The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happened????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happened????"
I missed the first hour of the show, but caught the last 5 minutes!!! So I know who left but what led up to it???

THANKS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who else is mad as spit? I can't b... kellyval99 09-23-03 1
   RE: Who else is mad as spit? I can... JenX 09-23-03 2
       I had the same thought about that p... kellyval99 09-23-03 3
           RE: I had the same thought about th... The Jman 09-23-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Who else is mad as spit? I can't beleive they didn't tell us!!"
I could scream! What a teaser!! I hope Keith realizes that his only chance is to go up against Dave and Charla. They can't win against Holly and Scott!!

JenX 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JenX Click to send private message to JenX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who else is mad as spit? I can't beleive they didn't tell us!!"
Keith picks Dave and Charla to go. The scene previewed last week where Tara says to Holly, " I can't believe you did that!" and Holly very #####-ily goes, "BELIEVE IT, Tara!" was never shown tonight. I bet it's next week's Pandora's Box.

Bye Dave and Charla! Dammit! But, I certainly hope Keith and Tara win. I can't stand Holly. Dave, you made a total ass of yourself tonight!

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I had the same thought about that preview but like I said,"
I don't think they stand a chance against Scott and Holly with a jury of the cast offs.

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-23-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I had the same thought about that preview but like I said,"
They did that for suspense,like what any good show would do,but yeah I'm on pns and needles like the rest. So,who does Keith pick??

Lets see,if it matters Dave choose Keith,but Dave made a big mistake with his comments. The only hint that might save them is Tara's frendship with Charla.

I also noticed the part where Holly says to Tara,"belive it",but wasn't Holly wearing the outfit they wore on the night they had that Arabian theme? Maybe they cut that out because it was too long?

I'm going to say Keith picks Dave. Foursome finals all the way.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •