The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beautifully put"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beautifully put"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-05 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Cool thoughts from JD's 9/20 blog:
Remember to always believe in yourself my friends. If anyone calls you a dreamer remind them that the building they work in came from a dreamer, the car they're driving came from a dreamer. The computer they love, the cell phone they use, movies and music they escape in - all came from dreamers.

From Marty's blog:
I have never had such an important day. Excitement runs through my finger tips as I write this. I know I am truly alive and will remember this day for the rest of my life. I believe I have gotten this far based on the strength of my family and friends. I am a mere reflection of my amazing family and incredible friendships defined throughout my life.

And from another post, in case you all didn't read this,
triednottowatch wrote:

I'm with you, geg. One of my all-time favorite bands is Dire Straits. Their albums are full of songs that so many people have never heard, but if you sit down and listen to them, they are so full of GREAT MUSIC. Not singles to be played between commercials on the radio, but instead each song is like a room, and all the rooms go together to make a wonderful, well-constructed house. And if you appreciate the music, that house feels like a home you can relax and escape into. The same can be said for groups like Pink Floyd (think Animals), or Steely Dan.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •