The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43-W03-E03 Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43-W03-E03 Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-22 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

“I’ll Sign the Divorce Papers”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S43-W03-E03 Press Release Sheldor 09-29-22 1
   RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release Flowerpower1 09-30-22 2
       RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release Flowerpower1 10-02-22 3
           RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release Sheldor 10-05-22 4
               RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release Flowerpower1 10-05-22 5
                   RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release Sheldor 10-05-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-22, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
Storyline 09/29/2022

THE BEWARE ADVANTAGE RETURNS, FORCING CASTAWAYS TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO RISK LOSING THEIR VOTE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 5

“I’ll Sign the Divorce Papers”The Beware Advantage returns and castaways must decide if they want to risk losing their vote. Also, the trust in one tribe shifts after a castaway finds out that a few tribemates have been snooping through bags around camp, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-22, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
Thanks for posting this, Sheldor! Let's see if we can get it this week. Well, the beware advantage has already come around in the Red Tribe, so must be referring to Team Coco or the Baka, Yellow tribe.

And, we get another reference to Gabler no longer trusting the girls, Elie and Jeanine after Sami tattles on them. We got the first reference to this as the lead in the NTOS promo. Gabler: My ally was snooping around....we've got to get her out. She's next!.

The question is, is this a red herring? The other options for boot story: Team Coco...Cassidy notes we are a community here, until we start slitting each others throats, and at Vesi, Red, you have Jesse commenting he's ready to sign the divorce papers....Dwight.

10-02-22, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
So, since this is the thread with clues, I'll chat in here. Cassidy is in the CTGirl Theory spot. However, if blue were to go to TC, someone else could lose a vote with the discovery of the Beware advantage. Jiffy teases about it. Since Red already has theirs, it's got to be Blue or Yellow that find it, or both.

Blue, as far as we know, has a girls alliance plus James. Ryan and Geo are bound, and Geo is also bonded to Karla. If the girls alliance + James prevails, and why wouldn't it?, then most likely Geo will be the boot.

Yellow seems to be touting an Elie or Jeanine boot, but I get the impression that this is the red herring. Elie is a player, so I could see her deflecting it, she's not going anywhere, imo. So, most likely a Jeanine boot if this tribe should go to TC?

10-05-22, 00:26 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
Last week the Press Images visited Two Tribe Camps (Coco(Blue) and Vesi(Red)) the day before the Reward/Immunity Challenge which led me to believe that Yellow(Baka) would win the challenge and they did. However, I thought Coco(Blue) would lose so I chose Coco(Blue) Cassidy as my vote off due to CTGirl Theory but instead Vesi(Red) Justine was voted off. Justine and Cassidy were both in the Tribe Camp photos.

This week AGAIN the Press Images visit Two Tribe Camps (Coco(Blue) and then Baka(Yellow)) the day before the Reward/Immunity Challenge!

So that could mean that Vesi(Red) wins the challenge.

At Coco(Blue) camp we see:

• Ryan
  • Cassidy/Lindsay
  • Karla
  • Lindsay
  • Geo
  • James is NOT shown

At Baka(Yellow) camp we see:

• Gabler
  • Gabler/Sami
  • Elie
  • Jeanine/Elie
  • Jeanine
  • Owen

In the Reward/Immunity Challenge Three players have to dive off a tall platform, swim to another platform and climb up two big blocks and dive off, swim to a buoy and dive down probably to untie bags of puzzle pieces. Then swim to the final platform where the other Two Players will assemble the Puzzle.

Coco(Blue)
    Swimmers: (1 Male, 2 Females) M-Ryan, F-Cassidy, F-Karla
    Puzzle: M-James, F-Lindsay
    Sit Out: M-Geo!

Baka(Yellow)
    Swimmers: (3 Males) M-Owen, M-Gabler, M-Sami
    Puzzle: F-Elie, F-Jeanine

Vesi(Red)
    Swimmers: (2 Males, 1 Female) M-Dwight, F-Noelle, M-Dwight
    Puzzle: M-Jesse, F-Nneka

If Coco(Blue) loses I could see Geo being voted out (sat out the challenge and not socially connected) or Karla who thinks she is in the center of all the alliances.

If Baka(Yellow) loses I could see Elie being voted out since the 3 Guys realize it is in their best interest to stick together and Elie is the biggest threat and also seems Gabler has found out Elie looked in his bag.

I don't think Vesi(Red) is losing due to no Tribe Camp photos. Also I think Noelle taking her leg off and swimming with only one leg is going to be the hero story for Vesi winning with Jesse and Nneka doing well on the puzzle.

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-05-22, 09:47 AM (EST)
    5. "RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
    Excellent speculation, Sheldor!

I am leaning toward a Coco loss as well, and I clearly think that Blue lands at the puzzle portion in last place. Can James and Lindsay catch up? I don't think they will. I still think the two boot choices for that tribe are Geo and Cassidy. Geo was hidden in the last episode, as was Cassidy. We see that Cassidy has a confessional this episode, so she's got a spike, which is consistent with a boot episode. Geo fits the OFG theory.

We know that the girls + James have an alliance. Last week we heard Karla say that the guys think they are with her, but they don't know there is a girls alliance. Karla could be the one that chokes in the challenge. Would her alliance save her? Karla have been visible early in the season, she could be at risk as well!

Regarding Yellow, Baka tribe. We see Sami telling Gabler that Elie was going through his bag. We see that a huge conflict is brewing. In the sneak peak, Elie is targeting Gabler, but Gabler has one more immunity with his idol. If this tribe were to go to TC, he's smart, he should play it. There is one question for me here. The first week, it was Owen who was saved by Elie. Will Owen side with Elie? If he were to then Sami would be toast. Baka has quite a nice little conflict going on.

10-05-22, 05:37 PM (EST)
    6. "RE: S43-W03-E03 Press Release"
    Even though Geo fits OFG Theory, so did Cassidy last week which bit me! Geo has been so under the radar and he's sitting out of this challenge. I think Geo is likely safe.

There are these 2 back-to-back shots of Karla/Cassidy while Cassidy says "We are building a community here..." Dramatic Shot of Karla quickly turning her head with snare drums in the music.

Then someone (Karla?, Cassdiy?) running down the path.

Cassidy continues "...until we slit each other's throats."

I'm thinking the two boot choices for Coco are Karla or Cassidy.

Now which to pick.
    Don't want to have two strikes and misses on Cassidy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •