The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"O*M*G! Today's show."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buttercup2 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"O*M*G! Today's show."
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-06 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

I just finished watching today's episode and I CAN-NOT (yes, hyphenated) believe what went on. It was probably the most disturbing episode I have watched.

Lisa: I would have allowed TJ to go on for an hour trying to pinpoint just what it is about Lisa that makes her so completely out of touch with reality and annoying.

How dare they allow Lisa to act like an insolent child and resort to threats of physical violence--try doing that at a job! What does Lisa do when she doesn't get her way or doesn't like what she hears? She has a skanky tantrum and tries to get people on her "side," of course. It was completely irresponsible and unacceptable for Iyanla to allow it and not penalize her for that type of unacceptable behavior.

Holy Vomit Bag about her perceptions of marriage, men, and life.

I was not surprised when they revealed that she had been molested. Sometimes people who have been a victim of this are known to be solicitous of sexual attention (even passively) as well as using a little girl voice. In her case, it is running around in "do me" clothing and acting like a giddy pre-teen around men.

TJ: Rhonda was so condescending with her that it was criminal. She spoke to her like she was a bad child. TJ's expression was priceless when Rhonda said, "Stay right here." TJ lifted her eyebrows and responded like you would to someone teaching you how to do basic math, "I'm not going anywhere." She did have a look on her face like this whole show is more or less a waste of my time--I do more important things on a daily basis. She is a very. good sport, in my opinion, considering all the nonsense she puts up with.

I loved how TJ behaved in the "What I think you'll be pleased/displeased to hear about yourself" exercise. She doesn't fight things; just seems to try to keep an open mind.

Iyanla couldn't have been more invalidating if she had tried by telling TJ to give her opinion and then to tried to shape it. It was absolutely rude to tell TJ to clip her thoughts and to insinuate that TJ was passing judgment. Hell yes she was passing judgment--what else was the exercise all about? A description is naturally going to carry a judgment. Also, if it takes TJ 150 words vs. a bumper sticker to express herself, then so be it. Iyanla was rude, wrong, and playing favorites.

Jill: Way to tell Lisa off. I practically stood up and did a dance.

Christina: Well me oh my, but doesn't she have Iyanla wrapped around her little waist? I think Iyanla is not only being manipulated by her goody-goody little girl act, but she would just adopt her and Jackson if she could. Remember, "I am NOT going to let you con me!"? Oops Iyanla, looks like you been hustled, girlfriend.

Allison: Previews for tomorrow seem to show her passive aggressiveness (smile while you say something very nasty and threatening).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: O*M*G! Today's show. slickeronstate 07-20-06 1
 RE: O*M*G! Today's show. sm2 07-20-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: O*M*G! Today's show."
Allison is vile. Her revisionist history about her upbringing changes with the wind.

Lisa should put down the Cinderella/Snow White fairy tales and realize she will never be Anna Nicole and marry a death row billionaire.

Christina - sigh - her aspirations for Jack are almost as unrealistic as Lisa's "Prince Charming" fantasy. A race car driver? Olympic athlete? Doctor? Let's be practical - his mother doesn't even have her GED - do you think she has the drive to put down her arts and crafts crap and raise her kid properly?

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: O*M*G! Today's show."
yes, spittle Lisa has had one opportunity after another, leaves the house for a month and is still allowed to graduate. I personally think that they did not know what in the world to do with her, so they graduated her. She never finished an assignment, spittled, lied, whined, fake cried threw tantrums throught the whole show. It is as bad as Christina's condensedning way's. I've said all along, I have no idea how TJ stood it in that house long enought to graduate. I would have been out the door a long time before this.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •