The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E08|Vidcaps|“Hide ‘N Seek”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4614 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-16-24, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E08|Vidcaps|“Hide ‘N Seek”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E08 NTOS Sheldor 04-16-24 1
 Extra 1: Coach Q’s Assessment Sheldor 04-16-24 2
 EW Deleted: “I’m so Worried” Sheldor 04-16-24 3
 S46-E08 Press Photos Sheldor 04-17-24 4
 4/12/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 04-17-24 5
 4/14/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 04-17-24 6
   Vidcaps Sheldor 04-17-24 9
 S46-E08 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 04-17-24 7
 S46-E08 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 04-17-24 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-16-24, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E08 NTOS"

Survivor 46: Episode 8 Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

Apr 10, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMLPPIFIew

Survivor 46: Episode Eight Preview
Survivor 46: Soda’s Final Words

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-16-24, 05:54 PM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: Coach Q’s Assessment"

Survivor - Coach Q’s Assessment
SurvivorOnCBS

Apr 10, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zLfoe7GUM

04-16-24, 06:01 PM (EST)
3. "EW Deleted: “I’m so Worried”"

Episode 7 Deleted Scene “I’m so Worried” Survivor 46
All Winners Survivor

Apr 11, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbNNqxpvCfc

Featuring Kenzie and Tim

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene shows Kenzie worried about the upcoming challenge

Tim is also really excited to be in the merge portion of the game. (Whoops!)

By Dalton Ross Published on April 11, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-kenzie-worried-about-challenge-8629423

The Survivor 46 merge was not exactly kind to Tim Spicer. Sure, the 31-year-old college coach made it through Mergatory. But then it all kind of went bad. After the tribe was split into two teams, Tim was forced to choose between his Siga teammate Ben Katzman or his +1 alliance. He chose poorly. Not only was Tim voted out after refusing to go against Ben (ouch), but because team winner Kenzie Petty was outlasted in the challenge by Maria Shrime Gonzalez, that meant that Tim did not even make the jury. (Double ouch.)

But the picture was much rosier just 12 hours prior when Tree Mail arrived at the Nuinui beach, and we’ve got an exclusive deleted scene above showing what went down. Tim retrieved and read the message, which clued the contestants in to the fact that the upcoming immunity challenge would have them standing on a triangular platform for as long as possible.

Photo: Tim Spicer on 'Survivor 46'. CBS

“We're at top 12,” Tim tells us in a confessional interview. “So we're at this phase of this game where we're going into our first immunity challenge, and we just got our first Tree Mail. So we're thinking that we're somewhere on the water and there's some balance involved in order to win immunity today.”

It’s not the competition that has Tim excited, however. It’s getting to play in the next stage of the game. “Since the merge, I felt more excited to be here. We in the merge, we get to play now. People are going to show their true colors or are putting their best game forth.” Indeed, they would… at Tim's expense.

Ironically, the person who seems most concerned about the upcoming contest out in the ocean is one of the people who went on to win it. "I'm so worried going to this challenge because balance is not my strong suit,” says Kenzie. “I'm a hairstylist, so sure, I stand all day, but I don't really have to balance on open water. So I'm nervous.”

Photo: Kenzie Petty on 'Survivor 46'. CBS

That said, Kenzie proclaims herself ready to try her best. “I just don't want to let myself down, so I'm going to stand there as long as I can, baby. I'm going to give it my all!” And in the end, it was long enough to win not only immunity, but an ovation from her competitors at Tribal Council… even if one of them did kind of throw some cold water on the applause by also claiming he threw the competition. (We don’t buy it.)

Check out the exclusive deleted scene for yourself at the top of the article, and also make sure to read our full episode recap.

04-17-24, 04:48 PM (EST)
4. "S46-E08 Press Photos"
Cameras
Cam-1 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-1
Cam-2 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9
Cam-3 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9M2

Day 15 Sat 6/17/23 - Nuinui Merge Tribe Camp

Q(Yanu)

1853895_31584bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 09:11 AM FJT

Hunter(Nami)

1853895_31659bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 09:25 AM FJT

Tiffany(Yanu)

1853895_31748bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 09:36 AM FJT

Liz(Nami)

1853895_31938bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 09:58 AM FJT

Group
Back: Kenzie(Yanu), Maria(siga), Charlie(siga), Ben(siga)
Front: Tiffany(Yanu)

1853895_32112b.jpg | Cam-3 | 6/17/23 10:14 AM FJT

Group: Maria(siga), Kenzie(Yanu)

1853895_32141bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 10:17 AM FJT

Maria(siga)

1853895_32237bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 10:27 AM FJT

Tevin(Nami)

1853895_32315bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 10:33 AM FJT

Charlie(siga)

1853895_32432bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/17/23 10:45 AM FJT

Note: NO Photos of Venus(Nami)

Day 16 Sun 6/18/23 - Individual Immunity Challenge

Jeff

1853895_33340bc.jpg | Cam-3 | 6/18/23 10:40 AM FJT

Jeff (Press Release Photo)

I believe that is Q and Hunter sitting on the benches after they dropped in the "Get A Grip" challenge
http://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Get_a_Grip

04-17-24, 04:51 PM (EST)
5. "4/12/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 46 4/12/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contest

Apr 12, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdzuysqlQ74

04-17-24, 04:53 PM (EST)
6. "4/14/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 46 4/14/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contest

Apr 14, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-MP4T2hCY

04-17-24, 05:44 PM (EST)
9. "Vidcaps"

04-17-24, 04:59 PM (EST)
7. "S46-E08 Sneak Peek 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-24 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

SurvivorOnCBS: Survivor - Hide ‘N Seek (Sneak Peek 1)
All Winners Survivor: I Have to Stop Hesitating! Episode 8 Sneak Peek (Survivor 46)

SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Apr 15, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERAAWHI1Wug

Featuring Liz

04-17-24, 05:04 PM (EST)
8. "S46-E08 Sneak Peek 2"

SurvivorOnCBS: Survivor - Hide ‘N Seek (Sneak Peek 2)
All Winners Survivor: Am I Went Goes Awry? Episode 8 Sneak Peek Survivor 46

SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Apr 15, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHV3JwXkEfY

Featuring Charlie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •