The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5 - Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-20, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5 - Time to Vote"
A Tribal Swap is happening and I haven't seen anything in the promos spoiling the new groups so this will be a real crap shoot. Here are the players left:

Sophie Clarke
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Wendell Holland
Yul Kwon
Sarah Lacina
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson
Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Rob Mariano
Parvati Shallow
Denise Stapley

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boston Rob michel2 03-10-20 1
 Sandra Chez 03-10-20 2
   Oops - changing vote to Rob Chez 03-10-20 3
 Boston Rob Sheldor 03-11-20 4
 Robfadda Flowerpower1 03-11-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-20, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Boston Rob"
There will probably be 3 tribes of 5 meaning probably 2 tribes with 2 women and only 1 with 3. There are many permutations that could be good for Boston Rob but so many more that won't so I'M guessing he joins his wife on EOE.

Another important question: Will Kim get half of the idol back from Sophie or will the two get separated?

I could also ask who gets Rob's Fire Tokens but I'm sure they'll go to Parvati.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-20, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sandra"
If Sandra is on the losing IC team she could be the obvious person to vote out, in order to maintain tribe strength in future challenges. And also, she remains one of the huge threats.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-20, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Oops - changing vote to Rob"
I forgot about Sandra's remaining immunity for one tribal council. Just guessing Rob is on her tribe, and she votes for him.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-20, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Boston Rob"
With the Episode Title being: “The Buddy System on Steroids”

I assume someone is complaining about Boston Rob's Buddy System he implemented in S22 Redemption Island so I'll say that gets him voted out.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-20, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Robfadda"
The deck has been sorely stacked against him from Day one when CBS left his F*&%^$g giant head around for all to see. I will be very sad to see him go but know that he will have a fun time on EoE, especially with Tyson.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •