The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-04-19, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Keep all commentary here about the episode that airs tonight until its aired on the West Coast. and, have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 IC right off the bat: michel2 12-04-19 1
 RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 2
   WORST.EDITING.JOB.EVER michel2 12-05-19 12
   RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Sheldor 12-10-19 16
       RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... michel2 12-10-19 18
 Post reward challenge Flowerpower1 12-04-19 3
 Elaine found idol.... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 4
 Lauren won immunity.... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 5
   RE: Lauren won immunity.... Sheldor 12-10-19 17
 All Hell breaks loose michel2 12-04-19 6
 Tribal Council.... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 7
 RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 8
   RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... michel2 12-04-19 9
       RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Flowerpower1 12-04-19 10
           RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... michel2 12-04-19 11
               RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Flowerpower1 12-05-19 13
                   RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler th... Chez 12-05-19 14
                       Shaggy dog! michel2 12-05-19 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-04-19, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "IC right off the bat:"
Tommy and Janet win the loved ones reward and they pick Dan and lauren to share so It's obvious that it's still original Vokai against Old Lairo. Noura was always at the bottom of Vokai and they made it even clearer now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-04-19, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Right to the challenge! Come on in guys!

Elaine leads the pack...Jiffy says there are a few milestones in this game and they all start crying, time for some love!

Lauren, let's get your husband Matt out here! Crying profusely....I love you , I can't believe you are here. Why Matt....any crazy thing I want to do, he says alright...give a last hug! He's cute!

Tommy's GF: Crying. Janet says she's beautiful....Tommy what is that, you are trembling....she's changed my life from the second I met her. He's so emotional and has the biggest heart...hugs.

Karishma: OMG, my husband, Drew....I'm not good she says, and he's saying, I am here, I got you, Im' here, baby! In four years I've never seen her like this...what is the feeling, out here the hunger and the deprivation it can be so painful but what can really break you is loneliness and I feel so misunderstood out here and this man chooses me, I will never let go of him

jNoura 's sister Lanna....That's a hug...It means so much to me that you are here, see Janet crying. Sister said she' s proud of her, and Noura said, that is all I've ever wanted ....you bring out the best in me...

Janet...husband....Her husband is wearing a pink shirt....Janet says, so we are having a girl huh? He wore the shirt as she's having a granddaughter....Janet breaks through for women, one of the first to be put on the beach...

Dean's mom....Lauren.....Matching ensembles, says Karishma....they ahave a comfortable relationship, he's loyal and faithful and a lovable person. We've been through thick and thin...bond is clear.

A good time to bring out the youngest person to ever be on Survivor....13 year old son....Ryan.....Ryan, young guy flying across the world, so happy to see him here, can't believe he made it this far...

Elaines GF Tanya....Are you okay....how's hunter....she's the toughest girl I know, she puts up with me, she's my rock at home, holds me together....she has 2 kids, one in college and one my best friend, they love us...kiss.

tethered to another tribe member, get through obstacles, land sand bag on a disc...draw for pairs

Lauren and Karishma

Noura and Dan

Tommy and Janet

Dean and Elaine

Dan and Noura leading...biggest reward of the season...Dean and Elaine are winning,,,now Tommy and Janet....now Dan and Noura....dig under sand...get both bodies under there

Tommy is under it....Noura is under it....they are all stuck....Dean and Elaine are through itElaine tosses and misses

Now tommy and Janet are there....Elaine misses...Karishma and Lauren are through. Dean isis, Lauren misses, Dan misses, and Tommy and Janet land it, win reward with more time with their loved ones.

invite one other to join you for once in a lifetime....Janet picks Dan. One more....Lauren...

Elaine, Dean, Noura, Karishma time to say good bye....

Karishma: is this a defining moment in this game, sucks when you have that moment of clarity, put a wrecking ball at somebody else head, so lets go.

12-05-19, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WORST.EDITING.JOB.EVER"
Yes, this scene is the perfect example of why this season's edit is the worst it's ever been. The montage of each episode has been deplorable. They've had interesting votes but we get no recap from Jeff and not even from the players as they discuss the vote. Each episode is reduced to
Scene 1- RC
2- Reward
3- Complaints about not having the reward
3a (Optional)- A chat with Rob and Sandra
4- IC
5- Let's get rid of Karishma
6- TC. (At least this time they did get rid of Karishma.)

It's gotten to the point that the only good thing about this season is the spy shack where Rob and Sandra have their own fun.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-19, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"

12-10-19, 11:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Another example of the bad editing: Did we get to know ANY of the four visitors? We had a 13 year old who must have had some good lines but did we hear any? Only when they talked to Jiffy. It's always about the Jiffy scenes...

12-04-19, 09:33 PM (EST)
3. "Post reward challenge"
To the reward site, they are feasting....cheers to all. Janet: to win the family visit was a shot of energy, to see him and hold him, he's my rock

Tommy: seeing Nicole I couldn't help but to feel that warmth, it's about so much more, making people proud....it's about winning the game.

They apologize to the loved ones, but they need to talk strategy....Janet thinks Elaine, cause she can win immunity. They think Noura is loyal to them....should they split the vote

Dan tommy Janet and myself are in an alliance, however we have Noura, then Elaine, then Dean, a numbers guy, then we have Karishma...can they do something, is it likely no....

back to them...Noura says she was an original Vokai, but she sees where she stands, last

Dean, those family visits got people revved up, who the most, ? Noura

Karisham: N was very vocal, and airing of grievances....if you blindsided me today, punched me int he face with it...they are ego maniacs, they are using us as pawns....for me, says Karishma, it was wonderful, people tend to tell the truth....the point I am making, I am in....I am here with you, we have to make a move and dismantle them

Dean says that was music to my ears

Lauren is a big threat, very social and most liked by the jury

Dean: maybe time for me to wake up, get on with the underlings, time for me to rise up....drag in with a fifth, aor go find an HII, see them all go look....

Karishma says it is out here somewhere....

Noura says I know these idols are looking to help us, it's going to be like a gift, here you go....and elaine finds it.....they hug her....look what I found....Noura says I see it clearly, I have to make my move....I am the epitome of a survivor in my own life, will I be a sheep to the end, no,that's why the game is going to change today, she's crying....

12-04-19, 09:39 PM (EST)
4. "Elaine found idol...."
At the IC ....Noura returns the necklace

Stand on small block of wood while stabilizing a ball against a piece of wood. 1 in 7 shot of getting to the end.

They all have to get on one foot....challenge is on....Dean first out, Tommy out....Noura is out....down to five, Janet drops...and tumbles down.....she's bleeding on her foot.....Karishma is out....here dan say Yes....Lauren Dan and Elaine are in it. Dan is out, he looked away. Lauren vs Elaine for immunity, coming up on 15 minutes....Lauren is talking, I want that necklace....Elaine is looking really good....Lauren is breathing hard....she's cryingLauren is struggling, Elaine drops, Lauren wins!

Tommy: once that ball dropped we knew our easy target can go home, everyone wants her out and tonight is the night we can get that done.

12-04-19, 09:58 PM (EST)
5. "Lauren won immunity...."
They return, see a bat fly away....Lauren is so happy to have the necklace, something I have dreamed about since age 11, I don't know if I needed it tonight but this vote is one of the easiest and most important, she's confident in her alliance

Tommy, dean, elaine and Lauren vote Karishma, then Dan, Noura and Janet vote on Elaine. in case she found an idol again, we feel confident because we don't feel this motley alliance has assembled they numbers....

Noura says that Janet told me their plan....they are all in it together, this is like Lord of the flies....make you feel great and then they will get you. This is a really big vote, but it feels cool that I get so much power in it. Noura tells them they are splitting it....

Karishma says that the four of us can decide who goes home, this is the break I have been waiting for, we have to put our entire four on one person...they decide to vote for Tommy....

Elaine: we wanted to vote out Lauren, but now it's her right hand man...

Elaine says she is afraid of Noura because she is such a fruit loop....

Dean says that Noura cannot think through numbers straight...Dean tells her that it h as to be all Tommy....Dean tells her that he's most worried about Noura

Dean says it's a very simple plan

Then Dan finds out that Dean and Noura may not be with the...
Tommy: the one thing that could really mess s things up is Noura, if she messes up, I can go home

Elaine is saying it's tricky, all it takes is one tricky decision....Elaine says when she has an opportunity she has to take it

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-19, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lauren won immunity...."
"Dean says that Noura cannot think through numbers straight..."

12-04-19, 10:01 PM (EST)
6. "All Hell breaks loose"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-19 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

It's starts with Dean telling Tommy that he's the target. Noura can,t handle the whispering so she takes out ALL the dirty laundry. So the vote changes and Karishma is voted out.

I'm not sure what was Dean's idea because he had a golden opportunity to get Tommy out but blew it. Of course Tommy is thankful but only for now.

12-04-19, 10:10 PM (EST)
7. "Tribal Council...."
See Dean and Noura....Jury arrives....Loved one challenge....Janet....and then I will be there for my loved one. The energy that fills you up , says Janet. Dean tells Tommy in the middle of the TC that they are all voting for him, Tommy says how many, dean tells him 3....Now they are all talking in the middle of TC....Tommy whispers to Dan, Dan whispers to Noura. Noura says that she need to talk to Tommy right now....Tommy asks are you going for me to Elaine, Elaine says that she' s not voting for you.

Dean...

Noura says that Dean you are a traitor always...All three of them were going to vote Tommy, and Elaine has an idol says Noura....Elaine said that Noura told me that you were splitting the votes and coming after me.

Noura is back peddling..Karishma is saying 10 minutes before tribal she was with us....Noura says that she was considering it. Karishma tells them she was with us. Rob says that Noura got caught in a lie and now she's back peddling... They are all deciding that Noura has to go next....

Noura now that everybody has sat down, how do you feel about instigating this....Noura is blaming Dean...

Tommy says it's teaching time with Tommy, a lesson is learned. Time to vote

Janet is first voter

Dean says to Elaine, I knew were couldn't trust her.... as the others are voting...

Tommy votes, OMG....going to be Noura.

Elaine is holding up her hand, she is playing the idol for herself

Votes:

Karishma
Noura
Nora
Noura
Kirishma
Karishma
Karishma
Karishma

Wow. All of that talk just to vote out Karishma, says BR....

Noura says thank god.

Tommy says, Dean thank you, he tells him we'll talk.

12-04-19, 10:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Next time on Survivor

Jiffy: When your head is spinning
See Noura on the beach spinning around alone
Elaine in conf: Noura is a basket case but who doesn't love a crazy woman?
Jiffy: ...and you roll the dice
See the players in a chllanege....they are spinning and getting very dizzy...
Jiffy at the challenge: Every body is dizzy, not only in the game but right now...

Jiffy: ....the game can turn upside down
Tommy to Lauren who is crying....No one is coming for you and they can't
Tommy in conf: I need her out of this game because she's going to win it....

12-04-19, 10:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Did you get who voted for whom? I thought the 3 Lairo voted for Noura but then I thought I saw Dean and Elaine's parchment that read Karishma. Did I see wrong?

12-04-19, 10:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Tommy
Noura
Elaine
Lauren
Dean

all voted Karishma

Janet
Karishma
Dan

Voted Noura

12-04-19, 11:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
That's what I thought I saw. How stupid of Dean and Elaine to vote against Karishma when they could have had Noura out of there. Also, wasting the idol was dumb since it became obvious that the votes weren't going her way.

12-05-19, 10:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
How stupid of Dean and Elaine to vote against Karishma when they could have had Noura out of there. Also, wasting the idol was dumb since it became obvious that the votes weren't going her way

Agreed. Dean is such an idiot. Elaine is a dead woman walking. Can't they see where they stand? Either Tommy or Lauren will win this game, imho. I'm rooting for Lauren as she's really been far more strategic. Tommy just seems to react, to me.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-19, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S39|Ep 11|East Coast Spoiler thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-19 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

That was the lamest tribal council I can recall. I would describe it as a "shaggy dog story" , which Wikipedia defines as follows:

"In its original sense, a shaggy dog story or yarn is an extremely long-winded anecdote characterized by extensive narration of typically irrelevant incidents and terminated by an anticlimax. "

12-05-19, 04:54 PM (EST)
15. "Shaggy dog!"
That's an excellent way of putting it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •