The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
7/12 East Coast Discussion [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 08:40 PM (EST)[/font] I could've sworn this was supposed to start at 8:30, but
ARnutz
47 messages
07-16-06 04:20 PM
The judges
Just thought I'd get a little converstaion going about the individual judges. Piers Morgan - Weak. He's nowhere near as biting as
zipperhead
3 messages
07-07-06 01:03 AM
I know where they go..
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-16-06 AT 12:02 PM (EST)[/font] ..afterwards, to die. Well, at least one of them. How
foonermints
0 messages
07-06-06 07:39 PM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent - Season One, Episode Three
[i]Do images of people freefalling with failed parachutes make you giggle? Do you like to watch actual train wrecks? Are you completely void o
zipperhead
8 messages
07-06-06 04:00 PM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent Season One, Episode Two
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 09:04 AM (EST)[/font] [i]Welcome to the second installation of summaries for the
zipperhead
8 messages
07-02-06 02:02 PM
OLD STRIPPER DUDE
HOW MUCH TALENT DOES IT TAKE TO TAKE OFF CLOTHES? DAVID HASSELHOF SHOWED WHAT KIND OF CLASS HE HAS (NONE). STRIPPER MAKES IT. BUT THE WOMAN WHO
willyp
4 messages
06-29-06 10:23 AM
6/28 Episode Discussion Thread [View All]
Anyone besides myself sticking with this show tonight?
volsfan
42 messages
06-29-06 09:09 AM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent Season One, Episode One
[i]Welcome to the Reality TV World forums. The views expressed in this summary may or may not be those of the webmaster and/or moderators of thi
zipperhead
8 messages
06-24-06 09:42 AM
6/21 Premiere Episode East Coast Thread [View All]
Anyone watching? Wanna chat about the competition, judges, etc? Let's keep it all here until the West Coast has a chance to see t
ARnutz
37 messages
06-23-06 12:48 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread 06-21-06
Anyone want to chat about the show tonight? The horn guy made it through? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds
volsfan
1 messages
06-21-06 09:08 PM
Who's Going to Watch?
The 2 hour premiere will be coming next Wednesday (6/21) @ 9pm. http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/- how/index.shtml
ARnutz
7 messages
06-21-06 09:56 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •