The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I know how to get siggys to appear, but where do you get em'?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I know how to get siggys to appear, but where do you get em'?"
I need much help. Where do Siggys come from? How do I get my own Please help!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I know how to get siggys to app... dabo 08-09-04 1
   RE: I know how to get siggys to app... FlamingCactusIT 08-09-04 2
       RE: I know how to get siggys to app... dabo 08-09-04 3
 to tide you over......... Asrai 08-17-04 4
   RE: to tide you over......... anotherkim 08-18-04 5
       RE: to tide you over......... syren 08-22-04 6
           RE: to tide you over......... dabo 08-22-04 7
           RE: to tide you over......... GlassJax 09-04-04 8
               RE: to tide you over......... GlassJax 09-06-04 9
                   Use your preview button IceCat 09-06-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I know how to get siggys to appear, but where do you get em'?"
Different places. Here's an interesting site http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_2390_profile_portfolio__7_1_G.htm where I found this for you

it's a bit too big per the rules but perhaps you can manipulate it, or someone else can for you if you ask

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I know how to get siggys to appear, but where do you get em'?"
Thank You for finding that Dabo, but who can manipulate it and what does that mean anyway?
FlamingCactusIT

08-09-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I know how to get siggys to appear, but where do you get em'?"
Resize it for the 60-pixel rule, add personal touches like your ID or whatever, stuff like that. IceCat is the resident sig wizard though there are some others who are just as capable and willing to help.

SMILES ARE FREE

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "to tide you over........."
I am not able to make one complete siggy, but I did think of you, having seen you around the boards. I've made a few of my own, pieced together, that is. That said, there are far more capable graphics masters here, but maybe this will do for now. Good luck!

for you:

"You? Are the poster child for debauchery." ~Femme

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: to tide you over........."

cool, Asrai!!!
Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I made this one with Photo Suite---primitive but durable.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: to tide you over........."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

I really want a sig. Can some one help me, I have a couple of pics but I cannot seem to do it. I think that they are too big. It's hard to find anything for a mythical siren (homer the odessey) most is like a fire truck siren....can someone help me...please..not very puter literate..however willing to learn.
heres the pic

okay never mind I think I might have it....but can someone tell me if it is too big or okay with the rules....new to the boards and want to make sure I am compliant

08-22-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: to tide you over........."
At 258x81 it is in violation of the 60-pixel rule. It would probably be within the parameters of the rule if you got rid of the upper and lower borders.

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-04, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: to tide you over........."

Tactless, yet unrefined.

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: to tide you over........."

Tactless, yet unrefined.

>

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Use your preview button"
Do NOT do test posts in the Help Thread...

Everytime you do post a test in the Help Thread, God makes another hurricane...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •