The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to goback to the previous page
Go back
Click here to goto the Lobby
Lobby
Compose your message

Original Message
"Another winner!"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-15-10 at 04:02 PM
Thanks Tkit - this recipe was awesome. I am so happy when I find a new recipe that comes out really well. DH said it was de-lish and DS pronounced that it was good and that it was a keeper! I was especially impressed that DS said that as I have never seen him eat spinach before! Even my dog liked the sauce. I call her my gourmet dog because she likes to lick our plates when they are in the dishwasher and the only thing she has turned her nose up at was something with a lot of lemon in it.

DH helped prepare the saltimbocca and he made the orzo (and he gave that recipe the Greek seal of approval!) It was nice to have two people working on this menu.

I put the spinach and tomato mixture underneath the chicken. Next time I would actually make more spinach. There wasn't enough for me to have a bite of spinach with each bite of chicken. I also have never used fresh mozzarella in a melted dish (I always bought shredded) and what a difference it makes. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! The one thing I need to work on is reducing sauces properly. I had a ton left over and DH thought it was because I didn't reduce it enough.

Thanks again to Tkit and her DH for creating this recipe!

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

• HTML Tags Enabled - use [] instead of <>. Need help? Check HTML Reference
  • Image Links Enabled - just type the URL (e.g., http://www.dcscripts.com/image.gif)
  • Emotion Icons Emotion icon short cuts
  • Your Message
    Name*:
    Subject*:
    Message*:

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •