The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be the Living Damned Signup [View All]
You're all ##### #####. You know that. #####. #####. Do you have the bollocks to play this ga
Seana
54 messages
06-05-07 03:40 PM
HK Season 3 Ep:1 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Time to get this effing show on the road. Keep your blinking comments here until 12am EDT so the west coasters can get their ears blistered spoiler fr
mysticwolf
69 messages
06-05-07 03:03 PM
Rachel from season two dies
Just read it this morning. How sad. http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv- archives/hells_kitchen_2/2007_May_18_heather_dies
Cyndimaus
8 messages
06-04-07 12:48 PM
Trying this
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46635c0318a49746.jpg > Not very good at this computer stuff-have a feel
mistyrose52
1 messages
06-04-07 11:35 AM
Season 3 Contestants Named
The 12 HELLíS KITCHEN contestants are: Aaron, 48, a retirement home chef from Palos Verdes, CA Brad, 25, a sous chef f
KoalaChick
16 messages
05-29-07 07:27 PM
Hell in New York
Gordan Ramsay has opened a restaurant in New York City. It's booked solid for two months before it even opens. http://news.yahoo.co
Cyndimaus
1 messages
03-25-07 02:48 PM
Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On
I just read that Hell's Kitchen is going to start in March this time around but that it's going to be on Thursday nights at nine. Is Fox totally n
Cyndimaus
6 messages
03-11-07 03:59 PM
Hells kitchen
So does anyone know when the new episode will start? I can't wait?
maggietalk93215
1 messages
01-22-07 05:47 PM
Hells Kitchen
So when is the new season going to kick--off I can't wait!!!
maggietalk93215
1 messages
01-22-07 05:46 PM
Heather
She is at Terra Rossa Italian Restaurant as a Sous Chef not a manager working for the owner/chef from Italy
chefmichele
0 messages
01-19-07 08:38 PM
contestants last names
Hello all i need the last names of the following contestants: Season 1 Jimmy Season 2 Polly Gabe Giacomo%0
chemmiah
0 messages
01-07-07 01:54 AM
Which Red Rock restaurant did Heather win?
I've been poking around RR websites and HK websites and I can't seem to find any info on which of the nine restaunrants at Red Rock Heather got a
Canada Girl
19 messages
11-10-06 06:20 PM
Any update info??
Just curious if anyone has seen/heard any "where are they now" type information about the contestants. I know there's a thread waiting for He
mememi
0 messages
09-20-06 02:19 PM
Any sight of Heather at a Red Rock restaurant yet???
so which restaurant was "lucky" enough to get this broad as manager??
bigmutt
1 messages
09-20-06 09:18 AM
Virginia's strategy [View All]
I think that Virginia totally blew the finale. Picking Tom and Giacomo hurt. A lot. And then TELLING them that she picked them because they sucked%
PagongRatEater
23 messages
09-07-06 12:22 PM
Could Keith get any more obnoxious???
K. Grease really did me in last night! I was already disappointed in his exit last week, but last night?? Come on already!! Dem
mistyrose52
17 messages
09-01-06 11:43 PM
Official RTVW summary - HK S2, E10 - Where What We Knew Would Happen Finally Did - And To All, An Effing GOOD NIGHT!
Last week on Hel[]lís KitchenÖ Nah! No way. Iím not about to recrap a recrap thatís going to be recrapped at the start of this week anyw
mysticwolf
11 messages
08-24-06 09:18 PM
Be the Living Damned: Finale.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got a headache you wouldn't (censored) believe. And my carpet is all soggy. Has Heather
Estee
13 messages
08-19-06 11:38 AM
BTLD Editorial Comments from Sara
You're Welcome Heather! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/44a96910184e101a.jpg
bystander
4 messages
08-16-06 10:50 AM
Official RTVW summary: Hell's Kitchen - Season 2, Episode 9 - It's a Conspiracy, I Tell Ya!
[font size="1"]Last week on Hel[]lís Kitchen Viginia schmoozed construction workers and proved, once again that she [i]can[/
mysticwolf
11 messages
08-16-06 07:40 AM
The Stark Difference in their Styles
I just find it very interesting how different they are. Virginia seems very detail oriented and seems like she stresses easier....and she h
Savahnna
1 messages
08-15-06 01:08 PM
UFB
I picked a reality show winner after the first [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID86/88.shtml|episode] (of course I th
probably clueless
3 messages
08-15-06 12:41 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Finale East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of Gordon's final decision (and the fiascos that lead up to it) on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to fin
Estee
52 messages
08-15-06 08:24 AM
Be The Living Damned Week #8: How did we get here from there?
Look at this. My Final Three. Nine gone, and this is what remains. Three -- somethings. Definitely three (blurred) somethings, who may or
Estee
16 messages
08-14-06 04:24 PM
What Chef Ramsay Is Looking For....
I believe that I understand what it is that Chef Gordon Ramsay is looking for in these Chefs that he is testing on his show. I understand
RJ Lewis
6 messages
08-14-06 12:54 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •