The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-19, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST"
I just realized that we didn't have this thread up tonight and while Survivor production forgets about one tradition after the other, we should uphold ours. So, for FP and to all the lurkers out in the West Coast who just gotta know here's a quick recap:

Devens runs around the island to find an idol and, of course, he does.
Gavin wins reward and picks Victoria and Lauren to accompany him. Aurora is pissed and maybe Carli should be also.

Smartly, Devens keeps on running all over the place to throw the others off the scent and to mes swith their heads. At one point he was doing it just to amuse himself.

The EoE crew get a box containing the letters that they wrote to themselves before the start of the game. Notice that we get a Helicopter shot of Chris sitting alone on a rock in the ocean while reading his. He repeats his line about wanting to play a perfect game that was the subject of his letter so that could spell winners edit.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The IC michel2 05-08-19 1
   Plotting michel2 05-08-19 2
       TC michel2 05-08-19 3
           NOTS michel2 05-08-19 4
 RE: ECST CTgirl 05-09-19 5
   RE: ECST michel2 05-09-19 6
       RE: ECST Sheldor 05-10-19 8
 RE: ECST Sheldor 05-10-19 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-08-19, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The IC"
Devens wins Immunity so he knows he's safe and he'll do anything he can to keep Julie safe because she's the only one that talks game to him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-08-19, 09:55 PM (EST)
2. "Plotting"
Lauren is with Gavin, Victoria and Aurora who want to vote out Julie but she says that she has a good relation with Julie and that she wouldn't mind sitting next to her in the end so she goes to Gavin about voting out Aurora. Gavin wants to tell Victoria about it so Lauren asks: "Will you still vote Aurora if Victoria is hard against it?" Gavin isn't sure.

Victoria didn't like the pressure but does know if she has a choice.

05-08-19, 10:00 PM (EST)
3. "TC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-19 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Devens wants to make a splash and he does by saying he'll give his idol to Julie and that they'll vote for one, any one, of the other four. Lauren gives a long look at Gavin as if saying he isn't giving us a choice so let's go with my plan. He nods in response.

Time to count the votes and, as expected, Devens keeps his idol but the vote still go 5-1 against Aurora who can't believe they fell for Devens reverse psychology.

05-08-19, 10:01 PM (EST)
4. "NOTS"

NTOS: The Season Finale were one player returns to the game.

Note: The NOTS was only about the returning challenge so another hint that the winner could be the returning player.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-19, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ECST"
Thanks Michel! I am two weeks behind on watching and came here to find out what happened. This season just isn't doing it for me but I will catch up before next week's finale!

05-09-19, 10:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ECST"
I'm always happy to help, CTGirl.

One thing I noticed in the NTOS segment: The challenge to return to the game happens before the next elimination. We see the Final 5 on one side and the large group of Outcasts on the other. So that would mean that Rick and Lauren's idols are good for two more TCs. The returning player will also be a huge target so that could be a nice reprieve for Devens.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-19, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ECST"
Good observation about the EoE challenge happening at the start of the Finale with the Final 5 on the side! This makes me think the Final 4 will contain Lauren, Devens, EoE Returner, and probably Julie (leaving Gavin and Victoria out).

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-19, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ECST"
I was away on vacation and didn't get to watch until now.

"Notice that we get a Helicopter shot of Chris sitting alone on a rock in the ocean while reading his. He repeats his line about wanting to play a perfect game that was the subject of his letter so that could spell winners edit."

That scene really jumped out to me. Reminded me of the scene from Survivor Fiji of Earl on the top of a mountain.

I've been thinking that Eric would be the player to return from EoE due to some unnecessary videos he had struggling with the decision to change but now I think I probably had the wrong bearded player!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •