The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40E8 - Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-20, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40E8 - Time to Vote"
It's merger time, a time that used to be a determining moment of the season; Ambassadors designed to choose the new camp, discussions on the new tribe name, drunken behavior by castaways who had been forced into sobriety for 3 weeks and then a crucial vote. Now, we have a feast and a vote.

Here are the players remaining in the game:

Sele
Wendell Holland
Michele Fitzgerald
Nick Wilson

Dakal
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Jeremy Collins
Denise Stapley

Yara:
Ben Driebergen
Sophie Clarke
Adam Klein
Sarah Lacina

And since it's often key to the way the vote will go, here is the original tribe list:

Old DAKAL (6 players)

Sophie Clarke
Wendell Holland
Sarah Lacina
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson

Old SELE (5 players)

Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Denise Stapley

In addition, we should have a player returning from EoE. Who will it be?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Adam michel2 03-31-20 1
 Adam, denise, Natalie, Jeremy... Flowerpower1 04-01-20 2
 Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Ada... GoldenMike 04-01-20 3
 Tony Sheldor 04-01-20 4
 Natalie returns | Wendell voted out coldbrewer 04-01-20 5
   I thought today was TUESDAY!!! LOL coldbrewer 04-01-20 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-20, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Adam"
His story took a weird turn last week so I wonder if he tries to turn on Ben and gets bitten in the butt for it.

I believe Tyson will return to the game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-20, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Adam, denise, Natalie, Jeremy..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-20 AT 07:45 AM (EST)

ADAM

I think I typed Adam in the Subject line and it auto-filled in....ugh! I think ADAM will be toast...

It boils down to Wendell and Adam. Wendell is an obvious choice, but he could win immunity. He is tied to Sophie and Sarah as well who may not want to get rid of him asap. Adam played both sides in old Sele, and he is seen seriously whining about Ben in the NTOS promo, who should be one of his closest ally's. He's been the narrator on the two tribes he's been on. At the merge feast we see him sitting on one side of Jeremy, and Ben is sitting on the other. Adam is expendable, and most likely will not win immunity.

Tyson will return to the game. At least I hope so! Don't know how he will ever integrate though....

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-20, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Adam Voted Out at TC"
Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Adam Voted Out at TC

1. Merge at 11
2. Re-entry Challenge: Tyson prevails
3. Two immunity necklaces
4. One Boot: Adam

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-20, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tony"
I'll say Boston Rob buys THREE Challenge Advantages and that is enough of a head start to win.

Adam, Wendell or Tony seem to be the three with the biggest Targets from each of the 3 Tribes last week. I'll say Multiple Season Players continue to get targeted and Tony gets Votes Out.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-20, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Natalie returns | Wendell voted out"
I definitely think it's a male being voted out. But I think Tony is safe because he's a meat shield.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-20, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I thought today was TUESDAY!!! LOL"
Working from home, I can't tell what day it is anymore!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •