The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-20, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All discussion about the episode that airs tonight to be kept in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And HAVE PHUN in seclusion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6| East Coast Spoiler T... Flowerpower1 03-18-20 1
   Spoiler michel2 03-18-20 2
       RE: Spoiler michel2 03-18-20 4
 Come on in guys Flowerpower1 03-18-20 3
 You called it, Michel.... Flowerpower1 03-18-20 5
 Talk about Bad Trades! michel2 03-18-20 6
 This is gonna be good! Flowerpower1 03-18-20 7
 Sele TC michel2 03-18-20 8
   RE: Sele TC michel2 03-18-20 12
 Votes... Flowerpower1 03-18-20 9
   RE: Votes... michel2 03-18-20 11
       RE: Votes... Bebo 03-18-20 13
           RE: Votes... michel2 03-18-20 14
               RE: Votes... sj007 03-24-20 19
                   RE: Votes... GoldenMike 03-24-20 20
   Playing an Idol for Someone Else Sheldor 03-18-20 15
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 03-18-20 10
 Congratulations GoldenMike! Sheldor 03-18-20 16
   RE: Congratulations GoldenMike! GoldenMike 03-18-20 17
 Denise's move Chez 03-19-20 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-18-20, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
See Yara the morning after the vote....

Day 15. Ben....Adam says no more Boston Rob rules, let's have a party
Ben: Tribal went fantastic, we voted out Boston Rob, he had a plan to deep us under his thumb, don't treat me like some rookie newbie, it was a lack of respect, I am out here to show people that I can change my game, I like Sara and Sophie, they are good people and I like good people

Adam: He's really nervous he's on a tribe with people that are a lot closer to others. Ben barely talks to me, I feel cornered, worse than when Boston Rob was here.

EoE: Tyson comes with the log with a note on it. Another chance to earn a fire token, stone turning. so they get up and go....Tyson: I don't have a fire token yet, so I need to be the one to find it, don't want rob to find it....Rob thinks edge has a double meaning. Rob: the more stones you turn over the better your chance, there are 8 million rocks on this island, I know this as I have counted all fo them
Tyson: the right place at the right time, and Tyson sees it, but he could see Rob looking at him. He turn ed around and pretended to tinkly. he grabs it...put it in his waist band of his man panties....lol

Eventually people trickly=e out to go find it. It's an idol nullifier, no value on extinction, sell to one in the game, will buy it....
Parvati gets it! Gladly she buys it with a fire token. So now what to do with it?...so he has to purchase something from the menu...he gets peanut butter....that makes him so happy...I feel like eating a little bit each day, boost his spirits, and hilarious. , Thanks Parv.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-20, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spoiler "
How dumb: IC starts and we've only visited Yara so that means THEY have to be the winning tribe or else we wouldn't even go to Dakal and Sele.

03-18-20, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler "
and, indeed, Yara wins. At least it should be fun watching Dakal's TC: 3 Idols and a safety without power! Tony should be toast but what if someone doesn't play their idol or Jeremy chooses to stay? Now, that would be dumb...

03-18-20, 08:18 PM (EST)
3. "Come on in guys"
See Boston Rob gone....they react. Wow! Biggest reaction by far of the season.

Wendell was going to throw it....swim to boat, get three bags of rice, through hole, tear open get 3 balls, maneuver thru maze, first and only tribe ti finish wins immunity, both losing tribes go to TC, vote out one. Reward is: Peanut butter and jelly, Sophie predicted. Sandra sits out on Sandra bench, Michelle sits out.

Go....one person in the boat that one gets the rice out....Sarah in boat, Yul , and Denise...blue is in front....then kara and dakal in last...Wendell first to gate get through small hole...Yul has first blue bag through.....Sele has three bags through....Dakal is next. Yara in dead last. now back to shore and open, get the balls

Yara is in second....Ben opening bags....Ben has one ball, yuk has one....everybody exhausted. Ben is a maniac....wnedell has second, tony has firstWendell has all three, ben has all three. red in last
Ben has third ball, Sophie in to do the maze....Nick on maze. Nick has first ball in....blue. now wendell. Sophie is in, green has one.
Wendell has dropped while talking smack, says Jeff. Adam has 2 balls in. Kim drops again. Sophie at it again. Wendell has second ball in. Now Nick again. Sophie is very close, Sophie WINS!!!

Adam: the most amazing thing about this win for me it's like winning 2 ICs back to back, going from a single elimination to a double elimination, it doesn't get better than that!

03-18-20, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "You called it, Michel...."
Yara wins....

See a snake at blue

Parv: the IC was rough and now I am pretty sure the guys are coming after me. With Rob voted out, I feel alone. I have the idol nullifier but what I really need is numbers, I'm screwed
Nick: Honestly, I am pretty bummed, she was always one of my favorites but Wendell and Yul are my closest, I guess If I have to vote her out....

see Michelle and Parv talk...Parv says their only option is Nick. These three guys are tight, and it sucks. Parv is my best friend out here, but I do't know if I can save her, have to see if there is some way to benefit my game.

Michelle talks to Wendell. She suggests she vote for Wendell so Parv will get her fire tokens. He said NO!
Wendell: She doesn't want to vote Parv out, how, michell e is playing the game.
Michelle: wendell doesn't trust me, I offered to betray Parv, and he still doesn't trust me, why would I trust somebody that I am giving giving and he is taking taking taking.

Wendell and Parv talk...Wendell suggested vote out Yul, then he tried to barter for fire tokens.

He did something dumb, he was trying to pick someone else out, he said, give me two tokens and I will vote somebody else out, says this to Nick.

Nick: Me and wendell talked about going to tend together says Nick, I gotta start playing this game. Now Michelle is talking to Nick. I trust Parv more than Wendell. Nick says that Wendell is hidden threat, whatever I do tonight will have huge consequences, just hope I don't regret it.

cut to Dakal. Tony: our tribe has 5 people, I don't know if Sandra will flip on me, I need that info, I need to do a spy shack. He does one right next to the water hole. I love TONY!!!

see Jeremy and Sandra talk at shelter.
Jeremy: coming in it's denise and I, I have safety without power, I am quick on the draw!
See Denise and Sandra....Sandra is saying lets talk somewhere different
Denise: this will be a challenge, I may burn the idol...Sandra tells Denise that they are solid...because we are on the right side of the numbers. Denise plays humbly, she needs them, they don't need her. She tries to make her case over Jeremy. If it means staying in the game, then absolutely.

Sandra says she gets a bad vibe about Tony. Where is tony, why would he me missing.

Sandra tells Kim that maybe he has a spy shack. doesn't make any sense....Jeremy: tony is great up until now...what are you doing. Tony tells Kim that he popped out of his bunker...he's stressed. Kim says he freaks out, that is concerning for me.
Jeremy says the threats need to stay together...Jeremy says if it's me and denise than I will vote for denise says Jeremy.

Sandra says that she don'ts know how she feels about Denise going home. Sandra says that she will give Denise an idol if she gives her 2 fire tokens. She says that Sandra says that Tony will take her out if she gives him the chance.

Sandra, think on it, you don't have alot of time.
denise says that there is something in it for her....I could make a move that it could be game changing. Denise tells her she will give her one now, and then one after. She says she can pick anyone of those people and send them home! Never had this kind of power in the game, ever!

03-18-20, 08:36 PM (EST)
6. "Talk about Bad Trades!"
Did Sandra give her game away for a Fire Token? OK, her idol was only good for that TC but THAT TC will have many idols played and you'd want one in your pocket. Will Denise sacrifice the 2nd Token to take out the Queen? I think she'll vote Tony but Sandra would be a much bigger WTF move!

03-18-20, 08:45 PM (EST)
7. "This is gonna be good!"
Tribal, night 16. First tribe up is Dakal.

Wendell: can you feel the theme starting to unfold. He said the season of prior relationships. He is starting to compartmentalize. He will do whatever he can to win, stab in the front and the back.
Nick: if we are playing with people that don't value that approach, then maybe we should change it up
Michelle: we just have to play our game. My approach is not that
Parv: does windell's approach...he doesn't want to play with stabbing in the back.
Wendell says he hasn't done it, but he's willing.
Parv: he could be talking to michelle
Michelle: wendell and I have an interesting style of communication...we've been through some life together.
Parv: It's difficult to have some conversation with Wendell...wendells said he kept it real he told her he was going to vote for her. He tried to barter with her, I will vote with you for a token or two.
Jeff says that its a current live offer right now. What do you want to do?
Wendell says he won't say a name. You have to give a name.
Wendell said he didn't get anything from her when he spoke to her....Parvatie says that she feels that he doesn't trust her.
Michelle: are you emotionally distressed? YES, feel caught in between 4 people that I love, it's for 2 million....
Nick: If you aren't willing to do this to somebody, they will do it to you.

Wendell is first voter.

Boy, wendell was way too cutthroat and calculating in front of them all!

03-18-20, 08:45 PM (EST)
8. "Sele TC"
I think Wendell played that as poorly as he possibly could. I think he's toast.

03-18-20, 09:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sele TC"
Nick has no balls.

03-18-20, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "Votes..."
Parv
Wendell
Wendell
Parvati
Parvati

Wendell says sorry Parv.

Good luck guys.

see Michelle.

She bequeaths her tokens to Michelle. Here you go, enjoy.

Now dakal:

Kim: what is the theme of this season. Shifting and moving but now it's about the threats and non threats

Sandra says there are some that are big, vs the ones that don't know it like denise.
Denise says we are all threats for different reasons. Jeremy says he needs threats, we need each other. the other option is the old dakal vs old Self.
Tony: we now it's not as simple as minority vs. majority. We came to a consensus
Jeremy: I love denise, we want to stay strong, take us together to the next step in the game.
Denise: I am not ;the biggest challenge beast, there are relationships that can be solidified...
Jeremy: I am really nervous. Jeremy says normally he's a duck on top of water but now he's upside down

Sandra says if you have an advantage you have to exploit it, it's either them or you.

Sandra votes: This is all for show, I am certain you are not going home tonight.

Play the HII. Denise says Jeff, can you give me a minute. Just hoping this will settle my stomach, I found something along the way. This is a hidden HII

Denise says, Jeff can you give me one more minute....I would like to play this for Jeremy. she plays the HII for him too.

denise
Denise
denise
dnise
See Tony

SANDRA

WOW!!!!

Tony says how is that possible.

Sandra, wow! Day 16 got me again says Sandra.

Kim wants to throw up, she is so impressed. It only takes one move to become a high profile player.

WELL DONE DENISE!

03-18-20, 09:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Votes..."
Sandra had offered to work with Denise and given her an Idol to prove it. Tony NEVER talked to Denise and wanted her gone yet Denise voted for Sandra.

Odds of her doing that because that's what she wanted = 10%

Odds of her doing thar because Production wanted her to do that = 90%

I call it a fix...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-20, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Votes..."
I don't think it was a fix. Sandra only looks out for herself, so Denise wouldn't have felt safe working with Sandra. After all, the Queen can be with you one TC and voting you out the next, as long as it keeps attention off of her. Tony's a loose cannon, so it would be easy to turn people away from him at later votes. There aren't many chances to take out Sandra, so you have to go for her when you get the chance.

Denise made a giant move. She got Sandra to give up her immunity and then voted her out. Taking out Sandra the way she did would play well for the jury. Voting out Tony wouldn't have had the same impact.

03-18-20, 10:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Votes..."
While I agree that "Sandra only looks out for herself" I think Cliff, LJ and especially Sarah and Trish would say that Tony is much worse.

Sandra gave Denise an idol; that showed her honesty. Tony put the vote on Denise; that showed he had to go...but he didn't. FIX!

As for jury impact, playing two idols in one TC is a giant move in itself.

sj007 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-20, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Votes..."
As I said in the other thread Michel I'm scratching my head over Denise's play of that 2nd idol and voting out Sandra. Makes no sense. That statement that Sandra only looks out for herself applies to all of them, so that's stupid. Sandra is way more trustworthy than Tony. That's a low bar though. And he's a cop. I wouldn't trust him if he pulled me over. It was an epic blindside but I bet it comes back to bite Denise. So far some of the things that have gone down this season have been real head scratchers. Really does make you wonder how much production gets involved behind the scenes.

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-20, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Votes..."
FWIW, Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly asked everyone to indicate who they would vote out first if they had the chance to do so.

It explains a lot.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/12/survivor-winners-at-war-cast-vote-out-first-video/

Player     Boot Choice

Adam     Jeremy
Amber   Sandra
Ben        Rob
Danni     Tyson
Denise   Sandra
Ethan     Sarah
Jeremy   Nick
Kim         Sarah
Michele  Sarah
Natalie   Amber
Nick       Sarah
Parvati   Sarah
Rob         Sandra
Sandra   Parvati
Sarah     Amber
Sophie   Sarah
Tony       Rob
Tyson     Tony
Wendell  Rob
Yul          Tyson

Totals
Jeremy 1
Sandra 3
Rob      3
Tyson   2
Sarah   6
Nick      1
Amber   2
Parv      1
Tony      1

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-20, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Playing an Idol for Someone Else"
"Denise says, Jeff can you give me one more minute....I would like to play this for Jeremy. she plays the HII for him too."

This has always bugged me because the original rules for the Hidden Immunity Idol said you had to GIVE your Hidden Immunity Idol away BEFORE it could be played.

That meant the receiver could decide to hold onto it or play it even if it was given away at Tribal Council.

This was true all the way through Season 21.

S14 Mookie gave his HII to Alex
S15 Todd gave his HII to James
S17 Sugar gave her HII to Ace -> Sugar -> Matty
S18 Taj gave her HII to Stephen
S20 Russell have his HII to Parvati
S20 JT gave his HII to Russell -> Parvati -> Sandra
S20 Parvati gave her HII to Jerri
S21 Marty gave his HII to Sash
S21 NaOnka gave her HII to Chase

And who messed up how to play a Hidden Immunity Idol in Season 22 Redemption Island?

Well it was dumb old Ralph Kiser who walked over to Jeff and says: "I want to play this one on Mike" and points to Mike.

Jeff corrects Ralph and says: "Ok. You're GIVING this to Mike"

You can watch that moment here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r2CxDdLtpY

I've always contended that Mike Chiesl could have said:

"Thanks Ralph! However I think I'll keep it for later"

Mike received NO Votes.
Steve got 1 Vote
Grant got 5 Votes
Matt Elrod got 6 Votes.

Nowadays it appears you can play your Idol on/for someone and they have no choice but to accept your decision.

You no longer have to GIVE Away and GIVE up control of the Hidden Immunity Idol as you always had to before Season 22.

In this case, I think Jeremy should be allowed to say: "Thanks Denise for GIVING me your Immunity Idol but I would like to keep it!"

03-18-20, 09:02 PM (EST)
10. "NTOS...."
Michelle: he thinks that it is going to be me and him till the end
Wendell: If you want to put me on some kind of leash I might turn around and bite you

Jeremy: I do like tony but he is the bigger threat in this game...

Sandra gives her token to Yul.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-20, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Congratulations GoldenMike!"
Congratulations GoldenMike for getting "Parvati" and "Sandra" correct and even in the correct order!!

GoldenMike 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-18-20, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenMike Click to send private message to GoldenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Congratulations GoldenMike!"
Awww shucks ....

Beginners luck. 😶

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-19-20, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Denise's move "
It occurs to me that not only did Denise pull off one of the most epic moves ever, but also she can hide some of the epic-ness from the other players. This is because no one else still in the game knows she actually got that first idol from Sandra, and then stabbed her in the back! So even though Denise is now recognized as a PLAYER, she might not appear to be quite as threatening a player.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •