The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
East Coast viewers, post play-by-play of results here! 8/17 [View All]
Hey there, I'm stuck on the west coast and want to know ASAP who is winning this thing tonight -- any East Coast/Central viewers out there who c
larsenpete
46 messages
08-18-06 05:07 PM
Why this viewer stopped watching
Can anyone honestly say that they are eager to have NBC put this crap on TV ever again? FOX, maybe. But NBC obviously does not know how to work th
zipperhead
4 messages
08-18-06 01:56 PM
What is your favorite to win?
Just starting an informal thread to discuss which act everyone likes the best. I only started to watch this show last week, so I am pretty much goin
Chez
4 messages
08-17-06 07:16 PM
08/16 East Coast Thread [View All]
Geez, 8:30 and still no thread? Well, so far we've had: [b]At Last[/b], who added drums and dancers to t
Seana
55 messages
08-17-06 08:09 AM
tonights show HE:P!
At the end of the show, one of the judges said a smart comment to the contestant. The contestant had a good comeback, and the audience went "oo
mykey
1 messages
08-14-06 10:36 AM
Simon Cowell is also Too Hot for Spot
To view Simon's public service announcement, go to: http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-simonco- ell.asp On a 78-degree day, the tem
Pixie_Chick
0 messages
08-13-06 03:18 PM
08/09 Spoiler Thread [View All]
The Wild Card Show! I really didn't think that Piers would be the one to bring back Bobby Badfingers. http://communi
Seana
30 messages
08-11-06 01:13 PM
Pier's Celtic Spring comments ws it a ploy
Could Pier's comments have been calculated to rev up the viewing audience to vote for Celtic Spring? 1. Telling a family of c
vennui
2 messages
08-09-06 11:33 AM
8/2 East Coast Thresd [View All]
Might as well start this now... since I won't be here at 8 pm, but hope to join in later. This is the 4th and final week of semis. Next
ARnutz
68 messages
08-04-06 08:36 AM
8/2 Judges were testy!
I found myself a little put off by their arguing amongst each other tonight. They showed that clip of them trying to pick the 10 to perform several t
bessie
0 messages
08-02-06 10:48 PM
PUL-LEASE fire the camera crew!
My apologies if this has been posted before, I took a quick look and I didn't see it. I never thought I would admit it, but compared
qwertypie
7 messages
08-02-06 05:57 AM
7/26 East Coast Thread
Ok, I guess I'll start this even though tonights show is over now. I suppose that says something about interest, but if anyone has anything to
PagongRatEater
18 messages
08-01-06 02:04 PM
too many commercials
one of the problems with this show is way too may commercials. After evry performer. Its way too much.
oasisfan1994
1 messages
07-29-06 11:53 AM
THE ONE on ABC is better
DId anyone see this show last week? It iS AWESOME. I swear, it blows everything out of the park. Better than IDOL maybe, and I'm a big IDOL
rockchick9
1 messages
07-24-06 10:03 PM
7/5 Discussion Thread [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-05-06 AT 08:51 PM (EST)[/font] Don't tell me I'm the only one subjecting myself to beer-be
Seana
28 messages
07-24-06 08:06 PM
talent
if really want to know who has talent they didnt go to the right place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%2
burr
0 messages
07-24-06 00:31 AM
AGT Semis Week 2 East Coast Discussion [View All]
Let's use this thread to discuss the 7/19 semifinal and 7/20 results show until the West Coast has a chance to see it. Looks like it's on for
ARnutz
38 messages
07-22-06 00:19 AM
7/12 East Coast Discussion [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 08:40 PM (EST)[/font] I could've sworn this was supposed to start at 8:30, but
ARnutz
47 messages
07-16-06 04:20 PM
The judges
Just thought I'd get a little converstaion going about the individual judges. Piers Morgan - Weak. He's nowhere near as biting as
zipperhead
3 messages
07-07-06 01:03 AM
I know where they go..
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-16-06 AT 12:02 PM (EST)[/font] ..afterwards, to die. Well, at least one of them. How
foonermints
0 messages
07-06-06 07:39 PM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent - Season One, Episode Three
[i]Do images of people freefalling with failed parachutes make you giggle? Do you like to watch actual train wrecks? Are you completely void o
zipperhead
8 messages
07-06-06 04:00 PM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent Season One, Episode Two
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 09:04 AM (EST)[/font] [i]Welcome to the second installation of summaries for the
zipperhead
8 messages
07-02-06 02:02 PM
OLD STRIPPER DUDE
HOW MUCH TALENT DOES IT TAKE TO TAKE OFF CLOTHES? DAVID HASSELHOF SHOWED WHAT KIND OF CLASS HE HAS (NONE). STRIPPER MAKES IT. BUT THE WOMAN WHO
willyp
4 messages
06-29-06 10:23 AM
6/28 Episode Discussion Thread [View All]
Anyone besides myself sticking with this show tonight?
volsfan
42 messages
06-29-06 09:09 AM
Official RTVW Summary: America's Got Talent Season One, Episode One
[i]Welcome to the Reality TV World forums. The views expressed in this summary may or may not be those of the webmaster and/or moderators of thi
zipperhead
8 messages
06-24-06 09:42 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •