The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Edition
Another tough week as they all steped it up. Without a reqatch of the dances (and it went fast enough last night that I was typing like a fiend
Snidget
13 messages
08-09-07 05:25 PM
Rankings Top 6
It was a great show but the jidges really were a bit too much on several of the dances Pairs 1. Neil/Sabra-Jazz- Loved the s
emydi
4 messages
08-09-07 12:43 PM
SYTCD Season 3 Top 6 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of the top 6 performance show on this thread until after the West Coast recovers from watching the tongue bath
Snidget
60 messages
08-09-07 09:54 AM
Results show for 8/8 performance show
I looked at the tv schedule for the week and noticed that there is no results show listed this week. There is a football game instead. I emailed my
Sahara
2 messages
08-07-07 11:19 AM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 7 Results/Week 8 entry
[font color = blue size =3][b]WILL GO[/FONT][/b] Our leader stays the same even with a change! [fon
emydi
1 messages
08-03-07 05:17 PM
SYTCD Season 3 Top 8 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's results show and all information about who gets the biggest tongue bath from the jidges and how
Snidget
48 messages
08-03-07 10:59 AM
SYTCD Season 3 Top 8 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's pairings, dances, which choreographer needs to be hanged from the rafters (and not in a g
Snidget
74 messages
08-02-07 07:44 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 8 week.
Predictions, post your prediction here. Both who you would send home and who you think America Will send home. Hard week for
Snidget
10 messages
08-02-07 06:18 PM
TOP 8 RANKINGS!
Do it anyway you like I'll do dances and then individuals 1. Sasha!- Quick Step this was great fun and they were the only
emydi
6 messages
08-02-07 04:17 PM
Does ANYONE like Lacey?
I'm kind of getting sick of all the Lacey hate. Am I the only person here who truly enjoys watching her dance and thinks she has a fun personality%
StarryLuna
10 messages
08-02-07 03:57 PM
Tracking the Losers
It seems to me that there are certain choreographers and/or dance genres that landed the couple in the bottom three more than others. I thought it
qwertypie
17 messages
08-01-07 05:00 PM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 6 Results/Week 7 entry
[font color = blue size =3][b]WILL GO[/FONT][/b] Our leader stays the same [font color = red size %
emydi
7 messages
08-01-07 01:47 PM
Disappointed
My first time watching, & I am disappointed. My idea of dance is not Las Vegas. Didn't see creative choreography, except for Lauren. Judges
mariehart
4 messages
07-29-07 10:37 PM
SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 10 Week
*YAWN* Welcome to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer.....zzzzzzzzz *head jerk awake* Sorry seeing the same solo over and
Snidget
3 messages
07-29-07 07:32 PM
SYTCD Season 3 Top 10 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's show where the jidges don't have any ability to over-rule America and save their favorites on
Snidget
63 messages
07-28-07 01:42 PM
Top 1 Rankings
You can post it anyway you'd like with Solos couples, etc. SOLOS Overall I thought the choreography was a bit much ..I did n
emydi
19 messages
07-27-07 09:29 PM
Dream Teams
Alright, so the couples are being split up and shuffled around next week. Who would you like to see paired up? Who would you hate to see paired up
SilverStar
11 messages
07-27-07 02:07 PM
Top ten and the tour
I wonder if there was any thought by the producers of increasing the tour to top twelve after they lost Hok last week. It seems to me that his popula
Wiggle
7 messages
07-27-07 09:39 AM
Should Go/Will Go Predictions F9/10
I think they do bottom 3 don't they still? or at least bottom 2 Guys Should be Kam Dom (Pasha) Ka
emydi
10 messages
07-26-07 11:04 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 10 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's pairings, dances, costumes, music, jidges, triumphs and disasters on this thread unti
Snidget
59 messages
07-26-07 08:54 AM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 5 Results/Week 6 entry
Huge leaps and bounds...lots of changes! [font color = blue size =3][b]WILL GO[/FONT][/b] We have a s
emydi
9 messages
07-25-07 10:50 AM
Emmy noms!
SYTYCD wasn't nominated for an Emmy, but Wade Robson and Mia Michaels each received noms for best choreography! To no surprise, W
StarryLuna
7 messages
07-21-07 10:12 AM
SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week
Welcome to So You Think You Can Be The Dancer. What another wild week, who knew suspenders could be hot? Who knew Wade babbl
Snidget
12 messages
07-20-07 05:11 PM
Rank 'Em Up! Top 12
After reading the ECST, it seems I was watching a different show than most of you last night! LOL. Overall, I thought that was probably the wors
SilverStar
20 messages
07-20-07 02:59 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 12 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of how the judges make sure their favorites get into the top 10 for the tour on this thread until the West Coa
Snidget
72 messages
07-20-07 11:54 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •