The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Simon was on Howard Stern's radio show this morning.

He picked what he thought the Top 3 would be:
1) Chris Daughtry
2) Taylor Hicks
3) Kellie Pickler

He also said Mandisa won't win "I promise".

Howard asked if Paula was drunk/high when she gave goofy answers last week with the strange responses about "pizza, salad, corn flakes, melons". Simon said no she was just tired and acts strange when she doesn't get enough sleep.

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... selah 03-18-06 1
 RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... hplotr251 03-20-06 2
 RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... Glow 03-21-06 3
   RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... Magnolia_Rocker 03-21-06 4
   RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... nailbone 03-21-06 5
       RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... shawnar 03-22-06 6
           RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... hplotr251 03-22-06 7
               RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... justsaynototoughlove 03-23-06 8
                   RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Pi... toddster90 03-23-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail selah Click to send private message to selah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-06 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

he did the same thing on Larry King yesterday and Jay Leno a few days before, including footage of the three named.. I don't know about you but I'm getting a little tired of the way he is trying to manipulate the audience into voting for who he desires to win.. he also said on Larry King that it doesn't matter who is voted off now because they wouldn't win anyway.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

hplotr251 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hplotr251 Click to send private message to hplotr251 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Oh god, say it isn't so. I agree with Chris and Taylor (even though I personally am not a Taylor fan) but kellie? People should be getting voted on for singing and performance not because of a sob story.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Kellie's losing a lot of her likability to some of us. I think she's cute and I still adore the way she says "thaynk yew" but she plays it up way too much. The two things that will keep her in will be votefortheworst (after Kevin's gone - hopefully this week) and the people who can't see through her act. I seriously doubt she'll make final three though.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
One can only hope Glowie......

-Mag

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Well, I'm beginning to see through her act, but she's still purty dang cute.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
I agree with Simon on Chris and Taylor. Thou I like Kellie the dumb act is getting a little old.I think Mandisa or Katherine is much better.

hplotr251 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hplotr251 Click to send private message to hplotr251 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
I agree about Katherine and Mandisa being better singers than Kellie but Simon is usually right on with his predictions. Especially about who will win and who will go the furthest. So I guess we will just have to wait and see. Perhaps for once he will be wrong.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Simon forces right. He is incorrect as often as he is correct.
Yr one people didn't listen to him and Kelly won. At first he didn't care for her.

I voted for Clay and a few less for Rubin to keep him in, until they did longer songs. It was so obvious that Rubin couldn't sing in tune, or have the wind or voice control necessary to not take yrs to cut a song it was ridiculous. Yet the loser won.

Simon says and puppets listen, cuz half the world is tone deaf.

toddster90 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddster90 Click to send private message to toddster90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3"
Ok - Yes Simon is usually correct about things but he also said that Taylor would never make the Top 24. I do think people listen to him and he sways votes but that's not his problem. Why are Americans so stupid that they can't make their own decisions?

Anyway - yes Chris should be in the top 3 but come on - the finals should be Chris vs. Katherine - they are the best 2 and notice how Simon keeps praising her more and more. Of course I do think the producers have some "influence". There is no way Kellie will win since Carrie won last year. So far we have not had a white male win - this is awful to think about but it's true and if you think the producers don't think of this well....that's your opinion. Chris has the edge there. Katherine is a bit like Kelly Clarkson so that could hurt her in the producers' minds. But don't think they aren't already getting songwriters ready to make an album for the soon-winner. Obviously if Chris wins they will have different writers/musicians on hand than if Katherine wins. Anyway - the final 3 should/will be Chris, Katherine and probably Taylor or Mandisa

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •