The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Long threads and the constant locking of threads is driving me away..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Todd TV Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Long threads and the constant locking of threads is driving me away..."
The constant locking of threads (and encouragement of posting to existing threads) has made posts unbearably slow to read.

When I open a thread that has 20 or 30 posts I can scroll down the page a read them all on a single page. When a thread mushrooms up to 50+ replies I must click on every post just to read anything. Every time I click on a post it take a few seconds to load. These few seconds really add up and inevitably I just get tired of the constant waiting and give up.

If there is a preference that I can set to expand all posts within a given thread, please tell me where it is!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Long threads and the constant l... DooWahDitty 12-17-05 1
 RE: Long threads and the constant l... mysticwolf 12-17-05 2
   RE: Long threads and the constant l... mrc 12-17-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Long threads and the constant locking of threads is driving me away..."
When a thread has 20+ posts, you can click "view all" and the entire thread will load. Scroll down past the list and read away.

You can also explore using "expand all" located in the upper left corner.

Welcome and may you persevere! It's usually only like that at the end of a show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Long threads and the constant locking of threads is driving me away..."
What DooWah said. Also, heads up. Don't be upset if this thread is locked, too. There is a Help forum (found under Off Topic - scroll down, reading the blue pane to the left of your screen to find it). The peeps also prefer that you ask questions like that there (first looking, of course, to ensure it already hasn't been answered) instead of on in a show topic.

But, I understand your frustration. Welcome. Don't forget to read the guidelines. (Link at the top of every page.)

Bad Wolf! by PM

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Long threads and the constant locking of threads is driving me away..."
Ditto the wolf. And don't blame Bebo for locking thresds. Blame the posters who can't read the guidelines or purposely choose to ignore them. They are causing the problem for all of us.

A Slice of Us for the Rest of Us!
"Because that's what Jesus would freakin' do!"--Izzie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •