sick merry go round, don't want it to land on yours
what is best for your games...
Claire, you've sat out at every immunity challenge...she loves this game but every single time she's put down her chance as she put the team ahead of her self
is brut strength really what tribe strength is?Frannie says it's a lot more complicated, this is a longer game than just tonight
Matt says it's all about trust
Claire is asking Heidi.....are you still where you were earlier? she says I think so

time to vote. Claire is first voter

Matt doesn't vote

So will it be Claire or Josh?

Josh looks up at the gargoyle

Claire did the shot in the dark

NOT SAFE

Claire
Claire
Claire

she's out.

see Heidi....Danny, Frannie...Good luck she says

see Heidi sigh

03-15-23, 09:07 PM (EST)
21. "Next time on Survivor"
Frannie with the others at camp Soka: Broaden your attention to your surroundings

See Josh with his eyes shut
Heidi: I don't think he sees it coming....

then Jiffy: next time on Survivor...

Yam Yam: Who put that X in there? (looking at the bird cage
See Matthew at camp information in this game is power
see Jaime: puts her hand on her chest and opens her mouth surprised
See Matt at challenge
See Jiffy: This can change the game
See a bag and some one is drawing something from the bag. see red top
Hear a guy say: this is so crazy!
see a boat arriving

See the Soka people see the boat, OMG! and they go to meet it....

03-16-23, 09:03 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Is someone getting swapped to Soka Tribe? Or is someone from Soka tribe going to another tribe?

03-16-23, 10:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Maybe it is time for players to go to a Summit meeting again. Last time was way back in Episode 1.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •