The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40E9 - Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-07-20, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40E9 - Time to Vote"
Here's the remaining cast:

Michele Fitzgerald
Nick Wilson
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Jeremy Collins
Denise Stapley
Ben Driebergen
Sophie Clarke
Adam Klein
Sarah Lacina
Tyson Apostol

Who is the next to get snuffed?

Who wins Fire Tokens?

Does anyone use an idol or an advantage?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nick michel2 04-07-20 1
 Denise Sheldor 04-08-20 2
   Vote Change: Nick Sheldor 04-08-20 3
 RE: Adam Klein GoldenMike 04-08-20 4
   RE: Adam Klein michel2 04-09-20 6
 Tyson Flowerpower1 04-08-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-07-20, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nick"
Ok, that's the obvious choice but sometimes obvious uis what we get. If not him then Adam could be sent off to play with the people on EoE. It's the only side he hasn't played with!

Rob gets a Fire Token

No idols or advantages are used.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-08-20, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Denise"
Thinking that highlight of Denise during the Merge Feast talking about playing 2 Idols to vote out Sandra puts the Target on her now that she is not Immune because...

I think Tyson wins Bermuda Triangle Immunity and "wins a Fire Token"

So I think Denise gets her torch snuffed but it could easily be the Lower Level Threats Tony called out (Nick, Michele, or Adam)

I'll guess Rob "Finds" (not wins) a Fire Token

I'll guess that No one uses an Idol nor Advantage

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-20, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Vote Change: Nick"
As Michel stated sometimes there is an Obvious boot that they can't hide so they make it so Obvious you think it is a Red Herring. Denise could easily win that challenge so I'm switching to Nick (one of the Lower Level Threats).

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-20, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Adam Klein"
With a chaotic TC, perhaps Jeremy takes a walk,
or Nick v Sarah dominates. My best guess is the
group reverts to an Adam boot, the situation being
too complicated to do otherwise. I think Adam will
give tokens to Jeremy and/or Denise. No idol play.

04-09-20, 10:41 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Adam Klein"
Nice going, GoldenMike.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-20, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tyson"
I favored Adam for the boot most of the week. He's going to play both sides again. Nick will tell him that Sarah will be the boot target and he will most likely run to Sophie to tell her all about it, and it gets to Sarah. BUT, there are images of Sarah and Nick speaking....could they hash it out and turn the boot target to someone easier? Either Adam or Tyson. Tyson warned if they let him get roots in he will make a home. Despite Tony, Jeremy, and Ben wanting to keep him, the majority will rule. Still can't believe that Adam makes it this far, but I would love it.

I dunno.

Who wins Fire Tokens? Robfadda

Does anyone use an idol or an advantage? No.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •